Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,311 members, 7,936,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East (703 Views)

"Politicians Buy AK47, Weapons For Herdsmen" - Miyetti Allah / List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen / Governor Ikpeazu Rejects Cattle Colony For Herdsmen In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East by mediang: 8:16am On May 02, 2016
The Federal Government has condemned calls by some individuals and groups in the south-east geo political zone for herdsmen to leave the region. Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, Minister of Science and Technology, made the condemnation on Sunday at Uburu, Ohaozara Local Government Area of Ebonyi.

He was addressing newsmen on the outcome of the All Progressives Congress (APC) South-East stakeholders meeting. According to him, the call is uncalled for, as President Muhammadu Buhari has directed relevant agencies to take appropriate actions in halting the killings by suspected herdsmen.

“This situation is not pleasing to anybody but the Federal Government is desirous to achieve a peaceful, strong and united nation.
http://medianaija.com.ng/fg-condemned-calls-for-fulani-herdsmen-to-leave-the-south-east/
Re: FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East by SeverusSnape(m): 8:18am On May 02, 2016
FG is foolish.
Re: FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2016
mediang:
[s]The Federal Government has condemned calls by some individuals and groups in the south-east geo political zone for herdsmen to leave the region. Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, Minister of Science and Technology, made the condemnation on Sunday at Uburu, Ohaozara Local Government Area of Ebonyi.

He was addressing newsmen on the outcome of the All Progressives Congress (APC) South-East stakeholders meeting. According to him, the call is uncalled for, as President Muhammadu Buhari has directed relevant agencies to take appropriate actions in halting the killings by suspected herdsmen.

“This situation is not pleasing to anybody but the Federal Government is desirous to achieve a peaceful, strong and united nation.
http://medianaija.com.ng/fg-condemned-calls-for-fulani-herdsmen-to-leave-the-south-east/[/s]

Federal Government ke? undecided undecided
We the Good people of Southeast & southsouth say no to grazing fields. Simple cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East by Ebubeslym(m): 8:25am On May 02, 2016
This current FG is indeed the most clueless i have ever seen.
You kept quiet since as if the isssue of Fulani headcutters massacaring pipo was no concern of yours, now that reprisals became inevitable you are now trying to talk trash....
Una fada
Re: FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East by Nobody: 8:25am On May 02, 2016
Let me even see one grazing in any part of my area and let's see how it will go. Foolish FG. Nobody prays for a civil war but if the civil war likes it should break out. Enough is enough. I've told all my family members back in Nigeria to be prepared. I'll even be in Nigeria soon so I can go and see my spiritual father Oguneren to cook myself properly in case these fulani monkeys try to cross their boundaries.
Re: FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East by luvinhubby(m): 8:26am On May 02, 2016
Do we have a govt talkless of federal one?
Re: FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East by luvinhubby(m): 8:29am On May 02, 2016
The federal government of Nigeria are idiots?

You did not protect the people from Fulani headhunters & the people have now taken their safety into their hands, you are resisting.
Re: FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East by gobizzy101: 8:31am On May 02, 2016
We don't want cow meat again is it by force?

Oh lord what sin did we comit to deserve this set of f00ls as leaders
Re: FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East by cindybella101(f): 8:31am On May 02, 2016
cry
Ogbonnaya onu even you ? cry

Foolish FG
Re: FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East by omowolewa: 8:35am On May 02, 2016
Don't think the news is real, thought they have been quiet since.
Re: FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East by ChristineC: 8:35am On May 02, 2016
Which FG? There's FG in Nigeria and the people have no light, no water, no food, no petrol, no security?

The "silent" working FG? Government my foot!
Re: FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East by johnPollock(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2016
this is people are mad...retire u no wan retire,buy player u no wan buy..
Until Fulani herdsmen hit another place in d east or south bfor they bliev that there are not peaceful herdsmen but murderers out to make national frontpages...smh for them
Re: FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East by johnPollock(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2016
this people are mad...retire u no wan retire,buy player u no wan buy..
Until Fulani herdsmen hit another place in d east or south bfor they bliev that there are not peaceful herdsmen but murderers out to make national frontpages...smh for them
Re: FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East by 4tune490(m): 8:41am On May 02, 2016
This govt is a scam. All I know is there is a hidden agenda which only the northern part of the country is working to achieve But let's see how far they can go with it. Wicked set people
Re: FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East by Raziii(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2016
OK I am part of those bombarding this govt but on this issue, what do you guys expect the federal govt to say? OK the calls for the herdsmen to leave? That would be the biggest blunder. But govt needs to step up on security. They pride themselves with returning peace to the north east but else where it's going haywire
Re: FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East by seanblaise(m): 8:55am On May 02, 2016
It hurts when people who should know more and prioritize the welfare of her people are the ones who spew rubbish all because of political inclination.... Ogbonnaya Onu should stop defending fg.... Fulanis must go biko Kwa
Re: FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East by Nobody: 9:04am On May 02, 2016
Buhari is now sending his stooge to talk to their people in the South in order not to harm his Fulani brothers but "when tse tse fly is feasting on the wound of a injured man nobody talks but when the man is now feasting on the tse tse fly the people are shouting"
Re: FG Condemns Quit Calls For Herdsmen From South East by Nobody: 9:15am On May 02, 2016
Buhari has directed relevant agencies to take appropriate actions in halting the killings by suspected herdsmen.

No more 'deal ruthlessly' or 'bring to justice' the perpetrators of this crime. I guess those are only for Niger Delta or Biafran freedom agitators.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How Osinbajo Became Buhari Running Mate / Update On Man Attempting Suicide In Lagos (photos) / Fulani Herdmen's Proposed Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.