Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,373 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:49 AM

Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt (52374 Views)

Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage / Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested / Funny Photo About Teebillz Suicide Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by januzaj(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2016
teasel:

Oh shittt!
Tell me again. Who are the women married to these bricklayers and carpenters? They can't be Nigerian women, surely! shocked
Yet another proof of how daft you are.
your stupidity is innate.....bricklayers and carpenters are broke bah.....muniru ode...Everybody can go broke irrespective of his or her profession....I am allergic to arguing with grody idiiiot
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by teasel: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2016
tiniyata:
stupiid is all I see in all ur posts, don't u have any other word to use? smh. ur olosho business didn't allow u attend a regular school, so u had to settle for adult education. just send me ur account number and let my dog suck u through the phone, don't worry u'll be smiling to ur bank afterwards.
Stupiid is all you see because stupiid is what you are.
Oh wait, you're into bestiality too? I bet you learned well from your parents.
I hope those animals aren't too harsh on you though. No one really wants to have that sort of relations with something beneath them. Not even your poor dog.

Besides, you obviously don't know what Adult Education is. Not even clue. My goodness, you're so daft! grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Eeroh95(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2016
Abeg who suicide don help
Media marriage...wondering what marriage would be in ten years time
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 30, 2016
teasel:

Stupiid is all you see because stupiid is what you are.
Oh wait, you're into bestiality too? I bet you learned well from your parents.
I hope those animals aren't too harsh on you though. No one really wants to have that sort of relations with something beneath them. Not even your poor dog.

Besides, you obviously don't know what Adult Education is. Not even clue. My goodness, you're so daft! grin
u feel u know how to talk, but u are just shooting itself in the leg. I don't want to be responsible for ur depression afterwards. go and sleep before ur tooto starts talking.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by teasel: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2016
januzaj:
your stupidity is innate.....bricklayers and carpenters are broke bah.....muniru ode...Everybody can go broke irrespective of his or her profession....I am allergic to arguing with grody idiiiot
Again, he's back to argue grin
Oh! Poor memes!
You're too dense, boy.
Your daftness and idiocy must be hereditary.

Just in case, you didn't get to see my advice in my previous quote. Here it is again grin
Aww, I thought he didn't wanna argue grin

Don't deceive yourself, boy. Anyone who doesn't earn a decent pay is broke. So, yes, most Nigerian males, of which you're among, are damn broke! It's worse in a country like Nigeria where everyone wants to step on anyone they think is a teeny-weeny bit "lower" than them.
...and just so you know, anything is better than reasoning with that smelly pendulous thing between your legs. Look how stupiid it made you grin
Your penis is definitely not for thinking.. Next time, endeavour to use your brain.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by teasel: 8:38am On Apr 30, 2016
tiniyata:
u feel u know how to talk, but u are just shooting itself in the leg. I don't want to be responsible for ur depression afterwards. go and sleep before ur tooto starts talking.
Whatever.. dumbass!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by januzaj(m): 8:38am On Apr 30, 2016
teasel:

Again, he's back to argue grin
Oh! Poor memes!
You're too dense, boy.
Your daftness and idiocy must be hereditary.

Just in case, you didn't get to see my advice in my previous quote. Here it is again grin
you are a dimwitted f**l....you are so pained because I said the bitter truth....you keep on repeating the same......broke asss b*tch that cant even afford common sense

Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by vivalavida(m): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2016
69MissedCalls:
this guy must be from Sierra Leone. a real naija boy no go think of suicide. instead, he will think of how to hustle. even if na to dey play naira bet

Yoruba boi sabi hustle?

Na their women dey do all that one.

Their own na free enjoyment and flexing
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2016
teasel:
Whatever.. dumbass!
kisses sweetheart. always be a good girl.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by smartigo: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2016
Yieldings:
Another punk-ass TeeBillz, aren't we? Your mates are counting moula, you're here arguing with a girl. You need to have a thousand seats with your non-existent argument because I read your posts in here and I can tell you're sick. Quote me one more time and watch me cuss ya lame behind. I'm not Tiwa. I will put you in your place before you're even there. Idioooot.

Lady, you like trouble o. Why the cursing?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by teasel: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2016
januzaj:
Yeah, yeah.. Next time, learn to respect your female relatives, freaking dolt!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by januzaj(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2016
teasel:

Yeah, yeah..
Next time, learn to respect your female relatives, freaking dolt!
and stop judging everybody using your senile and wretched male relatives as criteria....lewd slattern
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Adminisher: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2016
Marvel1206:
The guy no get mind to die.. he wants to show his frustration by committing suicide but e no get liver... Lol

Maybe he should have tried the easier option of " killing himself" instead of trying to "commit suicide".
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Adminisher: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2016
roymary:

But come to think of it- Me no see wetin really attract am to the girl . No be say she fine like that or something. He saw her talent- got closer to her and developed feelings for her while helping her grow and pushing her forward. The girl just don use am finish ni. Now my nigga need go haunt for another girl wey dey sing or something.

