Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,887 members, 7,931,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed (37461 Views)

How To Become A Millionaire With Domain Flipping Business / Live On Hand Domain Flipping Training-get To Know How I Did Over 1.5m In October / Would You Like A One On One Domain Flipping Training? Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by princeBlack77(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
2sexynet:
What kind of deal? I do not have access to the email attached here.
how can we discuss privately? Any of your valid social handle or mail address can help.
Thanks
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
princeBlack77:
how can we discuss privately? Any of your valid social handle or mail address can help.
Thanks
BB Pin?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by princeBlack77(m): 6:22am On Oct 24, 2016
2sexynet:
BB Pin?
been long I left the platform since it's no longer the order of the day. What of twitter?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by mercyway: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2016
2sexynet:
BB Pin?
I discovered that you dont have access to your mailbox but I will glad to have your bbm pin. thanks
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
One of the domain name I picked earlier this month had a price tagged on it by the buyer but dude went silent for reasons I do not understand. Well, among those I contacted, is another person that just replied me few minutes ago stating interest and we have agreed for a price much higher than the former potential buyer had wanted to pay for it.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexyus: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
princeBlack77:
Thanks
send a PM to www.nairaland.com/2sexycom you still haven't told me the deal ooo.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by khassy(m): 4:02am On Oct 27, 2016
2sexyus:

If you don't mind, I just PMed you, I've been following for a while now and I want us to cut a deal..

Looking forward to your reply.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Farouksenior: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2016
2sexyus:

2sexy. U don dey hot like yaya toure o? tongue angry grin
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Abcruz(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
2sexycom:
One of the domain name I picked earlier this month had a price tagged on it by the buyer but dude went silent for reasons I do not understand. Well, among those I contacted, is another person that just replied me few minutes ago stating interest and we have agreed for a price much higher than the former potential buyer had wanted to pay for it.

nice report!
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by melodyogonna(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
i just opened a neteller acct, was wondering if i could use it as payout option!!
@2sexycom
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by marksburg: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2016
hello bro... pls WATS ur take on godaddy closeouts?. can I get good domains from there?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
khassy:

If you don't mind, I just PMed you, I've been following for a while now and I want us to cut a deal..

Looking forward to your reply.
I don't know what else to do o. Outlook.com Is attached to that email but it keep getting error when I want to reply messages. Not sure why.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by warrenweste(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Go daddy closeout is a fantastic avenue to gt good names and flip It later
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
marksburg:
hello bro... pls WATS ur take on godaddy closeouts?. can I get good domains from there?
yes. It is. But know what a good domain name is before you buy. This is buhari era and I can tell you I haven't bought from Godaddy closeout this month. All domains sold this month has been hand reg.

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by marksburg: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
2sexynet:
yes. It is. But know what a good domain name is before you buy. This is buhari era and I can tell you I haven't bought from Godaddy closeout this month. All domains sold this month has been hand reg.

Yea I get... Tnx for the reply. but I notice price is not much from fresh expired domains. I see closeouts of $6

as per what is good, should I rely on my instincts base on good keywords? looks like u only buy based on rich keywords and not rate domains with any tools before buying.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
marksburg:

Yea I get... Tnx for the reply. but I notice price is not much from fresh expired domains. I see closeouts of $6

as per what is good, should I rely on my instincts base on good keywords? looks like u only buy based on rich keywords and not rate domains with any tools before buying.

lol my brother, you will pay additional fees added to the $6 you see there. That is one thing not cool with Godaddy.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by pat077: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
2sexynet:
pls, shed more light on the hand reg domain. Does it require any skill.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by aywhy93(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2016
2sexynet:
Minutes ago. Not sure what number to place this one, whether number 6 or 7 since it's coming 31st, which marks the end of the month. smiley cool

Baba, 31st is still October, so it should be 7, together with the previous sales this month. Happy for you ooh smiley

Please, what's your WhatsApp Number? We need to discuss. wink
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by aywhy93(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
2sexycom:
well, if you can not get the decision maker's email, it will be hard to sell.

For instance, when I sold California Egg Donors dot come, you won't believe that I had contacted the company that bought it from me before BUT it wasn't through the decision maker's email at first.

So how did I get in touch with the decision maker? Well, it was pure MIRACLE. MIRACLE? oh yeah ! smiley Here is the gist...

I reached out to over 20 hospitals and no reply from any of them... and I had moved on. Funnily enough, one company had wanted to pay $250 which I had almost sold but they changed their mind. I felt devastated as this took place within a space of 5 minutes... I didn't know God had a better plan for me.

About 1 month later, one of the companies I contacted forwarded my email to the buyer who is a different company entirely. And it sold x4 of the initial offered $250.

In the 2 cases, both the one that wanted to pay $250 and the final buyer, I was in touched with the decision maker.

It was after the deal had been completed that I scanned my email and noticed I had contacted the company that bought the domain name from me but it didn't get to the decision maker because the email on whois wasn't his, even though it looked like it.

If they opened the email and didn't respond, they are not interested. Move on to the next person.

How do you know if they open it or not?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by emmy2win(m): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2016
Oga 2sexy which payment processor you dey use.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
A website that boasts of 44% mobile traffic monthly, can it be a nice business? Please help.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 6:14am On Nov 03, 2016
[email][/email]
BiafraBushBoy:
A website that boasts of 44% mobile traffic monthly, can it be a nice business? Please help.
what niche? What's the website about?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 12:38am On Nov 04, 2016
emmy2win:
Oga 2sexy which payment processor you dey use.
as in?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 12:41am On Nov 04, 2016
Sold a domain for 4 figures. I know it calls for excitement but right now, my mind is pretty messed up. Will be visiting LUTH in the next few days.

3 Likes

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Viking007(m): 6:43am On Nov 04, 2016
2sexynet:
Sold a domain for 4 figures. I know it calls for excitement but right now, my mind is pretty messed up. Will be visiting LUTH in the next few days.

You don't tell me all this breaking news on whatsapp till I come see am for nairaland abi undecided
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by otitokoroleti: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2016
Viking007:
You don't tell me all this breaking news on whatsapp till I come see am for nairaland abi undecided
so? mtcheew
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Viking007(m): 7:01am On Nov 04, 2016
otitokoroleti:
so? mtcheew
good morning sir cheesy
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by otitokoroleti: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2016
Viking007:
good morning sir cheesy
boss, respect sir!

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by schoolboi: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2016
aywhy93:

How do you know if they open it or not?
By using streak
2sexynet:
A big congratulation on your sale you on fire bro, wishing you a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by khassy(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
schoolboi:

By using streak

A big congratulation on your sale you on fire bro, wishing you a speedy recovery.

can you explain this part please?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Abcruz(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
2sexynet:

congrats boss.

Wishing u a speedy recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Incessant Attacks: Banks To Be Shut From Monday / How Late Ossy Ojukwu Saved His Boy Who Stole His $20,000 From Being Lynched / Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.