Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,787 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:49 PM

Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested (63158 Views)

Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo / 'I Only Scam Whites' - Scammer Lets Go Of His Victim Because He's A Nigerian / Killer Disguises As A Mad Man In Edo & Gets Caught (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by jzdoberman: 11:35am On Apr 30, 2016
1]Mbanu! The penalty is life imprisonment [/quote]

BROS U WUCKED OOO!!! grin
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by jzdoberman: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2016
What a thief! But the girl sef,how could she have spent a night with him.

[b]Today is just a lazy and boring one for me,any capable nairalander willing to take me out and spoil me silly without expecting anything in return. And please I don't do taxis or scrap cars[

NO BE YOUR MATES DEY ROB BANKS!!!

1 Like

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Ayauche(f): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2016
grin But u get bad mouth sha

waxxydude:
All this benin boys ehn! cheesy cheesy you steal phone finish you come still yansh d pikin of the victim. chai

E sure me say dah gyal go be extra-ordinary de-wor-wor. come even look d thief self e b lyk sey dem born am for mid-night.
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Fourwinds: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
GudluckIBB:
To me its the guy that is the winner here!
Stole their phones and slept with their daughter.

The so called girl is the biggest eediot on earth. A stranger called you to spend the night and you obliged.

Women sha! Dem too dey quick fall.
my broda., u just spoke my mind... d girl is very foolish...she can still catch d thief without sleeping with him..
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Nature8(m): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
nnadychuks:
make I hear say na agreed s3x its rape joor

I don't believe it's rape bro cos the girl was the one that went to his apartment and spend the night with him.. Even if he forced himself on her, I won't blame the guy cos she got what she want.. The girl is very foolish.. Besides, she didn't say that he raped her..
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Fourwinds: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:

Today is just a lazy and boring one for me,any capable nairalander willing to take me out and spoil me silly without expecting anything in return. And please I don't do taxis or scrap cars
U amaze me. how do u expect someone unknown to u., to just take u out and spend on u withouting getting something... d devil does not do such bargain

1 Like

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:

Today is just a lazy and boring one for me,any capable nairalander willing to take me out and spoil me silly without expecting anything in return. And please I don't do taxis or scrap cars
who u don EPP.. u don baff.. gerrahia

1 Like

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Agu87(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:

where are u at d moment?

1 Like

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by joshuaidibia(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
ojnnaco:
Mumu... no atom of smartness in your story and you call yourself a thief
He is a disgrace to all thieves. Even we wey dey nab meat for pot.
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Fourwinds: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Babyphinas:
Oluku u want form smart guy
or d girl is d most stu..pid and idi..ot here..
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Fourwinds: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
nnadychuks:
make I hear say na agreed s3x its rape joor
u were so comfortable to make dis statement after reading d story. it is a pity...may be u can go back and read again
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by waxxydude: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ayauche:
grin But u get bad mouth sha
How i take get bad mouth na? i talk am d way i c am jor.
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Hartthex(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:

So wat do u do?...helicopter?
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by DauraDullard0(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:
I'm thinking you might have to come with your own car. Sorry if you don't have any. No space for hustlers....
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by yemitty203: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
ode...
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by kosokoadeyemi: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
You must be jailed by law
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Faru1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:

bird of the same feather....
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by emmabest2000(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
GudluckIBB:

The so called girl is the biggest eediot on earth. A stranger called you to spend the night and you obliged.

Kilode ... Na bini girl nao cheesy

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by yankison(m): 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
waxxydude:
All this benin boys ehn! cheesy cheesy you steal phone finish you come still yansh d pikin of the victim. chai

E sure me say dah gyal go be extra-ordinary de-wor-wor. come even look d thief self e b lyk sey dem born am for mid-night.
lol lol guy u go kill some one m. midnight kwo
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by erusen: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Idrismusty97:
And "This" happened? What is the "this" that happened? He was fvcking arrested? That is the "this"? Honestly the click bait stuff is becoming childish. Seun you think more people will click on your ads that way? Who will click on the ads when they are disappointed after opening the useless thread. Nairaland can't even do the click bait stuff properly. I guess i will stop opening any thread that seems like a click bait.
abeg chill joor,w
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by emymeeky: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:

Lol... See choice... Oya lemme unbore you
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Sayelabola(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
GudluckIBB:

He is the winner truly...he shall collect his medal inside police cell.

Bros wake up!
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by cybriz82(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
Cn u imagine...den 2moro dem go begin post 1 useless poster like pls help look for dis missing girl she hz missing for d past 2mnth.if to say d guy remove her breast for ritual dem go say people are heartless abi?girl wey her parent send go sch live sch go sleep for starnger house chaii o lord av mercy.iz waz a man z world until d arrival of eve b4 d world begin spoil.
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by danny6ix(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
foolish thief...Goan cool your feet at kirikiri
oloshi
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Missmossy(f): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Can you imagine??

Such a funny thief, the girl he slept with too a fool as she went willingly herself.

Some things don't add up still.
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Edo girls like bigpenis. Especially their school girls.
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin can't just stop laughing.
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Odeyinigbin(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
GudluckIBB:

I wonder ooo
Both of dem suppose hang or rust in jail.
Stupid elements
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by deanoffaculty: 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Na 'Otumokpo' thingz na.
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by paix(m): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:

You wan one bad guy spoil you pass the level wey you don spoil reach?
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by chachanga: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bornboy! See ya life!

U fall hand pass Oga Titus!!

Bini gals, una dey f....o! i throway salute!
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:

TFY!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him / Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.