Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,708 members, 7,889,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:40 AM

EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts (29869 Views)

Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car / EFCC Freezes Accounts Of Dumebi Kachikwu - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by Jesusloveyou: 1:34pm On May 05, 2016
wowmenow:
We are now in operation freeze all ibo man bank account and seize their bank too
Just watching
ipod must be cleanse by all means, beside why ipod always support and encourage corrupt people.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by frainc(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:

It is only pigs like you that will not show us evidence of Dangote's crime and you will just want us to believe the words of stup1ds Ipods like you as the evidence.

Dangotes do not have to share out of Arms Deal money because he is smarter than your Ibeto. He sponsors a sizeable number of your legislooters to the NA and in return they formulate policies that help his business. He is what lobbyists are to the American legislature.

Show us his crime or forever keep mechonu gi.
a mo.ron will always show himself
Is Evidence and allegation the same?

Now you can see that you are too daft to know that his (IBETO) account is only freeze with only an "allegation" not Evidence

Well I don't blame you, I only blame your foundation
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by sexybrooke: 1:45pm On May 05, 2016
Phobia1:

eeyah. sori o "ibo man". wen una go stop to dey shout ibo dis ibo dat? its gettin borin already. its rubbish
mr whoever you re I don't give a fvck its been ibeto for long dangote is no where to be found nonsense as long corruption is Concern,ibeto is nowhere near dangote of course dangote is untouchable get off my mention yoruba man
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by Super1Star: 1:49pm On May 05, 2016
frainc:
a mo.ron will always show himself
Is Evidence and allegation the same?

Now you can see that you are too daft to know that his (IBETO) account is only freeze with only an "allegation" not Evidence

Well I don't blame you, I only blame your foundation

A simpleton like you will forever be one.

If Ibeto was alleged to have committed a crime with facts given, simply level same against Dangote with facts. Is that too hard for your hollow coconut head to phantom?

I have you, your foundation and lineage to blame.
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by frainc(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:

A simpleton like you will forever be one.

If Ibeto was alleged to have committed a crime with facts given, simply level same against Dangote with facts. Is that too hard for your hollow coconut head to phantom?

I have you, your foundation and lineage to blame.
show me the fact or forever remain dumb
as I said
Your foundation need to be blame for your brain malfunction

I'm done with your type
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by Super1Star: 1:54pm On May 05, 2016
frainc:
as I said
Your foundation need to be blame for your brain malfunction

I'm done with your type

Your cursed ancestors and lineage should be blamed for your pathetic misdemeanours.

Whether you are done or not, who bloody gives a hoot? If you can insult people, be ready to receive equal dose, press down, shaking together and running over.
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by sexybrooke: 1:56pm On May 05, 2016
Eshinwaju:

angry sad...iPod youths
have you noticed I have cut you to size you no longer Contribute meaningful stuffs anymore and less venom....nice work from me next is the useless superstar1 am coming for ya
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by frainc(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:

Your cursed ancestors and lineage should be blamed for your pathetic misdemeanours.

Whether you are done or not, who bloody gives a hoot? If you can insult people, be ready to receive equal dose, press down, shaking together and running over.
I can now see that you are nothing but a product of men's donation

Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by Super1Star: 2:07pm On May 05, 2016
frainc:
I can now see that you are nothing but a product of men's donation

You are nothing but a product of an ovum of back alley who.re
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by frainc(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:

I Super1Star is nothing but a product of an ovum of back alley who.re
fixed
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by sleepingTROUBLE: 2:14pm On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:

Thank you for confirming you are one of the Chimpanzees.

Wetin the mumu dey talk? To you, oving God is having macabre dance for looters in the name of protesting against persecution of corrupt personalities. If your own God allows you to support injustice and corruption, I wonder what kind of God you are worshipping because even ordinary nature does not allow that.

Religion is indeed the opium of the people.
There we go again, so its only people from one tribe are corrupt. The last I checked Babangida, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Otedola, Dangote, Dantata, Danjuma etc are saints, how did they make their money if not through corrupt means? All these are nothing but garagara that will only help in making the realisation of Biafra much faster. Nigeria should continue to shoot themselves on the feets.
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by Super1Star: 2:18pm On May 05, 2016
frainc:
fixed

Naaaaa.

You are the sonofabitvh that you are.

