Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Singer Heads To War With Producer Over New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Heads To War With Producer Over New Song (304 Views)

Regina Daniels Leaks Friend's Nude Photos For Refusing To Sleep With Producer / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / Don Jazzy Congratulates D'banj Over New Born Baby - Fans Reacts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Heads To War With Producer Over New Song by Nobody: 10:26am On May 05, 2016
Dancehall singer, Burna Boy, has replied his producer,
Orbeat Official, after the latter accused him of illegally releasing a new song "Soke", without his consent.

Orbeat also stated that Burna Boy is yet to pay him for his efforts in producing the song, tagging his actions as disrespectful.
Burna Boy has now given a reply to the producer, suggesting from his comments that Orbeat was over stepping his boundaries.
He wrote, "Talk about me, laugh behind my back but to my face U some well wishing snakes with ur hands out for my Money, man how much can I Take?"

http://opera.pulse.ng/buzz/burna-boy-singer-heads-to-war-with-producer-over-new-song-id4997470.html?utm_campaign=art-burna-boy-singer-heads-to-war-with-producer-over-new-song-2016-05-05&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Music Art Get In Here / I Want To Make A Stamp On The Global Map - Feyi Olubodun / Nigerian Artistes Without A Hit Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.