Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:59 AM

Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 (60112 Views)

Buhari Set To Increase Minimum Wage To 56,000 / FG To Propose N45,000 Minimum Wage, Meets Labour Today / NLC Proposes N56,000 As Minimum Wage To Fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by mikolo80: 7:10pm On May 01, 2016
crixtex:
Because of elections... werey eerie man... so is coconut head like Oyegun's own...

before nko. if e easy why you no run
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by jmand(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2016
I hail u Adams
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by suyamasta(m): 7:14pm On May 01, 2016
This one make sense na! God bless u Osho!!
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by loomer: 7:30pm On May 01, 2016
Ah, elections don come dem don increase money.
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 01, 2016
richardjemedafe1:
Jesus!! If diz is true, then this is a gud news..

Happy May day/workers day.. But why did it take hIm so long to dicide?

Nthing special about diz FTC
There is nothing good about this news ooooo. Once apc wins Edo election, the news apc government will give remarkable reasons why that said amount can not be paid.
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by MuteMute(m): 7:38pm On May 01, 2016
No way Frm 56,000 to 25,000 the man get brain o so that ...hmm
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by Prdo: 8:02pm On May 01, 2016
I hope it is not one such announcement without paper work or the one that the paper work will take another one year or more to perfect. In any case, this is a good news for workers and i hope other governors and FG will do the same.
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 01, 2016
I thought I read that he was owing workers their salaries, I do not know who to believe again undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by Mbediogu(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2016
richardjemedafe1:
Jesus!! If diz is true, then this is a gud news..

Happy May day/workers day.. But why did it take hIm so long to dicide?h

Nthing special about diz FTC

It is symbolic. He was national labour boss.
It is peremptory. Labour is agitating for 90,000.
It is political. Oshiomole will soon hand over.
It is unsustainable. Edoh State is not Lagos or Rivers.
Na wahala him wan cause for successor.
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by juman(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2016
It is nothing but drama.
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 01, 2016
Shocker... The guy just throw spanner to the wheel of haters. They don't even know how to handle the news...

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by taurusmena1(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2016
HYPOCRITES...God will definitely punish those playing politics with the lives of Nigerians. This is the same governor that complained of not been able to pay 18k minimum wage, same governor that has taxed the life out of Edo indigenes, same governor that is yet to pay salaries for the month of April..who is a fool? Is it because he'll be leaving office soon and wants to save face for all the ills done or he just wants to complicate things for the forth coming government? I weep for my country and the gullible ones dancing to the high heavens in celebration of this rant by a "Polithiefcian"..."My one Pence"
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by rollywise(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
Who is he deceiving?
He just wanna win his second term bid, after that he will revert to the old salary.

Second term bid? Somebody pls welcome this man to Nigeria with a current CURRENT AFFAIRS pamphlet!
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by Kazrem(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2016
If he doesn't owe them 6 months salary because of this.
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by eseosa77(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2016
Omeny:

Can u imagine?

He will be leaving in few months from now and now he is increasing workers salary! Where has he been in the past 3yrs?

Is Edo not even one of those states owning workers?

This mouth diarrhoea Gov think he has common sense and forgetting that common sense is not common!

Workers are not own any dime in Edo state.They are paid as and when due.
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by leTrizzle: 9:32pm On May 01, 2016
modath:

Bad belle kills faster than bullet!!!

Nothing fit satisfy human being, you nor do, you wicked, you do, they propound theories!!

If we look deep now, you are not from the state or a member of the workforce!! Just angry for no good reason!!!
Guy go sleep, am in Benin n know how 's it goes, y does he want to create problems for the next administration.
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by eseosa77(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2016
paix:
He wants to use it as a yardstick to block PDP from winning the state come 2019 election.

You people just sit down in your state and begin to dissect and digest Edo politics?Its not all what all you people write on nairaland nairaland here.PDP are only making noise they cannot win Edo state coming elections in any way.Are you aware in last year's house of assembly election that out of about 26 seats that PDP only won 3 seat.We are on ground here in Edo and we knows what plays here not what you beggots writes here.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by eseosa77(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
Uniben4sure:
I just hope my good people of Edo state will not fall for this cheap politics by the APC!

