Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,894 members, 7,889,954 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:39 AM

Where Do You Point The Nuzzle ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do You Point The Nuzzle ? (603 Views)

Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. / Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Point The Nuzzle ? by Ribena02(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2016
Evening guys....talking about s*x, I can only boost of 5 times and all is a protected one because I believe prevention is better than cure so I've been wondering that assuming I meet myself doing the unprotected,where do I cum to assuming I reach an orgasm? Where do guys dat do the flesh to flesh cum to ? On their body ? On d bed? Or u rush to d toilet,for those in a flat or self con ....if its their body,what does the reaction on their face look like ?
Got no experience on that,don't mind me....Replies
Re: Where Do You Point The Nuzzle ? by donbenedict(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2016
grin cheesy lwkmd... op why not go and bleep ashawo first. She will tell u where to put ur nozzle
Re: Where Do You Point The Nuzzle ? by vicstar(m): 7:26pm On May 03, 2016
questions like diz itches my balls lipsrsealed OP in her mouth of coz, do u wanna waste d cum
Re: Where Do You Point The Nuzzle ? by doubleZ88(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2016
very funny.
tho my first sex was missionary and at d climax, instinct told me to release out.
second was doggy with my girl at an uncompleted building around 12am.
had to pour on d floor coz she was ovulating.
last one I had, I spilled it all over her body and on d bed as well. she didn't like d sight of cum on her body...... ;Dvery funny.
tho my first sex was missionary and at d climax, instinct told me to release out.
second was doggy with my girl at an uncompleted building around 12am.
had to pour on d floor coz she was ovulating.
last one I had, I spilled it all over her body and on d bed as well. she didn't like d sight of cum on her body......
Re: Where Do You Point The Nuzzle ? by tpiah01: 10:36pm On May 03, 2016
nozzle of what?

(1) (Reply)

Guys See 10 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Feel So Special, Like A Princess / The Beauty Of A Woman / Anything Wrong With This Hairstyle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.