Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,965 members, 7,873,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable (44943 Views)

Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids / Princess Vitarah Blasts Tiwa Savage, Says She Is Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by Nickymezor(f): 2:02pm On May 01, 2016
Hmmm, Charly Boy has spoken. He really mk sense ... Anyway a word is enough d wise. I just hope dey try to salvage deir marriage aftwards, divorce aint cool @ all
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by slap1(m): 2:05pm On May 01, 2016
Mediapace:
How his own life take better than TIWASAVAGE
LOL. grin grin grin
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by banmee(m): 2:05pm On May 01, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Rotfl.

But I commend Charly boy for staying married.

He has been married for decades.
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by Opeade939(f): 2:05pm On May 01, 2016
Nice post.....
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by Godsgal(f): 2:06pm On May 01, 2016
Mediapace:
His is better cos despite all the controversies surroundin him, u won't see him rant on social media/ wash his dirty linen in public.
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 01, 2016
Sunnycliff:
The worst thing to happen to a man is to fall from Grace to grass and go after living a fake life. I pity Teebillz

But Teebillz made Tiwa cos for someone to have brought you from zero to the zenith should not have been relegated to the mud!

Its high time we understand that wedding is not marriage!

Shatapp! How did he make her? I am sick and tired of you lazy fools saying he made her. She had the talent & was very hard-working & humble. He contributed to her being a success same with everyone she works with her & her fan.

If na so e easy to make, let him make another Tiwa Savage.

Nonsense!
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by derecho(m): 2:09pm On May 01, 2016
TPAND:
I agree with Area Fada not all the secondary school, uni boys commenting on nairaland, who know nothing about marriage
My brother,the same Charlyboy who tells,atleast so he said in an interview I watched, his daughters not to take nonsense from a man in the name of marriage.He likes to present himself as a down-to-earth person but I hv come to understand he does all these to remain in the spotlight.

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by harber123(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2016
CaroLyner:
now everyone has an opinion

It's called "Social Media" for a reason...If you don't want people to comment on it,don't post poo relating to your private life!!
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by OkoAnike(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2016
Mediapace:

In the mist of all, his marriage is still intact... Huuummm and that's makes him better.
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by Born2Breed(f): 2:16pm On May 01, 2016
Best advice from Charley man.

A man who has been married and stayed married for decades is a man these newbreed couples should emulate not these kids on nairaland who can't even hold their babes or bobo down for 3months.
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by Sunnycliff(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2016
Ariel20:

Shatapp! How did he make her? I am sick and tired of you lazy fools saying he made her. She had the talent & was very hard-working & humble. He contributed to her being a success same with everyone she works with her & her fan.

If na so e easy to make, let him make another Tiwa Savage.

Nonsense!

Should you have been abusive on me? Just an opinion and you now acting uncivilized! Is it wise?
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 01, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Should you have been abusive on me? Just an opinion and you now acting uncivilized! Is it wise?

Sorry dear. I was just pained. But you get my point that Tbillz is a lazy buffon right? grin

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by skywalker001(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2016
We no go hear word again ? Tiwa this Tiwon that... Everybody com turn marriage councilor
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by Sunnycliff(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2016
Ariel20:

Sorry dear. I was just pained. But you get my point that Tbillz is a lazy buffon right? grin

Whatever dear! Let them carry their cross! Whoever gathers a termites infested wood invariably invites the agama lizard! I wish them what they wish themselves!!

I only pity young folks looking up to them as role models! Happy New Month and Happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 01, 2016
femiakinbully:

If charley boy na rat.... U be Amoeba angry
eran
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by Dainikel(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2016
Chai Tiwa don suffer o! Tee billz is rarely receiving any blames...its more on Tiwa majorly, she did made a big mistake walking down the aisle with an overgrown kid

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by repogirl(f): 2:42pm On May 01, 2016
True talk, hope these yeyebrities learn.
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by Lawcurrent(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2016
better talk
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by uyplus(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2016
Sunnycliff:
The worst thing to happen to a man is to fall from Grace to grass and go after living a fake life. I pity Teebillz

But Teebillz made Tiwa cos for someone to have brought you from zero to the zenith should not have been relegated to the mud!

Its high time we understand that wedding is not marriage!

God is the only giver of success.. Who did he make? Tiwa that was a backup singer for Beyonce? Will you say Dantata made Dangote? What was the magical contribution he made to her, if i may ask? Look at how Laura Ikeji is riding so high on her Sister's fame. If she eventuallymakes it big, would you say Linda made her? Being a manager for Tiwa was enough to turn TJ to a multimillionaire, but could he utilise the opportunity? Ofocs No.. you lose your respect as a man once you fail to take up your God given reponsibilities. Take a look at Omotola for instance, her hubby is a trained pilot and an airline captain and that means he is sure of atleast N3m monthly. Wether his wife makes more money than him or not, he can comfortably run the family in luxury. Look at Tuface, his wife Annie has harnessed the fame potential and she made a nollywood switch to earn bucks and you dare not say Tuface made her. If opportunity meets preparation, you take your chance. There is no excuse for failure, particularly TJ who has a successful wife like Tiwa. If a woman brings money to the house to feed you, you can't command her to cook for you and all, cos she may or may not do it and there's nothing you can do about it. Its shameful they both came to wash their dirty linen in public.

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by irisola(f): 3:33pm On May 01, 2016
wu is this one ...Mstcheeew
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by Tbissy: 3:59pm On May 01, 2016
I have been in this game of marriage for 4.5yrs. Though, I am still young in it sha bt what I know for sure is that it takes more than fineboism and all dose dance hall nonsense to do well in marriage.