You are just starting.
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by Eshinwaju: 2:22pm On May 05, 2016
sexybrooke:
have you noticed I have cut you to size you no longer Contribute meaningful stuffs anymore and less venom....nice work from me next is the useless superstar1 am coming for ya

Muumuu...you never cease to tickle me... cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by Eshinwaju: 2:29pm On May 05, 2016
new2020:
Km

Well said. Though I think they are wasting their time...most Igbo billionaires know what's up and have most of their liquid assets stached abroad. Last year CBN under Buhari instruction denied Ibeto over $350 million dollar exchange to purchase raw materials, this was done intentionally to suppress him in favor of Dangote. Guess what, he sourced the funds from an unknown vendor abroad, this shocked the federal government, an instruction was given from Buhari to seize his $350 million worth of raw materials. My point is, no matter how they try to squeeze Igbo billionaires with hope that when war starts they will be unable to financially bankroll the war is wasted effort. For one, any potential Biiiafra will be 100% financed by Igbos in abroad. They are prepared to bankroll it for the next 100 yrs not to repeat the mistake of 1967.
https://www.nairaland.com/2785036/buhari-shut-ibeto-cement-halts

The same people that cannot bankroll Nnamdi kanu's bail money.....you people and chest eating coupled with paranoia sha....smh....
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by sleepingTROUBLE: 2:58pm On May 05, 2016
kumakunta:

GOD never rejected Ishmael, your revised Bible did.
Nigeria Christians, set of frustrated and double standard creatures. They make you think for a second like everything is well withing their circle, but when you look the second time, you find so many dirt in their hands and soul.
Oga Igbo, the man you quoted didn't even speak on religious ground, but you quickly out of cowardice assume his Muslim and attacked his supposed religion. Let me ask you, those yeeboz we find here rejoicing over other people's misfortunes like when BH struck in the north east, when herdsmen killed in agatu, when hausas raided mile 12, please to which religion do they belong?
You just an over pampered idiot suffering from mental epilepsy.
Can you tell the world on this forum how God did not reject him. Why I sometimes come from certain angles when issues are discussed is because most of the happenings around the world today have some level of divine or satanic connection, the good book told us. It equally told us that a tree can only bear fruits of its kind.
Why am saying all these is because I have come to notice how bad news about certain people becomes a source of joy to wicked creatures like you that erronously and arrogantly claim to know God they know absolutely nothing about. Though I know that this new is false, but the fact that it has already made the day for some people is very pathetic to say the least. Truly, you people need divine help because this is not what God made man to be and you cannot go back to to Him the way you are. Your hearts are so dry of love just as the hell is dry of water and that is where you belong except you ask God to help you change. MISERABLE SOULS
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 05, 2016
Eshinwaju:

The same people that cannot bankroll Nnamdi kanu's bail money.....you people and chest eating coupled with paranoia sha....smh....

Yoruba and envy of Igbo as expected. Igbos stay away from this people.
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by kumakunta: 3:17pm On May 05, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
Can you tell the world on this forum how God did not reject him. Why I sometimes come from certain angles when issues are discussed is because most of the happenings around the world today have some level of divine or satanic connection, the good book told us. It equally told us that a tree can only bear fruits of its kind.
Why am saying all these is because I have come to notice how bad news about certain people becomes a source of joy to wicked creatures like you that erronously and arrogantly claim to know God they know absolutely nothing about. Though I know that this new is false, but the fact that it has already made the day for some people is very pathetic to say the least. Truly, you people need divine help because this is not what God made man to be and you cannot go back to to Him the way you are. Your hearts are so dry of love just as the hell is dry of water and that is where you belong except you ask God to help you change. MISERABLE SOULS
Stop being silly, I asked you a question but you choose to dodge. Those Easterners that rejoiced over BH in South East, herdsmen in agatu, Hausa /yoruba clash in mile 12, what religion are they from? You speak Asif crime and ungodly behaviour is only obtainable from a particular religion.
Moreover, it's a concrete fact that most of the hate comments made on nairaland is being carried out by you Christians, an example is what you exhibited by calling out muslims over a thread and comment that wasn't religious related. You folks are always quick to tackle Islam when a Muslim name or society comes up with any form of crime. While thinking it's never same for Christians or Christian society.
No be today's yorubas and igbos here have being exchanging words, but trying to drag it along religious line shows how defenseless and defeated you guys are.
The hatred expressed by Christians on nairaland I see is a result of frustration and unending pains that drives them to early grave.

