Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,194 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:09 PM

Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion (76706 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by LieDetector(m): 8:28pm On May 03, 2016
Dominiquez:
Dear Seun,

I believe that anybody that engage in Forex or game betting is up to the age of accountability and can be able to take a good decision for his or herself.

Kindly note that Forex and game betting are legitimate business as such banning it on your forum will not be a wise idea.

My 2 cents.
succinctly put.

Cc: seun
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Calebsky(m): 8:30pm On May 03, 2016
Calebsky:

Went for Over 8.5 corners @ 1.30. If it comes through after 2 hrs and greenified that should be 30% ROI. I don't know what financial Institution the world over that will give such ROI in 2 hours. Fingers crossed.

Goodluck on your selection.

Just on the sidelines reading people's opinions.

43' in first half 7 corners in total.....there is hope cool

2 Likes

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 03, 2016
twuale to my fellow Punters here (i see u)

still on still punting contnues if NL like am or Not

Alabi must deliver my Soreto grin grin grin grin

HIT LIVE BET BACK TO BACK cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 03, 2016
The new pattern na to dey derail every thread with tips cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by kroosx: 8:39pm On May 03, 2016
i hv invited more dan about 20 serious business men on this forum through the sport betting platform...who now subscribe on advertising deir product here on NL.... ds single action of urs will mk u loose investors nd members..... if u rilly want to ask us out bcz of ur hate nd unnecesarily hollier dan dou advusers just ask us to leave.... our betting thread was a very productive one.... we hv brought important personalities like akin alabi nd merrybet him sef into dis forum.... merrybet even hosted our punt for pride competition nd gv out millions or naira to winners.... which of ur usekess romance nd sexuality thread hv bin dis productive...... seun do whats right..... we knw even if we leave it wont affect the population of nairaland..... but plz dont drag ur name through the mod...... sorry for my write uo...im an impatient writer

fellow punters.... abeg drop ur tips here jor....na our new thread be dis.... we re on front page utilise it well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 03, 2016
hammer2010:
The new pattern na to dey derail every thread with tips cheesy
lool

1 Like

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Calebsky(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2016
kroosx:
i hv invited more dan about 20 serious business men on this forum through the sport betting platform...who now subscribe on advertising deir product here on NL.... ds single action of urs will mk u loose investors nd members..... if u rilly want to ask us out bcz of ur hate nd unnecesarily hollier dan dou advusers just ask us to leave.... our betting thread was a very productive one.... we hv brought important personalities like akin alabi nd merrybet him sef into dis forum.... merrybet even hosted our punt for pride competition nd gv out millions or naira to winners.... which of ur usekess romance nd sexuality thread hv bin dis productive...... seun do whats right..... we knw even if we leave it wont affect the population of nairaland..... but plz dont drag ur name through the mod...... sorry for my write uo...im an impatient writer

fellow punters.... abeg drop ur tips here jor....na our new thread be dis.... we re on front page utilise it well

lol
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by siegfried99(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 03, 2016
Seun, how much did akinalabi pay u?

5 Likes

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 03, 2016
Free odd

Team to advance =Bayern @what ever odd you can find on your bookie kiss
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by PStacks(m): 8:56pm On May 03, 2016
Seun:
Dear Nairalanders,

We are thinking of completely banning the promotion of forex trading and sports betting on Nairaland.

Forex day-trading and sports betting are fundamentally fraudulent because they're promoted as a quick way of making money whereas due to mathematical facts, the only people who make money are the middlemen and marketers. The "investors" almost always lose their money.

In our experience, it's not enough to warn Nairaland members about the dangers of forex day-trading and sports betting. The promise of quick profit is just too strong for thousands of vulnerable Nairaland members to resist. The only way to protect them is complete censorship.

We believe that the complete ban of such content will make Nairaland a better platform for discussing legitimate entrepreneurship and finance.

What do you think? Please click 'like' if you like the idea; thanks.

This is the sickest and craziest thing I read all my life. Pls don't let Nairaland get to your head. How on earth would you say you want t Ban Forex trading and sport betting, the only 2 things I do with my life right nao.. it's like saying you want to Ban Marriages and Wedding ceremony because Tiwa Savage's wedding has failed..
This is another low for nairaland.. Ban it and lose One member. Shikena

4 Likes

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by suyamasta(m): 8:58pm On May 03, 2016
@Seun that is not a good idea! forex and sports betting are legit businesses! You should have focused on exposing scammers

1 Like

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by LaExpert: 9:01pm On May 03, 2016
ATM 1-1 cheesy

My bankable team anyday!

He who successfully eliminates Barcelona has earned a ticket to the finals!
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by gen2lpat(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2016
All road leads tottalknaira dot com. Let's go There.
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Frank0001(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2016
Chiadikaobi:
who dey ban wetin dey drop food for my table nah.

Na una money i carry play am?

This kan love na by fire by force.