He mess up sha...got too relaxed...He suppose don turn millionaire on his own. Pain me for am! undecided

The girl is fine. She is intelligent, multi talented and she knows how to force herself to do even very difficult things. Have you seen her acting yet?. She could be top of Nollywood if she wanted. I am not surprised he wanted to marry her. There is no school of marriage on this world which is a serious omission.

The person to blame for anybody who has wisdom is the girl. Whether you understand it or not. There was something she did not manage well in this marriage and I am sure it is the quarrelling that later developed into the guy cheating.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Marvel1206: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2016
Adminisher:

Maybe he should have tried the easier option of " killing himself" instead of trying to "commit suicide".

hehe aswr you on point grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by shamerico(m): 10:36am On Apr 30, 2016
Tee bliss abi wetin dem call you.....you are a disappointment to manhood ....this lady loves you with all her heart.......tiwa...I wish am a little bit older than this , and have some cash....i will marry you I swear.....i love you die.....you are such a caring and loving wife....shamerico loves you 0706969442 call for your international passport and drivers licence
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by jaxxy(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2016
Sijo01:

All na to generate public sympathy. If him wan die true true, why him nor quitely drink otapiapia

Last time I check a good wife is a helpmate and if her huby is misguided shud help him stand rather than be quick to push d divorce button. Why can't she even put up a fight for her home and man. Adress the issues and see if he's willing to make correct them.

Divorce is not a always the solution, look at tuface and Annie with all d public rumors they hv decided to stay strong. If TIWA indeed filled for divorce so soon then shes dissaponted me or she want me to believe she did not know the man she married!

Marriage isn't only about d good times bt bad/ugly...
#workonurmarriage
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Nature8(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
sharap jare! no be person marry tuface?

Don't mind him bro..
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Sijo01(f): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
jaxxy:

Last time I check a good wife is a helpmate and if her huby is misguided shud help him stand rather than be quick to push d divorce button. Why can't she even put up a fight for her home and man. Adress the issues and see if he's willing to make correct them.

Divorce is not a always the solution, look at tuface and Annie with all d public rumors they hv decided to stay strong. If TIWA indeed filled for divorce so soon then shes dissaponted me or she want me to believe she did not know the man she married!

#workonurmarriage

Oga, read for yourself. https://www.nairaland.com/3077219/transcript-tiwa-savages-interview-thisday
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by Destinygrl(f): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
seye005:

The source added, “That’s why he tried to disgrace her and take his life.
now that's dumb
guess this guy is really a goldigger
he just decided to commit suicide he didnt even bother to think abt his kids from 3 women

his life revolves around tiwa

# bytheiractionushallknowthem
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by similialayi(m): 12:25am On May 01, 2016
Issorit... But who them help? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by STORM2(f): 8:23am On May 02, 2016
jaxxy:

#workonurmarriage
That's the bullshit that the world keeps telling women to trap them in horrible marriages. A marriage is not the woman's responsibility to keep alone. The man of the house should also fight to keep his marriage. He should make effort to not cheat and not to drink. Responsibility of a good marriage isn't a woman's burden alone. I thank God that women are getting wiser these days.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by ifyalways(f): 6:47am On May 03, 2016
NRIPRIEST:

Ify nne,keduzi ebe itinyee isi? Anaro afuzi gi anya.
Odogwu!

Anokwa m kama na nld a dirozi enye joy ka before, plus obodo bu igwe, Efe adiro
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by publicrelation: 3:02pm On May 03, 2016
She is the new face of the streetz. 11,000 downloads in 1 week . Watch Ika Meji Video by Ms chief A.k.A Olori Ibile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlDpBfim-c
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by teasel: 6:45am On Jun 27, 2016
januzaj:
and stop judging everybody using your senile and wretched male relatives as criteria....lewd slattern
Pathetic idiott from a family of worthless people. Just thank your dark stars I got banned that day.
Filthy thing!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by januzaj(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2016
teasel:

Pathetic idiott from a family of worthless people. Just thank your dark stars I got banned that day.
Filthy thing!
your grody father could have saved the world from this dimwitted nincompoop if prophylactic franger was free
Re: Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt by teasel: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2016
januzaj:
my grody father could have saved the world from me, a dimwitted nincompoop if prophylactic franger was free
Yeah..
Too bad he has no foresight.
The result? A pathetic idiot born into a worthless family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) / Ladies, Would You Buy These Penis-shaped Lipsticks? (photo) / Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.