why not tell me how God rejected Ishmael.
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 05, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Has it been proven anywhere that Cletus Ibeto committed any such crimes? Do you think it's proper for the EFCC to freeze his accounts based on mere allegations or suspicion?
let me sch u alittle they are constitutional and unconstitutional impediments to everybody freedom......lot of right are withdrawn once u are arrested.....though am not justifying d freezing......but I blv in justice if he is not guilty he will b freed
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 05, 2016
sexybrooke:
what do you mean by "stop the victim mentality" someone has not been convicted his account has been frozen already what nonsense is this yoruba man ? Have you thought of the economic implications of this action and its effect on unemployment, Who decides who's Guilty in nigeria, efcc or the law court nonsense I wish the zoo FG ll freeze all the igbo elite's accounts so their brains ll reformat to biafrann mode
ordinarily I will choose to ignore u but just want u to get something straight....we must not Alwys cry fowl wen they are not necessary......if every tribe protect all that is accused we will end up being in a quagmire in dis country.....we most not bring in ethnic colouration to everything.....though I don't expect little children born from 1985 up to understand.....but know this I always stand by d part of d righteous coz am 100% igbo boy
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by swiperthefox: 4:32pm On May 05, 2016
DropShot:

Go get proper education.

Freezing of bank accounts and other assets is legally recognized in prosecution of corruption cases all over the world.

In this case, EFCC is empowered by law once there are enough credible evidences supporting the suspicion of corrupt enrichment.

Stop appealing to sentiments and pity my friend!
You are the one that needs education. It is not the norm around the world. There's a Nigerian guy heretin US that scammed people in the excess of $3m dollars. He was arrested, indicted and the case is ongoing now. His account was not frozen. His family pays bills from his account, pending the outcome of the trial. If he is guilty, he will refund the said amount or all his properties confiscated to realise the stolen money. A governor here is also facing corruption charge and his account is not frozen. It is very annoying when people like try you to lay credence to the error of the govt. It is mere suspicion and they are freezing his accounts.
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by DauraDullard0(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2016
lustychima:
let me sch u alittle they are constitutional and unconstitutional impediments to everybody freedom......lot of right are withdrawn once u are arrested.....though am not justifying d freezing......but I blv in justice if he is not guilty he will b freed
Your written English is horrible. Who do you think you're addressing? You think you're sending one of those lousy text messages to your girlfriend Improve on it first before attempting to school me on any subject matter.
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by MrGerald(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2016
malton:

Keep playing the victim card! To some of you, running rarefied circles is a full time job!

The account is merely frozen. If found clean, he will regain access to his account. If found wanting, will those who have died as a result rise back to life?

Someone's implicated in an intricate subject that has claimed so many lives and ravaged communities, yet, you're morning a mere freezing of his account.

Imagine!!!
we don't need your advice, anyway igbos don't keep up to 30% of their capital in this country
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by chiefobdk(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2016
I hope this is not true

but if it is.

I hope the afterthought wil help reformat thr brains to LAND OF THE RISING SUN mode..

wats Ur fear u made it in Nigeria it would be easy the other side

THE OTHER SIDE
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by chiefobdk(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2016
my south east brothers 're quick to forget.

U guys forget dis thread?

BUSINESS Nigeria’s Ibeto Cement to build $386-mln plant By PanAtlantic Journal Staff onOctober 21, 2015 China’s Sinoma International Engineering Co., Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Zhejiang Sinoma Engineering Design & Research Institute Co., Ltd. has announced that it has recently signed a contract on a cement project worth $386 million with Nigeria’s Ibeto Cement Co In a corporate notice, the company stated that the project area is located in Enugu, Nigeria. Scope of the contract includes a Nissan 6000 tons of cement clinker production line from crushing limestone mining, cement raw materials to packaging, shipped to the whole process and a 45MW captive power plant, covering engineering design, equipment, steel and material supply, civil works, installation, commissioning and personnel training. The project cost is estimated at $ 386,000,000....... Link: www.pa-journal.com/sinoma-inl-engineerings-unit- signs-386-min-contract

we told u they will soon come for him.
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by sleepingTROUBLE: 6:16pm On May 05, 2016
kumakunta:

Stop being silly, I asked you a question but you choose to dodge. Those Easterners that rejoiced over BH in South East, herdsmen in agatu, Hausa /yoruba clash in mile 12, what religion are they from? You speak Asif crime and ungodly behaviour is only obtainable from a particular religion.
Moreover, it's a concrete fact that most of the hate comments made on nairaland is being carried out by you Christians, an example is what you exhibited by calling out muslims over a thread and comment that wasn't religious related. You folks are always quick to tackle Islam when a Muslim name or society comes up with any form of crime. While thinking it's never same for Christians or Christian society.
No be today's yorubas and igbos here have being exchanging words, but trying to drag it along religious line shows how defenseless and defeated you guys are.
The hatred expressed by Christians on nairaland I see is a result of frustration and unending pains that drives them to early grave.

