Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,441 members, 7,901,248 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested (63175 Views)

Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo / 'I Only Scam Whites' - Scammer Lets Go Of His Victim Because He's A Nigerian / Killer Disguises As A Mad Man In Edo & Gets Caught (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Idrismusty97(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2016
And "This" happened? What is the "this" that happened? He was fvcking arrested? That is the "this"? Honestly the click bait stuff is becoming childish. Seun you think more people will click on your ads that way? Who will click on the ads when they are disappointed after opening the useless thread. Nairaland can't even do the click bait stuff properly. I guess i will stop opening any thread that seems like a click bait.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Babyphinas(f): 10:36am On Apr 30, 2016
Oluku u want form smart guy
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by jordinsparkles(f): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2016
Dis okponu no be thief at all..... Dis one nah mumu. No atom of smartness, IDIOT!! angry
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Orikinla(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2016
GudluckIBB:
To me its the guy that is the winner here!
Stole their phones and slept with their daughter.

The so called girl is the biggest eediot on earth. A stranger called you to spend the night and you obliged.

Women sha! Dem too dey quick fall.
She must be RE-TARDED. What YORUBAS call"Ode".. grin
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by alobright17(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2016
So just a phone call you don Bleep a lady from that side?wow

2 Likes

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by zeusdgrt(m): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:
What a thief! But the girl sef,how could she have spent a night with him.

Today is just a lazy and boring one for me,any capable nairalander willing to take me out and spoil me silly without expecting anything in return. And please I don't do taxis or scrap cars
Na your type dey sweet to use do ritual or serve juju.

4 Likes

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Orikinla(m): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2016
alobright17:
So just a phone call you don Bleep a lady from that side?wow
Perfect for a short film.
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by cyril700(m): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2016
When d dad no even get bicycle?
emekamigo:

Your Dad can do that with his Bugatti or Chrysler or his Rolls Royce and only expect good behavior from you,easy-
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 30, 2016
The girl na slut

1 Like

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by joyspringacad(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2016
ojnnaco:
Mumu... no atom of smartness in your story and you call yourself a thief

he said "this is my first time"
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 30, 2016
He called the girl on the phone, told her he loved her and she willingly went to his house to sleep with him, just so that he could be arrested? How does that even make sense? undecided

What if after sleeping with her he proceeded to murder her? How will the parents feel knowing their daughter can visit a man she doesn't know from Adam and sleep with him overnight.

Orisirisi undecided
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Akalia(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:
What a thief! But the girl sef,how could she have spent a night with him.

Today is just a lazy and boring one for me,any capable nairalander willing to take me out and spoil me silly without expecting anything in return. And please I don't do taxis or scrap cars
I can oblige u my friend but the question is; what will u give me in return?

2 Likes

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Greenbullet(m): 11:01am On Apr 30, 2016
pinpinkay:
the thief wan chop edible catering, buh police knock am out
hahahHa werey.
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Adesiji77: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2016
Imagine, "this is my first time" cheesy
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Sacramento4real(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2016
GudluckIBB:

The so called girl is the biggest eediot on earth. A stranger called you to spend the night and you obliged.

Bros, why waste ur time? Do you need a soothsayer to tell that she is a runs gal? Dem nor dey get shame na.
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Cmiller(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2016
You wan chop meat plus bone join, forget say dog dy 2 share.... muturu ndama
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by bargric(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2016
vanessaRN:
Samson Ugbusun, a 28-year-old bricklayer and notorious burglar, has been arrested by the police in Benin, Edo state, after he made love overtures to the daughter of one of his victims. He had stolen two mobile phones from his victims after breaking into their homes at Etete, Edo State.
After the successful operation, he called a number belonging to the daughter of one of his victims and invited her to spend the night at his apartment. The girl fell to his amorous overtures, visited him and spent a night with him in his apartment. .

Samson was nabbed after the girl revealed his whereabouts to her mother. Speaking to newsmen, Samson said: “I stole handsets at Etete, through the window around 11pm. I removed the handset through the window of the house by tearing the net. This is my first time.

I saw her (victim’s daughter) number on the phone I stole. I called the girl and told her that I love her. She came and spent the night with me and went back to school. When she came to my place, she told her mother my address and everything; that was how they got me."....

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/notorious-thief-arrested-after-sleeping.html
The guy dense no be small
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by OkoAnike(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2016
GudluckIBB:

She is from Edo State, hence it's natural.
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by AreaFada2: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2016
Orikinla:
She must be RE-TARDED. What YORUBAS call"Ode".. grin

Very funny I tell you. cheesy grin

But the story might have a twist. Maybe the girl wasn't initially aware he got her number from the stolen phone.

Maybe the guy said they knew before.

People funny sha.
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2016
Ladies will never learn, just imagine if the guy is also a ritual, that is the girl would die
GudluckIBB:

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Nature8(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2016
nnadychuks:
Mbanu! The penalty is life imprisonment

Life imprisonment for ordinary phone and agreed f.uck? Other criminals wey dey steal arms dey kill people nko, wetin they go do them? Nawa for you oo! This your judgement tho
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by ayguru: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Idrismusty97:
And "This" happened? What is the "this" that happened? He was fvcking arrested? That is the "this"? Honestly the click bait stuff is becoming childish. Seun you think more people will click on your ads that way? Who will click on the ads when they are disappointed after opening the useless thread. Nairaland can't even do the click bait stuff properly. I guess i will stop opening any thread that seems like a click bait.
hahahahahaha... Bro take am easy na grin
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by nnadychuks(m): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Nature8:

Life imprisonment for ordinary phone and agreed f.uck? Other criminals wey dey steal arms dey kill people nko, wetin they go do them? Nawa for you oo! This your judgement tho
make I hear say na agreed s3x its rape joor
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by bejeria101(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2016
ojnnaco:
Mumu... no atom of smartness in your story and you call yourself a thief

See the agbaya face,stealing for dummies u no read am finish u go steal otondo wey no get sense hehehe
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by laviecontinue: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2016
Oga Ade(op) y now! undecided I was expecting to see what really happen but all I see is some Anini wanna be, a DICKlayer and a olodo..... Oh there's just one pic oops! grin grin grin #and this happen ko that happen ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.