I was helpful in showing a lady friend a way out of her relationship years back when she found herself in this same mess, d guy was always showing up at her doorstep every morning, not for anything but sex, even on a monday morning. Tho, she admitted the guy was very good in bed (LOL), but she is rlly smart, she wanted more than dat.

I know Tee Billz's type very well, dose fineboiz who don't want to get out and hustle on a monday morning . Mba! Dey r bigger than dat. We call dem Faworaja in my language. Na lyk dis Baba God go dey yeye una one by one.

Secondly, Y is it that dese girls don't always like to use their grey matter? Y wuld a lady prefer to marry a man who ran away from his wife/baby mama and children to a young confirmed bachelor who promised to be alive to his responsibilities in marriage. (TIWA CANNOT DENY THERE WERE NO BETTER TOASTERS THAN TEE NONSENSE)

My advice to Tiwa: Na ur garri, dey fry am. Make I know wen e done.

Can someone remind me that Ice Prince's song? ...Teebee Nd Tiwa, blablabla, ur love dey ginger me abi wetin he talk...Not all that glitters is gold.

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by eDoc: 4:19pm On May 01, 2016
superemmy:
AREA FADA PLEASE HAVE SOME

if you are commending him,you try.

if you are criticizing him,you no fly @ all.
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by sinceraconcept(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2016
Area fada is experienced na. Ti aba ba fi Enu ge obi,a bodo jee ni. Charly boy spoke well. Age is nothing but number to area fada though. I like as hin they throw slangs anyhow
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by superemmy(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2016
eDoc:

if you are commending him,you try.
if you are criticizing him,you no fly @ all.
MY brother na commend ooo
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by eDoc: 4:27pm On May 01, 2016
superemmy:

MY brother na commend ooo

BIG UP
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by valarinz: 4:28pm On May 01, 2016
saasala:
What is most surprising to me is how a woman like Tiwa Savage end up with someone like Tee Billz... He could be good for other women but definitely not Tiwa.

Some ladies are easily carried away by a man's looks. When a guy takes his looks too seriously then he is not fit to be a husband. The guy is tall, fine, broad chested et al, and Tiwa got carried away with all that not minding if he is has a good job, a sellable skill or business acumen. Every sane woman should want financial security over anything even if she is rich as Oprah Winfrey or powerful as Cleopatra.

I am not one of the fine guys you will come accros (Average looks) I count myself ugly. I once tried to feign love for one girl I Fvck steadily and her reply was "Asala, I can only date you if you were very handsome, I like fine boys"... And I was like" Wtf... She missed it. She has a good looking boyfriend (She flaunts her pics) but I Bleep her at will cos I dont mind parting with little of my filthy lucre.

In a nutshell, Tiwa got what she wanted. The writings must have been emblazoned on the wall before their famous Dubai wedding but she was clouded by the height and broad chest. You cannot marry someone who doesnt have brains on how to make money, someone who parties and drinks and expect a perfect marriage. To make matters worst, he has kids with two different women. You obviously married a baby... Sorry Tiwa, I have only you to blame.

Bros, e just dey pain u say u no fine, and you're looking for any opportunity to take it out on the so-called good looking ones. Pls no dink rat poison when u lose your babe to a handsome and also rich guy

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by gud4dbest(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2016
If he is still married he knows wat he's saying...
dotcomnamename:
Attention Seeker undecided
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by mira4u: 4:41pm On May 01, 2016
undecided you don't like the way they brought their matter to the public yet your advice is public. Don't you have their mobile numbers to express privately how you feel? Mtchww yeye dey smell. Everyone claiming they are better off all cos Tiwa n t whatever gave them the chance. Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by mira4u: 4:42pm On May 01, 2016
undecided you don't like the way they brought their matter to the public yet your advice is public. Don't you have their mobile numbers to privately express how you feel? Mtchww yeye dey smell. Everyone claiming they are better off all cos Tiwa n t whatever gave them the chance. Rubbish!!!
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by saasala(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2016
valarinz:

Bros, e just dey pain u say u no fine, and you're looking for any opportunity to take it out on the so-called good looking ones. Pls no dink rat poison when u lose your babe to a handsome and also rich guy

I wont drink rat poison cos (1)I dont do serious relationship and I dont fancy marriage, so if one of the babes I yansh goes to meet a fine guy, good for her (2) For every girl that will dump me for a fine guy, 10 girls have dumped their broke fine guys for me.
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by Came: 4:52pm On May 01, 2016
People way dey insult area father for here, no read wetin area father write wella.... Area father say him own pant too dey dirty sometimes, but him dey manage wash him pant for inside& him come talk say make this small children try to dey wash their pant for inside too .Make nobody insult area father oooo, because him talk better talk.
Re: Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable by valarinz: 4:56pm On May 01, 2016
saasala:

I wont drink rat poison cos (1)I dont do serious relationship and I dont fancy marriage, so if one of the babes I yansh goes to meet a fine guy, good for her (2) For every girl that will dump me for a fine guy, 10 girls have dumped their broke fine guys for me.

Judging from your continuous rants about how rich you are and how fine guys are broke, two things can also be deduced:

1: You really are not rich, cos if you are, you won't be making so much noise about it, money never hides ,and im yet to meet a really rich guy who goes about mouthing off about how rich he is

2: You have lost a girl you really love to a finer dude whom u consider poorer and still can't fathom why your woman will leave u for someone poorer.

Bros go figure out what turned her off from you instead of going about blaming those whom God gave a good physique, it'll do you no good.

Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! / bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.