Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,157 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion (76698 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by bastien: 7:20pm On May 03, 2016
repogirl:
lie lie
u no believe?
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Adamsynox(m): 7:20pm On May 03, 2016
Now that Mr Seun want to ban sport betting, I think he should replace it with HOW TO WALLOW IN ABJECT POVERTY section. so that guys can now discuss how to become excessively poor. Man city should be blame for this, but MR seun WHY DID U GIVE MAN SHIITY X2. grin wink tongue[b] DAN ISCA[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by bastien: 7:21pm On May 03, 2016
Timbuktu14:
grin grin
baba e never answer oh
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by profdotcom: 7:21pm On May 03, 2016
Guys make una leave trash for........ If u get tips just drop it here ,make we dey roll no time embarassed

1 Like

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by bastien: 7:23pm On May 03, 2016
bigt2:

Even after Jesus was crucified, they casted lots on his robe lipsrsealed
lol

2 Likes

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Edd1e(m): 7:27pm On May 03, 2016
*forex trading* scam* *forex trading* scam* the whole world of investment depends on forex. ......dumbest decision ever...

5 Likes

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by profdotcom: 7:31pm On May 03, 2016
This pple dey serious oooh....
They don comot my sure Banker of the day
angry angry angry
Bayern Munich vs Atiletico Madrid
Over 9.5 conner @ 1.55
Stake ur house rent, school fees and nairaland website

3 Likes

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Awoofawo(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2016
Seun if indeed you're serious about sanitizing the forum, You need to ban some of mods for constituting themselves as kiddult, inexperienced, bigots to forum users!

Most of the topics they tended to moved to FP were lacking and unworthy of any serious discussion!

In addition, claims from concerned users need to be handle with best moderating practice, recently someone alleged that he was scams by a well known trader on the forum but your mods done in everything in their power to hide the allegation and even ban users who comment on the issue cool

cool

2 Likes

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by lordthree(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2016
[size=18pt]Mr Seun just because you own this site doesn't mean you have to become a tyrant, sports betting is a personal choice, I don't see why you should ban betting threads and leave the repulsive sexuality section, just shows how much of a hypocrite you are[/size]

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 03, 2016
Citibank, Bank of America, Barclays etc are all wrong for trading forex. Very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 03, 2016
Don't know about you guys, but the casting crew can't be disbanded cool

1 Like

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 03, 2016
amuokuko:
Oga Seun..

If Nairabet decides to Advertise on ur platform will you turn them down on the guise of the story u had to put up..

Why ban what is legitimate source Of income to a great percent of people.

I see those threads, it's quite tempting but if anyone decides to gamble with his money "nah him sabi" nd "His business" afterall he is old enough to make his/her decision..
He will stop banks too from advertising because every bank trades forex. Any bank that doesn't, has not started biz yet.

1 Like

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by giftwalter: 7:48pm On May 03, 2016
Dear all readers,

My name is Gift, am not a tipster, nor a punter. Am just an ordinary guy who makes a little in sport betting. I came across this thread about the banning of sport betting and forex.

Not till this moment I didn't know the name of the owner of nairaland. I just want to share my thoughts on this issue.

I believe everyone in this life is accountable for their own actions, forex and sport bettings is a legal business. Yes it's true that most people tends to loose more than they earn in sport betting and forex. But it has also helps lives and changed destinies. In every bussiness there are rules one must follow to succeed. Some of the rules in sport betting that alot of gamblers are unaware of includes but not limited to the following.

1. Don't use money you cant afford to loose
2. Don't be too greedy with odds
3. Don't borrow money or use money that is not yours to place bets
4. Don't make punting as a career
5. Take sport betting as a hobby not a full time job
6. If you can't handle losses emotionally don't bet.
7. If you loose more than you earn then quit

There are other rules but this is the ones I can lay down at the moment. Understanding and applying those rules will not get you addicted or create an emotional problems.

You can't control what happens in your forum, Murder, kidnapping, scam occurs daily on Social media like Facebook, instagram,twitter and so on. Even religious social media have alot of evil going on inside.

I understand your trying to help people but shutting down these sport betting and forex forum won't stop people from doing it. People will alwayz find other means to communicate nd share ideals.

Everyone here is at their own expense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by castANDbind: 7:48pm On May 03, 2016
hammer2010:
Don't know about you guys, but the casting crew can't be disbanded cool
kikikiki grin grin grin
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by giftwalter: 7:50pm On May 03, 2016
giftwalter:
Dear all readers,

My name is Gift, am not a tipster, nor a punter. Am just an ordinary guy who makes a little in sport betting. I came across this thread about the banning of sport betting and forex.

Not till this moment I didn't know the name of the owner of nairaland. I just want to share my thoughts on this issue.

