Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,731 members, 7,969,125 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:16 PM

Truth Seeker's - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Seeker's (3229 Views)

Poll: Be Sincere: Tell me if Really Realigion(s) and God has been Confussion in Human Race .

YES!!: 0% (0 votes)
NO!!: 50% (2 votes)
Religion is a Great Mess: 0% (0 votes)
God is Imaginary: 0% (0 votes)
There's no truth in Religion: 0% (0 votes)
Dont ask me: 25% (1 vote)
Religion is Disease. . .!!!!: 25% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker / Path Of The Seeker / Job Seeker Jailed For Wearing Shoes In Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Seeker's by Abuzola(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2009
Hurray ! Crossworshipper
Re: Truth Seeker's by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2009
[size=14pt]Abuzola and May Kolo are one of a kind: stupid and dumb.[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2009
grin ignorance grin maykelly not may kolo grin grin grin hausa man grin
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:37am On Aug 27, 2009
What i find is that God is completely imaginary. God does not answer prayers. God did not write the Bible. God has not incarnated himself.

How do i know, for sure, that God does not answer prayers? As described in some of my threads on the forum, then when i was a Christian ,simply pray and watch what happens. What we find is that nothing happens. No matter how many people pray, no matter how often they pray, no matter how sincerely they pray, no matter how worthy the prayer, nothing ever happens. If we pray for anything that is impossible --We all know that. If we pray for anything that is possible, the results of the prayer will unfold in exact accord with the normal laws of probabilility.
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2009
Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration -- courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and, above all, love of the truth. we assume that man actually does resemble God, then we are forced into the impossible theory that God is a coward, an idiot, and a bounder.

Anyway. . .I believe that religion, generally speaking, has been a curse to mankind. sad
Re: Truth Seeker's by Mikkyboy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2009
hi ogaga4luv please can u paste books or links for satanism and mystism for my development? i'll appreciate it
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2009
There is a WAY that seemeth RIGHT unto a man, but the END thereof are the WAYS of death/DESTRUCTION. Proverbs 16:25

The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighted in his way.Psalm 37:23
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2009
Hell'o mikkyboy i feel your word and really i shall definately meet you with request, I have alot of mystic spiritual books in my shieve and reaching to share with you. I do not allow pasting any of my secret documents in a public forum due to privacy. . .do feel free to send me an email.

Sincerely_Ogaga Onowighose
Re: Truth Seeker's by Mikkyboy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2009
ogaga4luv
my e-mail mikkyboy78@yahoo.com .thanks my man
Re: Truth Seeker's by Mikkyboy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2009
HI BOGAGA HELP ME NOW U PROMISED TO,PLS MY EMAIL IS mikkyboy78@yahoo.com.ill be xpecting ur help to become like u.
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2009
Alright then Mikkyboy. I feel you and now see how you Despirately need responds to demand. I w meet up with you @ yahoo mail later on this eve.

@ Topic:

Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification! In general, the concept of “sin” is something that breaks a moral or religious law, and Satanism is strictly against such following of dogma. When a Satanist avoids an action, it is because of concrete reasons, not simply because dogma dictates it or someone has judged it “bad”. In addition, when a Satanists realizes that he or she has committed an actual wrong, the correct response is to accept it, learn from it, and not do it again, rather than mentally beat himself or herself up for it or begging for forgiveness.

True knowledge takes work and strength. It is something one finds rather than what will be handed to you. Doubt everything and avoid dogma. Truth tells of how the world truly is, not of how we would like it to be. Be wary of shallow emotional wants, for they frequently can only be satisfied at the expense of truth.
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2009
Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 19:3

But if from[b] thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him[/b], if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. Deuteronomy 4:29
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]Blessed are the mighty-minded, for they shall ride the whirlwinds - Cursed are they who teach lies for truth and truth for lies, for they are an abomination!. No hoary falsehood shall be a truth to me; no stifling dogma shall encramp my path.![/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Blessed are the mighty-minded, for they shall ride the whirlwinds - Cursed are they who teach lies for truth and truth for lies, for they are an abomination!. No hoary falsehood shall be a truth to me; no stifling dogma shall encramp my path.![/size]