why not tell me how God rejected Ishmael.
when you have nothing sensible to say the best option is to keep quiet. the more you comment the more you display your empty brain, moral bankruptcy and death spiritually waiting for hell to consume you forever. Can you go back and read your comments once again? You just vomitted nothing but pure hatred for people God has already blessed. Any soul that has no love in him or her is already spiritually death and bound for hell. I have decided to tackle you people from this angle because serving in Kwara state during my youth service has really helped me understand how you yoruba muslims reason. Your own case is very pathetic, whatever wicked acts the rejected children of Ishmael engaged in is ok because you see them as the brothers and cousins of muhammed who holds your ticked to your fictitious heaven. That is why you are always quick to jump to nairaland to defend every wicked act they carry out against the rest of the country esp, christians. This, in your hearts you are performing your religious obligation - jihad using every available means at your disposal including politics.
Igbos happy over north east, Agatu, mile 12 etc, well, am not among those who take pleasure in seeing people killed senselessly. But the world knows how much Igbo blood your masters and their followers have shed in various parts the north right from the time of our independence. And to make the matter worse, you their religio-political slaves would directly or indirectly voice your support to the satanic killings and quick to remind the Igbos how their brothers and sisters were killed during the civil war.Could you imagine the magnitude of the psychological effect on the people. Therefore Igbos being human are only reacting to your act of wickedness hence the comments you complain about, so stop playing the ostrich.
Talking about Ishmael, I dont need to go far, what his children including the ones you are following like sheep in Nigeria is enough to tell you that he is not the chosen one.
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by asha80(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2016
chiefobdk:
my south east brothers 're quick to forget.

U guys forget dis thread?

BUSINESS Nigeria’s Ibeto Cement to build $386-mln plant
By PanAtlantic Journal Staff
onOctober 21, 2015
China’s Sinoma International Engineering Co., Ltd, a wholly
owned subsidiary of Zhejiang Sinoma Engineering Design &
Research Institute Co., Ltd. has announced that it has
recently signed a contract on a cement project worth $386
million with Nigeria’s Ibeto Cement Co
In a corporate notice, the company stated that the project
area is located in Enugu, Nigeria. Scope of the contract
includes a Nissan 6000 tons of cement clinker production
line from crushing limestone mining, cement raw materials
to packaging, shipped to the whole process and a 45MW
captive power plant, covering engineering design,
equipment, steel and material supply, civil works,
installation, commissioning and personnel training.
The project cost is estimated at $ 386,000,000.......
Link: www.pa-journal.com/sinoma-inl-engineerings-unit-
signs-386-min-contract

we told u they will soon come for him.
so it is now your se brothers no longer anambra brothers right?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by chiefobdk(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2016
asha80:

wats dis one saying.

dude I'm from Nnewi if u got a problem with dat.

do an oshiomole.

the said factory is located at Ebonyi.

stop dis inferiority complex

can't u just outgrow it?
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by manny4life(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2016
asha80:

I think you misunderstood him, when regional/ethnic conflicts like this occur, it's not about Anambra or Imo, it's a regional issue. When we're among ourselves, them we can argue that. Same way you'd fight and defend your brother outside doesn't mean yall don't argue/compete inside.
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by asha80(m): 6:31pm On May 05, 2016
chiefobdk:

wats dis one saying.

dude I'm from Nnewi if u got a problem with dat.

do an oshiomole.

the said factory is located at Ebonyi.

stop dis inferiority complex

can't u just outgrow it?

lol the inferiority is constantly displayed by you..it is you that needs to quit
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by asha80(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2016
manny4life:

I think you misunderstood him, when regional/ethnic conflicts like this occur, it's not about Anambra or Imo, it's a regional issue. When we're among ourselves, them we can argue that. Same way you'd fight and defend your brother outside doesn't mean yall don't argue/compete inside.
guy at least you understand what i was heading at..i know his type and how he types that is why I wrote that to him..he is talking of land of rising sun thinking when he himself lacks the ability to accommodate one that is supposedly his brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates / President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN / 30 States Risk Bankruptcy As Lagos, Rivers Set For New VAT Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.