Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators (16005 Views)

Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) / False Assets Declaration: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Just 4 Senators / Bukola Saraki Arrives Conduct Tribunal This Morning With Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators by goodlifehyd1: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Not surprised the dude from Kano followed him can someone tell me the meaning of THIEF in Hausa Check the senator's name and you wont be far from the answer
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators by Jerryxed92: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
i pray this trial should last be solved and he would be chained for life. Life in prison won't be bad
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators by Deen77: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sammyashol:
Enough of this saraki news. Some want him to be removed as the senate president so as to carry on their agenda, i don't care I just want him to be jailed and his political career dead.
I wonder why some support him, may be because of the little peanut they get from him.
I'm an indigene of kwara state and i can boldly say it anywhere that since the inception of his puppet's administration and during his own administration, no development witness, the only over head bridge he build in ilorin which is not even upto 5km and a trailer can't even climb it.
You guys need to go to abeokuta and see constructions, same thing in oyo but in kwara state nothing only potholes here and there.

I do hear people say all politician embezzle, thats not the problem, embezzle and do something. People will appreciate but reverse is the case with bukola, he is a certified armedrobber

Shongai Farm with the Zimbabwe Farmers is now Saraki Farm.

Kwara Football Academy is now Saraki Football Club.

Kwara is just equal to two local government in Lagos, not a rich state to finance Saraki president.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators by Mrdecent(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
That is life
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators by Ivuogo: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
If he continue coming to CCT venue with large crowd of Senators supporting him, then he is creating room for his opposition to have majority in the chamber and impeachment will occur. - Common sense!!!! tongue
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators by Splinz(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Una go tire for Saraki matter
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators by Tarzaa(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
These senators are finally becoming Peter!
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators by Tarzaa(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
lekahm:
Did his abobaku followed him?
For where?
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators by hatchy(f): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
London bridge is falling down...falling down...falling down..
But wait o.. Jubril Barawo(Thief).
Are you surprised that he was there to support his cohort?
Nigeria we hail thee
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators by Abbeytoy(m): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
In your title, you wrote NO SENATOR, but in your post, you wrote TWO SENATORS. You should get a 3 weeks ban for misleading the public. High irresponsibility and desperation is your problem

IGA use ur glasses
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators by Abbeytoy(m): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
In your title, you wrote NO SENATOR, but in your post, you wrote TWO SENATORS. You should get a 3 weeks ban for misleading the public. High irresponsibility and desperation is your problem

Oga use ur glasses
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators by iflywithbuhari(f): 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Abbeytoy:

Oga use ur glasses
Ask the OP, why I accused him of playing with his title. I made him change it to the proper title. Although truth be said, he got the wrong title from a mischievous online news journal
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators by Ndolarr: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Jubrin Barau from Kano State was one of the two Senators that followed Saraki to CCT today. I'm not surprised. Barau na 'Barawo' and he followed a bigger Barawo to CCT! Shameless Barawos!!!
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators by spiralwedge(m): 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Don't tell me Dino Melaye has abandoned him too? Idiots
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators by Misternas89(m): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sammyashol:
Enough of this saraki news. Some want him to be removed as the senate president so as to carry on their agenda, i don't care I just want him to be jailed and his political career dead.
I wonder why some support him, may be because of the little peanut they get from him.
I'm an indigene of kwara state and i can boldly say it anywhere that since the inception of his puppet's administration and during his own administration, no development witness, the only over head bridge he build in ilorin which is not even upto 5km and a trailer can't even climb it.
You guys need to go to abeokuta and see constructions, same thing in oyo but in kwara state nothing only potholes here and there.

I do hear people say all politician embezzle, thats not the problem, embezzle and do something. People will appreciate but reverse is the case with bukola, he is a certified armedrobber
You are absolutely right my bro...Im from Kwara state too FFA to be precise, that armed robber should be castrated for all I care.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators by Misternas89(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
WildChild00:
All other senators to Saraki, you're on your own bros.... shocked I know one of the two senators would be Dino Melaye, a die hard Saraki supporter!
Baba there is no harm in reading, try it for once and you'll surely thank me later cool. Stay blessed
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators by Easy2life: 6:57am On Apr 29, 2016
can Saraki survive all this _only time can tell
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators by Easy2life: 6:58am On Apr 29, 2016
themall:
50 great senators standing WITH SARAKI, IF ONE BIG SENATOR SHOULD STAND AWAY FROM FOLLOWERSHIP?
49 great senators standing with saraki, if one big senator should stand away from followership?
48 great...

one by one dem go De reduce
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators by Abbeytoy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Ask the OP, why I accused him of playing with his title. I made him change it to the proper title. Although truth be said, he got the wrong title from a mischievous online news journal

Isalright

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Okwukwu Backs Amaechi, Says Igbo Can’t Be President / Senate Presidency: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Declares Support For Ahmad Lawan / Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.