My fellow punters abeg make we try regroup abeg
Na to continue the ministry on this same thread go sure pass.
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by JerryQ: 9:05pm On May 03, 2016
Let me first try to clarify something. Forex trading and Sports betting are two opposites. We don't bet in FOREX we trade intelligently. I have been trading FOREX for 8 years now and its one of the best things that has happened to me. Though i made a mistake at the start by trading on borrowed money. It took me the next 2 years to trade out that money and paid back the debt. The problem we had from FOREX trade in Nigeria then was we were armatures in a professional biz.I had to start all over when i saw my real state to learn from those that were trading profitably. This took years of learning. Finding the right person to teach you is not easy. i now have friends world wide that have helped me in my profitability. So please never think FOREX as betting or gambling. for the record i don't do sport betting, never and will never God helping me because i hate gambling. A picture says a thousand words. ( please don't write to me here asking me to teach you, i wont see it most likely cos i might be studying something profitable in a FOREX forum)

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by dunkem21(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2016
Frank0001:

Make I drop one basketball tip make Seun follow chop and recover ..

E be like say Alabi don wound am cheesy

Golden State Warriors - Portland Trail Blazers
1st half result
Golden State Warriors Odds: 1.35

N10k win N13,500 grin

2 Likes

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 03, 2016
APPLICATION TO BECOME A MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!!!
CC SEUN, LALASTICLALA, MYND44
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Dygeasy(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2016
MizMyColi:
Where is Dygeasy when you need him?
I'm here. Just seeing this.
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Frank0001(m): 9:12pm On May 03, 2016
dunkem21:

Make I drop one basketball tip make Seun follow chop and recover ..
E be like say Alabi don wound am cheesy
Oya drop am as e dey hot.
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Calebsky(m): 9:15pm On May 03, 2016
profdotcom:
This pple dey serious oooh....
They don comot my sure Banker of the day
angry angry angry
Bayern Munich vs Atiletico Madrid
Over 9.5 conner @ 1.55
Stake ur house rent, school fees and nairaland website

Calebsky:

Went for Over 8.5 corners @ 1.30. If it comes through after 2 hrs and greenified that should be 30% ROI. I don't know what financial Institution the world over that will give such ROI in 2 hours. Fingers crossed.

Goodluck on your selection.

Just on the sidelines reading people's opinions.

Calebsky:

43' in first half 7 corners in total.....there is hope cool

BLOODY GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by dunkem21(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2016
Frank0001:

Oya drop am as e dey hot.

Done .. DNB in 1st half Golden states Warrior @ 1.30 ..Stake your papa V boot
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 03, 2016
GREEN GREEN GREEN
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Calebsky(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2016
JerryQ:
Let me first try to clarify something. Forex trading and Sports betting are two opposites. We don't bet in FOREX we trade intelligently. I have been trading FOREX for 8 years now and its one of the best things that has happened to me. Though i made a mistake at the start by trading on borrowed money. It took me the next 2 years to trade out that money and paid back the debt. The problem we had from FOREX trade in Nigeria then was we were armatures in a professional biz.I had to start all over when i saw my real state to learn from those that were trading profitably. This took years of learning. Finding the right person to teach you is not easy. i now have friends world wide that have helped me in my profitability. So please never think FOREX as betting or gambling. for the record i don't do sport betting, never and will never God helping me because i hate gambling. A picture says a thousand words. ( please don't write to me here asking me to teach you, i wont see it most likely cos i might be studying something profitable in a FOREX forum)

Ignorance is bliss.
You trade on FOREX. You are not a gambler.
Someone else trades on Sports Outcome. That person is a gambler.
Am not in the mood right now... cool

4 Likes

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2016
Frank0001:

Na true talk. E be like say we go carry on from here dey drop our sure tips.

No level ground to decide our fate using the share button. Mr Seun just imposed his personal belief on matured businessmen willing to take the risk(s) involved in the affected ventures

1 Like

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by RIchieSuazo(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2016
kroosx:

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 03, 2016
Calebsky:

Ignorance is bliss.
You trade on FOREX. You are not a gambler.
Someone else trades on Sports Outcome. That person is a gambler.
Am not in the mood right now... cool

THE GUY DEY HIGH ON ALOMO
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Calebsky(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2016
Calebsky:

19:45 Real Madrid - Manchester City Over 8.5 corners @ 1.30....Another chance of a 30% ROI......Stake Responsibly!

This one is still available....Goodluck if you are on it.....Stake Responsibly!
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by suyamasta(m): 9:24pm On May 03, 2016
akinalabi:

Did you say used to be?

I am still a full fledged and active member.

And it was House of Representatives not Senate.

Cheers
Mr Alabi of Nairabet what do you have to say about Seun's ban of your business on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Calebsky(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2016
xtremer:

THE GUY DEY HIGH ON ALOMO

I see a lot of simpletons when it comes to trading on sports outcome. I mince no word.
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by RIchieSuazo(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2016
#BringBackOurThread #BringBackOurThread #BringBackOurThread #BringBackOurThread #BringBackOurThread #BringBackOurThread #BringBackOurThread #BringBackOurThread #BringBackOurThread #BringBackOurThread #BringBackOurThread #BringBackOurThread #BringBackOurThread #BringBackOurThread #BringBackOurThread #BringBackOurThread #BringBackOurThread #BringBackOurThread #BringBackOurThread #BringBackOurThread

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.