Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,304 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Love Or Madness?! See How This Young Man Showed His Love For His Girlfriend(pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Madness?! See How This Young Man Showed His Love For His Girlfriend(pix) (1936 Views)

Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Or Madness?! See How This Young Man Showed His Love For His Girlfriend(pix) by Juve4(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2016
Is this love or madness?..This young man decided to prove his love for his heartthrob ‘Hauwa’ by impressing her name on his hand..choi!

Re: Love Or Madness?! See How This Young Man Showed His Love For His Girlfriend(pix) by nigeriancritic1(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2016
Juve4:
Is this love or madness?..This young man decided to prove his love for his heartthrob ‘Hauwa’ by impressing her name on his hand..choi!
IN HAUSALAND HE IS SO SURE THAT THE LADY IS HIS FOREVER UNLIKE TIE SAVAGE AND ALL OTHER WESTERNIZED LADIES THAT WILL REGRET THEIR DISLOYALTY AT THE END, LATTER END.
Re: Love Or Madness?! See How This Young Man Showed His Love For His Girlfriend(pix) by may01(f): 12:36pm On May 02, 2016
Makes no sense. They might still break up
Re: Love Or Madness?! See How This Young Man Showed His Love For His Girlfriend(pix) by Fynestboi: 12:36pm On May 02, 2016
grin

*In one of my lecturer's voice*
Crazy..

[img]http://gif.co/vf6n.gif[/img]
Re: Love Or Madness?! See How This Young Man Showed His Love For His Girlfriend(pix) by cruzita(f): 12:41pm On May 02, 2016
Lubbish rove
Re: Love Or Madness?! See How This Young Man Showed His Love For His Girlfriend(pix) by Consiglier: 1:00pm On May 02, 2016
Stupid love
Re: Love Or Madness?! See How This Young Man Showed His Love For His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 02, 2016
Am I the only one seeing this person holding a severed human hand? Are you sure he didn't hack Hauwa to bits and had her name branded into his arm as punishment? undecided
Re: Love Or Madness?! See How This Young Man Showed His Love For His Girlfriend(pix) by 5minsmadness: 1:13pm On May 02, 2016
DragonReborn:
Am I the only one seeing this person holding a severed human hand? Are you sure he didn't hack Hauwa to bits and had her name branded into his arm as punishment? undecided
H0ly sh1t, I see it too shocked shocked shocked
Re: Love Or Madness?! See How This Young Man Showed His Love For His Girlfriend(pix) by Lovelynature(m): 1:27pm On May 02, 2016
may01:
Yeah, what the guy did is quite childish.

But unlike Westernised youths over here, Hausas hardly break up. Once in love they are in for it no matter what they face, they would solve it together and carry on till marriage.
They ain't much into looks and possessions, once they are same tribe and religion, and there's love, forward goes the relationship.
Re: Love Or Madness?! See How This Young Man Showed His Love For His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 02, 2016
5minsmadness:
H0ly sh1t, I see it too shocked shocked shocked
Nigga must've gone all O.J Simpson on Hauwa lipsrsealed
Re: Love Or Madness?! See How This Young Man Showed His Love For His Girlfriend(pix) by skywalker240(m): 2:14pm On May 02, 2016
FOOLISHNESS IN ITS GLORIOUS MOMENT'S

Re: Love Or Madness?! See How This Young Man Showed His Love For His Girlfriend(pix) by hfinest1(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2016
may01:
they won't, he's Hausa, she's definitely Hausa, they're too stupid to break up

but damn, the dude injures himself because of what he's a bastard!! fvcking bastard
Re: Love Or Madness?! See How This Young Man Showed His Love For His Girlfriend(pix) by HOLYMASK: 2:35pm On May 02, 2016
Family madness be that one. He needs visiting the psychiatrist and a strong man of God.
Re: Love Or Madness?! See How This Young Man Showed His Love For His Girlfriend(pix) by emotions1: 2:57pm On May 02, 2016
Arewa.....we the best...
sonta nake yi kaman ruwan Zuma....
Our love grow wide like Oluma....Rockgrin

(1) (Reply)

How Klitoris By Brymo Do THE MAGIC! 18+ Only! / See What Was Spotted In Portharcourt (photo) / Would I Be Wrong, Bad, Evil If I Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.