We need positive change in Edo state!

I have a dream that the rejected stone in Edo state shall be the CHIEF CORNERSTONE!

Vote for PDP and power shall indeed return to the people of Edo state.

P!!!!!!D!!!!!P!!!!

Power to the people!

Fake people and fake party.This coming election go do una like film trick.Its going to be the last stroke that will break the camel's back and the final death sentence for Pdp in Edo state .

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by eseosa77(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2016
paix:
He wants to use it as a yardstick to block PDP from winning the state come 2019 election.

My friend who gave you this oshogbo weeds to smoke.Just stop day dreaming,PDP winning Edo state is like the camel passing through the eyes of the needle.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by ic3tipz(m): 10:09pm On May 01, 2016
political strategies, few months to the end of his tenure and they are sugar coating the last phase with mind blowing incentives. i laugh in swahili. Oga after you leave office, who would now be paying?
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by Ubenedictus(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2016
FreeGlobe:
is this man not owning salaries?
No he isn't. he has paid his state workers.
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by Ubenedictus(m): 10:13pm On May 01, 2016
Firefire:
Oshi-Omo-Ole is fraudulent...

A state struggling to pay her workers 4 months salaries arrears

A state begging for bailout fund from FG

A state enmeshed in huge local and foreign loan.

What a clown governor, what a fraudulent short-man-devil.

Anyway, na APC style of governance. Fraudulent style. undecided
EDO workers has already recieved their salaries for d past 4 months. stop lying.
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by paix(m): 10:32pm On May 01, 2016
eseosa77:

My friend who gave you this oshogbo weeds to smoke.Just stop day dreaming,PDP winning Edo state is like the camel passing through the eyes of the needle.
I am telling you PDP will capture Edo state come 2019. Just wait and see wonders.
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by paix(m): 10:41pm On May 01, 2016
eseosa77:

You people just sit down in your state and begin to dissect and digest Edo politics?Its not all what all you people write on nairaland nairaland here.PDP are only making noise they cannot win Edo state coming elections in any way.Are you aware in last year's house of assembly election that out of about 26 seats that PDP only won 3 seat.We are on ground here in Edo and we knows what plays here not what you beggots writes here.
Wind of positive change is blowing in the PDP. PDP will show Nigerians that they're ready for action, no more noise making. Please, come join the winning party.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by Intendy: 11:24pm On May 01, 2016
mars123:
still he deserves some credit.

even the few months is still about 4 good months away,but as usual bad belle people are never appreciative. thanks bro.
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by Uniben4sure: 11:26pm On May 01, 2016
eseosa77:

Fake people and fake party.This coming election go do una like film trick.Its going to be the last stroke that will break the camel's back and the final death sentence for Pdp in Edo state .
I only pity people like you who continue to sing praises of the APC government that has impoverished the people of edo state. Oshiomole started well but is ending up so badly. To make matters worse, he is trying to make himself a godfather which is what Edo state doesn't need right now. The people are aware of all these things and believe me that in a free and fair election APC isn't going to win Edo state.
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by loyaltygame(m): 11:57pm On May 01, 2016
Edo is in safe hand. pls hit like for my comrade Governor. Osho for federal level

Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by loyaltygame(m): 12:00am On May 02, 2016
olodoo learn how to play well. you never still open eye. PDP under my foot.
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by Lucasbalo(m): 12:35am On May 02, 2016
Dollyak:
The minimum wage in Nigeria is very low. Nigeria can literally steal production market from both China and India if we could solve the electricity problem.
Gbam.
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by Nobody: 4:12am On May 02, 2016
FreeGlobe:
is this man not owning salaries?

No he is not owning salaries cos I work for the Edo State Ministry of Education. he pays between the 21st to 25th of every month
Re: Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 by ckmayoca: 5:37am On May 02, 2016
iliyande:
Nawaoo

Is it because he is about to go?

To cos gbege for the incoming gov.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield / Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.