Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,904 members, 7,938,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Truth Seeker's - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Seeker's (3221 Views)

Poll: Be Sincere: Tell me if Really Realigion(s) and God has been Confussion in Human Race .

YES!!: 0% (0 votes)
NO!!: 50% (2 votes)
Religion is a Great Mess: 0% (0 votes)
God is Imaginary: 0% (0 votes)
There's no truth in Religion: 0% (0 votes)
Dont ask me: 25% (1 vote)
Religion is Disease. . .!!!!: 25% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker / Path Of The Seeker / Job Seeker Jailed For Wearing Shoes In Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Seeker's by hubreality(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2009
Ogaga, you really need to be free from the so much spells(darkness) on you by the devil before you can see through your supposed blanket on someone.
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2009
[size=13pt]. . . .What has this one have to Render me this time around?, [/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2009
[size=13pt]I FEAR NO TRUTH THAT EXIST. . . I remain on my Ground ,if you like missquote me as Usual.[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2009
[size=16pt]Satan replied to the Lord, “Yes, but Job has good reason to fear God. Job 1:9[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Abuzola(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2009
The christians are insane, why should worship a god who died with criminals luke 23-39-56 .

Allah is great
Re: Truth Seeker's by monopolist: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2009
The god of this world has blinded their eyes so that they can not see the light of the glorious gospel of JESUS CHRIST.

A fool says in his heart, there is no God.

The LORD is Laughing you to derision and will soon break you into pieces like a potters vessel.

Be ye not mockers, lest your bounds be made strong and ye be destroyed by the destruction determined upon the earth

And the LORD will bruise satan shortly under the sole of my feet

Let every soul be subject to the higher power for there is no power but of God. The power that be are ordained of God.

REPENT NOW. RETURN FROM YOUR WAYS.

Broad is the way that lead to destruction.

He that depart from the way of understanding shall abide in the congregation of the dead.

Stop following a counterfeiter.

JESUS IS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

God our Father in Heaven is the father of all Spirits.

He that is from above is above all

Come to Jesus Christ all you that labour and are heavy ladden and HE will give you rest

Know the TRUTH and it will make you free.

Believers in Jesus Christ are commanders over all other spirits
Re: Truth Seeker's by Abuzola(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2009
A stupid and barbaric god who doesn't know the last hour. MATHEW 24:36, Funny right ?

Christianity is the latest 419 in town. So beware,
Re: Truth Seeker's by monopolist: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2009
You will be cornered by the forces of the Spirit of God and will willingly repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour in half a time from now in Jesus Christ name.

God will use you to preach the gospel of the kingdom. You are usefull for soul winning
Re: Truth Seeker's by monopolist: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2009
The Letter killeth but the Spirit giveth Life.

The Truth can kill you

Becarefull, I am an authority and a grand commander of the spirit
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2009
[size=13pt]Monopolist you only sound like a weak Comedian. though you're somehow funny.We as Nigerians have the 1st Amendment right to Freedom of Speech and Freedom of choice in Believe. What most Nigerians do not understand is this: You have Freedom of Speech, the right to say anything you want to say, but this does not mean you are exempt of the ramifications of your words. The Freedom of Choice means you should be able to worship, and or believe as you see fit. Regardless of social acceptance and scrutiny, be it that it is within the boundaries of the law. At times I'm led to believe Christianity is above Freedom of Religion/Lifestyle because if you don't believe what they do "you're wrong", "you're insane", "you need help", or my favorite one is, "you're going to hell!". I am sure not all of the sheep think this way, but enough of them do. embarassed

Stop Threatening people and as far mr Abuzola is sharing brilliantly you have no right to give warning when its not needed. JESUS is death. . .Dont feel you can Classify wise maxim with the Unwise. How can you of all person advice anyone to accept that death Guy and without him there's nothing much. Jesus is a Bastard and you know it. . .let him show his face if he got some powers inside him.

This is the Reason im an ANTI CHRIST. angry angry angry
[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Religious folks and most especially the Christians occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened . . . . . what a shame! shocked[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2009
the True Seekers

Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2009
[size=13pt]True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention. . .Satanism is not a "reaction" to Christianity,We know Satan/Lucifer as a real being.We know "Yaweh/Jehova" of the bible to be a fictitious entity, and the people behind coercing this lie, to be the true deceivers of humanity and the masters of lies. This is evident in the many contradictions within the Judeo/Christian Bible, revealing this text to be the work of human beings who had occult knowledge and infused it with power to make it credible, and to incite fear in order to control.[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by karlie4nia(m): 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2009
Hey Ogaga4luv i feel you a little. am also a spiritual student with broad mind. Its your term satanism i dont buy. your message comes form one with some spiritual intelligence. An Old soul as they would say.Its just your manner of presentation that i find a lil faulty. Dont mind MARY KAY abi na PAM KAKE smileywhatever her cool name is kiss. I learnt one hardly drives home a point by argument.Let them be.Just keep on in a cool manner those who r benefiting are already doing so quietly.
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2009
[size=13pt]karlie4nia i feel you . If incase , questions are always welcome. . . i respect your wise words on post.[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2009
It is only a fool that are mock behind, Ogaga4Luv, WATCH YOUR BACK! you are being mocked as a fool.

ACCEPT CHRIST AND LIVE! cool
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2009
[size=13pt]I wonder how can a FOOL call a wise person a Fool. . . "Insanity" - Maykelly you are Confussed and i think you are afraid of the truth about your religion. . . anyway keep doing great job by backing up your false Doctrine until we get at your door post.[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2010
[size=13pt]I see no reason God's people always kick against the truth. . . . smiley[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I see no reason God's people always kick against the truth. . . . smiley[/size]

[size=16pt]Because Lord Jesus is the ONLY truth[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]JESUS is the only lie you mean. . . . . smiley[/size]
May kelly:

[size=16pt]Because Lord Jesus is the ONLY truth[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 3:35pm On May 05, 2010
[size=30pt]WHERE IS THIS LOST SOUL?[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2010
[size=13pt]The found soul is right in front of you. . . smiley[/size]
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 4:36pm On May 05, 2010
[size=20pt]INDEED, your LOST forEVER [/size] grin
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Why on earth you really think im lust. . . .? , maybe you should start finding me by now. grin[/size]
May kelly:

[size=20pt]INDEED, your LOST forEVER [/size] grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The MOST Merciful Religion Of "PEACE"! / Isn't This World Coming To An End Really Imagine What This Idiot Posted On Faceb / Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.