I believe everyone in this life is accountable for their own actions, forex and sport bettings is a legal business. Yes it's true that most people tends to loose more than they earn in sport betting and forex. But it has also helps lives and changed destinies. In every bussiness there are rules one must follow to succeed. Some of the rules in sport betting that alot of gamblers are unaware of includes but not limited to the following.

1. Don't use money you cant afford to loose
2. Don't be too greedy with odds
3. Don't borrow money or use money that is not yours to place bets
4. Don't make punting as a career
5. Take sport betting as a hobby not a full time job
6. If you can't handle losses emotionally don't bet.
7. If you loose more than you earn then quit

There are other rules but this is the ones I can lay down at the moment. Understanding and applying those rules will not get you addicted or create an emotional problems.

You can't control what happens in your forum, Murder, kidnapping, scam occurs daily on Social media like Facebook, instagram,twitter and so on. Even religious social media have alot of evil going on inside.

I understand your trying to help people but shutting down these sport betting and forex forum won't stop people from doing it. People will alwayz find other means to communicate nd share ideals.

Everyone here is at their own expense.

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by opsydudu(m): 7:53pm On May 03, 2016
Bayern to win tonight oooooo.
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Calebsky(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2016
profdotcom:
This pple dey serious oooh....
They don comot my sure Banker of the day
angry angry angry
Bayern Munich vs Atiletico Madrid
Over 9.5 conner @ 1.55
Stake ur house rent, school fees and nairaland website

Went for Over 8.5 corners @ 1.30. If it comes through after 2 hrs and greenified that should be 30% ROI. I don't know what financial Institution the world over that will give such ROI in 2 hours. Fingers crossed.

Goodluck on your selection.

Just on the sidelines reading people's opinions.

3 Likes

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by profdotcom: 7:55pm On May 03, 2016
I don't know Y my mind is telling me that the havoc my Boss olutola caused yesterday in the land of the Bookmakers is the cause of this discission.....Because I personally forward that game to many WhatsApp groups which I believe must have affected many bookmakers..... I have this feeling that some big shot in sports betting is behind this shutdown tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by profdotcom: 7:58pm On May 03, 2016
profdotcom:
I don't know Y my mind is telling me that the havoc my Boss olutola caused yesterday in the land of the Bookmakers is the cause of this discission.....Because I personally forward that game to many WhatsApp groups which I believe must have affected many bookmakers..... I have this feeling that some big shot in sports betting is behind this shutdown tongue tongue
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by FOREXMART(m): 7:58pm On May 03, 2016
ladidadidadida, online Idi Amin, if you like ban Nigerian stock market threads too, I trade and live on fx, so wether you ban or not we'll still ball, tomorrow you go go find dollar for aboki hand and then call it what?
definitely not forex trade right? oh I got it it's called seunrex not forex or SX not fx. Which schmuck amongst your staff even deposited that whac-a-mole idea in your mind anyway?

1 Like

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by amuokuko: 8:06pm On May 03, 2016
walexy30:

He will stop banks too from advertising because every bank trades forex. Any bank that doesn't, has not started biz yet.

Maybe the musketeer lost big over the weekend...
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by izyericson: 8:09pm On May 03, 2016
my observations: the number one citizen of this forum is a ban ban freak. also. majority of active members of this forum are into betting.

meanwhile, betting is not necessarily good. I wept in my heart the day I went to a betting center to charge my stuff and I observed that our youth corpers are the most active betting selection. where is the hope?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by repogirl(f): 8:11pm On May 03, 2016
bastien:
u no believe?
your losses will be more than your winnings.
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2016
who dey ban wetin dey drop food for my table nah.

Na una money i carry play am?

This kan love na by fire by force.

My fellow punters abeg make we try regroup abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by bastien: 8:16pm On May 03, 2016
repogirl:
your losses will be more than your winnings.
I bet to disagree jor, yes I do lose, most especially 100 stake, but when I stake 2k and above I hardly lose.

Sunday n Monday I won 9k respectively, making it 18k
Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Cobblerjingo(m): 8:17pm On May 03, 2016
This is a very bad decision which I hope is rescinded!
Nobody with a good job will take betting serious...
It is all due to the unemployment ish in the country.

1 Like

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by opsydudu(m): 8:20pm On May 03, 2016
Bayern winning first half with ease....I see Bayern vs Real Madrid final. Up Bayern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Calebsky(m): 8:24pm On May 03, 2016
Cobblerjingo:
This is a very bad decision which I hope is rescinded!
Nobody with a good job will take betting serious...
It is all due to the unemployment ish in the country.

Ignorance is bliss.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 03, 2016
You don't censor a forum... You want to ruin nairaland, go ahead... There's scams everywhere land scams, different bitcoins scams, x rates topics and all.... Abegi.. People must be free to decide on what they want...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.