Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,480 members, 7,901,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

Professional Certificate To Add To My BSC In Social Work. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Certificate To Add To My BSC In Social Work. (786 Views)

How Important Is Getting A Professional Certificate In Nigerian Job Market?? / VACANCY For Bsc. In Accouting Eduction / ECOWAS Abuja Internship For Bsc In Communication, Economics, Political Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Certificate To Add To My BSC In Social Work. by Pillyportions(f): 7:47pm On May 03, 2016
Hello ,
i have BSC in Social Work. Pls i want to know professional exams e.g nim etc that relates to my discipline, that i can take and get certificate in, to make my cv look rich.
Re: Professional Certificate To Add To My BSC In Social Work. by level10: 8:53pm On May 03, 2016
Please, Nairalanders help us ,We need ur advice ,,
Re: Professional Certificate To Add To My BSC In Social Work. by greatfoly(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2016
your lecturers should be able to advice on that
Re: Professional Certificate To Add To My BSC In Social Work. by offegas(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2016
Try institute of social work for their professional courses or better still look for any intern jobs in any NGO's around you.
You can google for professional courses on administration, especially on office practices.
Re: Professional Certificate To Add To My BSC In Social Work. by Pillyportions(f): 12:28am On May 04, 2016
Thanks alot.
offegas:
Try institute of social work for their professional courses or better still look for any intern jobs in any NGO's around you.
You can google for professional courses on administration, especially on office practices.
Re: Professional Certificate To Add To My BSC In Social Work. by Nelsie27(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2016
Good Morning to everyone present in this forum. Please I want to know which of the professional certificate courses is the best to enroll for. ACCA, ICAN and CIBN. I am a graduate for Banking.

I am a new member in this Forum
I need your advise
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

IBTC Pension Message / Bocconi University Full-tuition Scholarships For International Students / A Nairalander Needs An Advice. ..matured Minds Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.