Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

Why Do I Always Loose Interest After The First Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Always Loose Interest After The First Time? (714 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? / I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Always Loose Interest After The First Time? by rmodee: 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2009
I've had this problem rite fom me college days, i meet a gal,and after come mythe first makeout i loose interest.
I met this very charming damsel couple of year bck,i really liked her and thot that i've finally found her, we made out a couple of times,and a thot i'ld finally overcome my demon, but alas was i 'rong ,cos i slowly started to loose interest, and started looking to date a new gal.
rite now i've vowed not to make out wit anyone i choose marry till after the wedding,
Guys wat y'all fink?
Re: Why Do I Always Loose Interest After The First Time? by oreoluwa(f): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2009
Prayer needed!!!!! Coz wen u gt married 2 ur wife n U , WILL U LOSE INTEREST?
Re: Why Do I Always Loose Interest After The First Time? by rmodee: 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2009
i hope not o!!!!,
Re: Why Do I Always Loose Interest After The First Time? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2009
we (men) all tend to lose interest after the first time. . . it's the ability to stay with a woman you've had sex with several times that makes u a husband material. . . u'r not possessed, u need to be mature. . .
Re: Why Do I Always Loose Interest After The First Time? by opuro(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2009
Its always like that when u are just starting. With time, u become matured and responsible.
Re: Why Do I Always Loose Interest After The First Time? by memoor(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2009
Yeah you'd definitely get over it, had same problem years bck but i got over it.
I neva believed in settling with one damsel, it was alwys bang wham thanks ma'am.
But guess what ?, i eventually got over it, i stopped finkin of women as toys dat u use and get rid of,and instead thot of them as the mitissing spark and spice in my life.
It just a mindset, try changing ur paradigm and believe me u'ld realize u've been missing out in a whole lot
Re: Why Do I Always Loose Interest After The First Time? by segzicres(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2009
maybe the babe is very dry and un-interesting. try a more interesting babe.
Re: Why Do I Always Loose Interest After The First Time? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2009
jassie:

we (men) all tend to lose interest after the first time. . . it's the ability to stay with a woman you've had sex with several times that makes u a husband material. . . u'r not possessed, u need to be mature. . .

I agree wit you dude. But there are some women that knw how to hold their own and are divas in their own rights, everyman wants them, their intelligent and all the works. I can bet you it will very difficult for you to throw such a woman away so easily.

Find a woman you truely hold in high esteem and respect, dont go with looks alone that will solve the problem.
Re: Why Do I Always Loose Interest After The First Time? by Fiona0007: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2009
@poster
until you find someone you can't let go!
Re: Why Do I Always Loose Interest After The First Time? by puskin: 12:17am On Aug 10, 2009
eeeeyah!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry, you are going through a phase.
Re: Why Do I Always Loose Interest After The First Time? by TOPE20001(f): 12:43am On Aug 10, 2009
rmodee:

I've had this problem rite fom me college days, [b]i meet a gal,and after come mythe first makeout i loose interest.[/b]I met this very charming damsel couple of year bck,i really liked her and thot that i've finally found her, we made out a couple of times,and a thot i'ld finally overcome my demon, but alas was i 'rong ,cos i slowly started to loose interest, and started looking to date a new gal.
rite now i've vowed not to make out wit anyone i choose marry till after the wedding,
Guys wat y'all fink?

Maybe you shud really get to know her very well b4 making out with them cool
Re: Why Do I Always Loose Interest After The First Time? by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 10, 2009
nothing new!
Re: Why Do I Always Loose Interest After The First Time? by bluespice(f): 4:27am On Aug 10, 2009
you'lld think it happened to only guys
Re: Why Do I Always Loose Interest After The First Time? by oyinda3(f): 7:21am On Aug 10, 2009
i agree with tope2000

(1) (Reply)

Will You Tell Your Friend About A Cheating Spouse / Is It Wise For Two Friends With "as" Genotype To Get Married / Serious Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.