A prayer of a sinner is an abomination to the Most High God. angry
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]Open your eyes that you may see, Oh Woman of mildewed minds, and listen to me ye bewildered millions![/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2009
A fool's wisdom is a persihed knowledge. cool Quote me.
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykelly. . .FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL and FOOL FOWL have been your favourite Poem. Its Useless to Quote you when i have learnt something about you for so long.[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2009
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Hebrews 10:31
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2009
[size=13pt]Who Cares? huh  tell me Maykelly please and please and please .  .  .Keep your Hiding (God) out my PENNIS!! ,im freaking tired of God This,God that,God here,God there .Go away with him out my sight. Oooh. . .you find it matured enough to tell people to Fear a Loving God,which means he's nothing but an enemy.

Honestly speaking with you maykelly and any other believer reading this my post right now in front of your Screen,Get it Clear and plain, Yes i mean each moment on Conversation with you. i beg you to remove jokes and comedy whenever in your prayer tell your God i said (He's Crazy!!) and a great Disgrace to human race,that i hate him and im ready to kill him if i see him in reality and if he dont kill me,i promise to kill him if he comes out from his hiding position and i and my Anti_God brother's and Sister's around the world are preparring to kill all his Followers for ignorring the (Truth) and bending their neck following and obeying Imaginary bitch like you(God). Pray he kill me and you see if i really Die shocked  shocked. kiss

Our X_Project is going to put an end to all these many many damage religious folks have cause in this world, I knew im Crasy but get it clear you wont wait to say (Goodbye) if i go Insane.

Sincerely_Ogaga Onowighose
[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2009
[size=13pt]Well i feel your post cool . Mark it that im not an Instrument of Destruction,but only for those who deserve even more than Terror and Destruction such as the Religious Folks most especially the(Christianity). Afterall when you think about it your so called hiding(God) is claimed to be the author of Destruction in human race.

The Messege your God sent to me is quite Clear but that's not too sufficient enough to brain wash my Intelligency. rhemaforus . . .Dont worry about me but worry about yourself first,Have you been in the right path way?,honestly speaking i am not here to bite but to rescue those seek help . i accept no badmouth person into my Life.

Why  are Christ Worshippers are so Stubborn?,alway's very hard to put through and grow annoyed whenever the truth is been Discussed. embarassed
[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2009
[size=15pt]If a Dog recognizes his creator, what about you[/size]

Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2009
[size=13pt]What do you know. . . ? Sorry for the sudden Question my dear Believer,Taking a Playing Dog to be Praying Dog? huh??. Well i refuse to read trashes from you Maykelly. undecided[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2009
[size=15pt]Devil blinds his followers eyes, they don't see nor understand.[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2009
[size=13pt]Like i have said Before i repeat again to you Maykelly:Open your eyes that you may see, Oh Woman of mildewed minds, and listen to me ye bewildered millions![/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by mamlaka(m): 7:28am On Sep 17, 2009
May kelly:

[size=15pt]Devil blinds his followers eyes, they don't see nor understand.[/size]

[size=15pt]That's the only weapon the devil has, deception! Even a pig has more power than the devil on earth because it has a physical body.[/size]

So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine. Matt 8:31
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2009
mamlaka:

[size=14pt]So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine. Matt 8:31[/size]
[size=15pt]grin grin grin grin grin grin oh! mine grin grin grin can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin[b] poor satan[/b], poor thing grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by mamlaka(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2009
May kelly:

[size=15pt]grin grin grin grin grin grin oh! mine grin grin grin can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin[b] poor satan[/b], poor thing grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

May Kelly,  You know the devil is a liar.  He even told Jesus if He bows down to him, he'll give Him the whole kingdom as though the kingdom was his.  We know that Jesus created the entire universe and the world is also upheld by the word. [size=15pt]And Jesus is the Word[/size]

. . . Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power . . . Heb 1:3
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2009
[size=13pt]Well , i have said it that anyone who thinks of Satan as evil should consider all the men, women, children, and animals who have died because it was "God's will". Certainly a person grieving the untimely loss of a loved one whould much rather have their loved one with them than in God's hands! Instead, they are unctuously consoled by their clergyman who says, "It was God's will, my dear"; or "He is in God's hands now, my son." Such phrases have been a convenient way for religionists to condone or excuse the mercilessness of God. But if God is in complete control and as benign as he is supposed to be, why does He allow these things to happen? Too long have religionists been falling back on their bibles and rulebooks to prove or disprove, justify, condemn, or interpret. [/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by mamlaka(m): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2009
[size=15pt]God does not kill people.  It's never the will of God for people to die or be sick.  God never created sickness.   Satan brought all evil in the world.  his job is to kill, steal and destroy . . . The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.  John 10:10. satan is the thief.  he hijacked Adam and Eve to steal authority from them but thanks be to God, God had a more intelligent plan to restore back what satan had stole.  Now we have it back and satan is a piece of chicken, too easy to handle.

God's will always is: . . . Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 1:2

God does not destroy people or nations, people destroy themselves and God has given free will to every person.
[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2009
[size=13pt]Sorry Mamlaka you're not Correct .Why are you sharing out of your brain simply because you Save a Wriiten trash book by men full of many many Contradictions and you feel you're right. no no you're missing my dear, STOP the whole act of Ignorant and lets be Honest. I hate when Issue like such is Raised up in Conversation Christians have nothing to Render than Excusses ,Insult,flaming words and Continues arguement. but they absolutely know nothing because they blind to see all the Tricks behind the Scene their false Doctrine.

I dont Agree with you hence you already know the Truth is bitter that this reason you Christians Grow annoyed whenever the truth is been said, Peherps Religious folks and most especially the Christianity feels all things just work out as simple as A .B.C agreeing with the so called bible written by some men.

God has been the Greatest Confussion in Human Race today, nothing proofs he really exsist if not for an Ordinary book written by human being acclaiming they're the true words of God. It is Sure Christians says :Our God is a Perfect God , It is the will of God or Gods Time is The Best but those words are to keep the top Tricks and secrets sealed and hardly men can know religion is man maid, and in the First day Man Created God in his Own Image.He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom my dear believer in hiding God(s),No hoary falsehood shall be a truth to me; no stifling dogma shall encramp my path. i remain on my Ground .

Open your eyes that you may see, Oh men of mildewed minds, and listen to me ye bewildered millions! . Im only here to help and if you like Obey what the Brain washers are telling you. sit down without using your brain. . . .?

Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep! .Blessed are those that believe in what is best for them, for never shall their minds be terrorized - Cursed are the "lambs of God", for they shall be bled whiter than snow! .

[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by mamlaka(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2009
[size=15pt]Don't sorry me, sorry yourself ![/size]

[size=15pt]I'm quoting the Bible - The only authentic book.  The only book that has never failed since the World began.  The only book that cannot be stopped! (If you don't think so, try to stop it and see)

The bible is God Himself speaking.  The pages in the bible are papers but what it says is God Himself.  It is the Wisdom of God.
[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2009
[size=13pt]Oh Really. . . Then i withdraw my sympanthy lipsrsealed

Interesting you're brave enough to respond in such a manner and even Writting me in big and bold font size. a round of applaud for you Mamlaka.* Clapping*

You're Quoting the Bible. . .Good for you. sit Down why you refuse to learn from your own brain,yourself and enjoy your Brain washed life style. and the most funniest i feel you're on the lead path but i pity you. Oh. . i withdraw my pity undecided. Stop wasting your Bible Bubble Verses on me,You're not the first person to read the so called trash book,i have gone through it .

Give me your proofs or any Useful reason why you feel and think the Bible is the True words of God,and the Book was authored by men?,A perfect God having Imperfect book and you're here dragging true words with me.

Open your eyes that you may see, Oh men of mildewed minds, and listen to me ye bewildered millions!
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Religious People Pray ? / Yoruba Orisha: Do They Really Exist? / Gnld, Tiashi, Forever Living And Other Network Drugs Will Destroy Your Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.