Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

When Your Coworker Calls You Pretty And Tries To Do You Favors, Does He Mean It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Coworker Calls You Pretty And Tries To Do You Favors, Does He Mean It? (1155 Views)

She Is Very Pretty And Hot With Good Bodily Endowments / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / What Does He Mean By This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Coworker Calls You Pretty And Tries To Do You Favors, Does He Mean It? by mamagee3(f): 3:27am On May 01, 2016
Hi all, when your coworker calls you pretty and goes out of his way to help you, does he really mean it?
Re: When Your Coworker Calls You Pretty And Tries To Do You Favors, Does He Mean It? by amtaken(f): 3:52am On May 01, 2016
No. He only wants one thing from you: to teach you special mathematics.
Re: When Your Coworker Calls You Pretty And Tries To Do You Favors, Does He Mean It? by Danfuster(m): 3:52am On May 01, 2016
if I call you "beautiful" then brings out my cóck and tell you "do me a favor, suck me till your nose runs" ... Will you still ask what It means?! angry
Re: When Your Coworker Calls You Pretty And Tries To Do You Favors, Does He Mean It? by Merlissa(f): 3:52am On May 01, 2016
He means he likes you!!

What other meaning do you want to hear??
Re: When Your Coworker Calls You Pretty And Tries To Do You Favors, Does He Mean It? by Caseless: 5:29am On May 01, 2016
It means love-by-name-calling. vote ivyy for miss nairaland!
Re: When Your Coworker Calls You Pretty And Tries To Do You Favors, Does He Mean It? by Walexsammy(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, when your coworker calls you pretty and goes out of his way to help you, does he really mean it?
ofcuz he meant it....u can always give him a chance, buh always becareful too. afterall we learn everyday, u never can tell he might turn out to be real
Re: When Your Coworker Calls You Pretty And Tries To Do You Favors, Does He Mean It? by Faru1(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2016
amtaken:
No. He only wants one thing from you: to teach you special mathematics.

special mathematics.... as in? u bad small o
Re: When Your Coworker Calls You Pretty And Tries To Do You Favors, Does He Mean It? by H2Ossss(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2016
your neighbour dey double as your co worker?
Re: When Your Coworker Calls You Pretty And Tries To Do You Favors, Does He Mean It? by amtaken(f): 1:27pm On May 01, 2016
On top mathematics

Faru1:

special mathematics.... as in? u bad small o
Re: When Your Coworker Calls You Pretty And Tries To Do You Favors, Does He Mean It? by Faru1(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2016
amtaken:
On top mathematics
still I don't understand.. .explain yourself.
mathematics of plus and minus or up and down...... lol
Re: When Your Coworker Calls You Pretty And Tries To Do You Favors, Does He Mean It? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 01, 2016
Merlissa:
He means he likes you!!

What other meaning do you want to hear??
hmm I appreciate the time you took answering her!!

(1) (Reply)

You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? / 10 Reasons Why You Must Have Sex Today.. / Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.