Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,022 members, 7,883,537 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated (7521 Views)

Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Boko Haram Takes Over Five Borno Communites In Fresh Attack / Port Harcourt Vs Enugu Which Is More Developed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2016
osabuohein:
From an Edo man and the entire Edo nation, the IPOB movement has gotten herself a worthy ally from we the great people of the Edo nation. We will fight along you guys to chase out these jihadists and vermins from our land.

Oba gha tor kpere.
speak for yourself. you are in support of it, no problem. don't act like you're a spokesperson for all Edo people.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2016
MissGdope:

speak for yourself. you are in support of it, no problem. don't act like you're a spokesperson for all Edo people.
shut up your mouth. I'm speaking the hearts of 91% of all Edo people. God forbid any union between Edos and yorubas. Light and darkness have nothing in common. Even Ijebus, Aworis and Kabbas who bear the same names and have the same similarities with you guys even deny being yorubas. If these groups can deny being yorubas even with the glaring evidence that exist between you guys and them, why should an Edo man who has nothing in common with yorubas accept to be brothers with you guys?

It's a common sense thing. Figure it out yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
osabuohein:
shut up your mouth. I'm speaking the hearts of 91% of all Edo people. God forbid any union between Edos and yorubas. Light and darkness have nothing in common. Even Ijebus, Aworis and Kabbas who bear the same names and have the same similarities with you guys even deny being yorubas. If these groups can deny being yorubas even with the glaring evidence that exist between you guys and them, why should an Edo man who has nothing in common with yorubas accept to be brothers with you guys?

It's a common sense thing. Figure it out yourself.
first of let me correct you; I'm not Yoruba, I'm Edo.
secondly, stop making up figures like you know what you're saying. please site the sudy/research/survey that you carried out that enabled you to arrive at that ridiculous figure! let me guess, there's none. you are in support of Biafra, there's no problem with that. But there is no need to make up figures due to your own emotions. don't let your hate for Yoruba people make you foolish.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
MissGdope:

first of let me correct you; I'm not Yoruba, I'm Edo.
secondly, stop making up figures like you know what you're saying. please site the sudy/research/survey that you carried out that enabled you to arrive at that ridiculous figure! let me guess, there's none. you are in support of Biafra, there's no problem with that. But there is no need to make up figures due to your own emotions. don't let your hate for Yoruba people make you foolish.
undecided
see them. A typical yoruba girl claiming Edo. You haven't even barely scratched the surface of being an Edo person. I don't only hate Yorubas but rather detest everything they represent. Keep lying to yourself. If you're Edo, what part of Edo are you from? What LGA? What village are you from? What ward does your constituency fall under? Who's your councilor? Who's your Chairman? What Senatorial district does you place fall under? Who's representing you at the Federal level?

If you can answer all those, only then will I take you seriously. Until then go and die. Edo have no business with yorubas. We share nothing in common.

1 Like

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
osabuohein:
see them. A typical yoruba girl claiming Edo. You haven't even barely scratched the surface of being an Edo person. I don't only hate Yorubas but rather detest everything they represent. Keep lying to yourself. If you're Edo, what part of Edo are you from? What LGA? What village are you from? What ward does your constituency fall under? Who's your councilor? Who's your Chairman? What Senatorial district does you place fall under? Who's representing you at the Federal level?

If you can answer all those, only then will I take you seriously. Until then go and die. Edo have no business with yorubas. We share nothing in common.

My dad is Esan from Irrua and my mum is Bini from idunowina. It doesn't matter what you think,but I won't desist from speaking the truth just because I'm Edo. 90% of Edo people are not in support of Biafra. unless you can prove that stat then you can stop talking now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
MissGdope:

My dad is Esan from Irrua and my mum is Bini from idunowina. It doesn't matter what you think,but I won't desist from speaking the truth just because I'm Edo. 90% of Edo people are not in support of Biafra. unless you can prove that stat then you can stop talking now.
who told you I'm in support of Biafra? I doubt if you even understand English. The fact I'm not igbo doesn't mean I shouldn't speak the truth. Edos have over the years decided to sit on the face until recently. You yorubas are the problem with this country. There's a difference between an ally and being an advocate for biafra. Biafra is not just a movement but it's a religion to the igbos. Is it a crime to seek self determination? Aren't you tired of kissing your hausa and fulani slave master's backside? Try logging on to radio biafra and you'll be surprised how many edos are tuning in each day.

I'm not an advocate for biafra but if the truth must be told, igbos have a right to self determination just as any other ethnic group.

Answer those questions I asked earlier and stop beating around the bush. But come to think of it, why are you so adamant on quoting me today? Is there something about we Edos that you yorubas cannot do without? Were you told to bring an Edo man to your coven? Stop quoting me this girl.

1 Like

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by odehman: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
ojnnaco:
I commend the courage of the IPOB'S of course they can't be a dulling moments with Biafrians ..
Buhari be warned .. the hour has come ...the battle line is drawn..

The Sun must surely Rise..
mental case
Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
osabuohein:
who told you I'm in support of Biafra? I doubt if you even understand English. The fact I'm not igbo doesn't mean I shouldn't speak the truth. Edos have over the years decided to sit on the face until recently. You yorubas are the problem with this country. There's a difference between an ally and being an advocate for biafra. Biafra is not just a movement but it's a religion to the igbos. Is it a crime to seek self determination? Aren't you tired of kissing your hausa and fulani slave master's backside? Try logging on to radio biafra and you'll be surprised how many edos are tuning in each day.

I'm not an advocate for biafra but if the truth must be told, igbos have a right to self determination just as any other ethnic group.

Answer those questions I asked earlier and stop beating around the bush.
lol dude continue. it's obvious that you cant have a civilized discussion without insults so bye.
one word of advice tho; hate is the cause of most of the problems in the world today. it's ridiculous to hate a whole group of people just because of the actions of a few.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oladipo Diya, The Most Cowardly General Of The 21st Century / BreathTaking views from the beautiful city of Ibadan / Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.