Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,672 members, 7,951,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

The kind Of family Eveybody Wants - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The kind Of family Eveybody Wants (847 Views)

Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The kind Of family Eveybody Wants by Ginaz(f): 8:24am On May 06, 2016
Isn't this the type of family we all want? Where there is peace and contentment in the time of plenty and lack.

Husband spend time with his wife and carries his child, you can see the love and comfort in the picture. If marriage of this days can be like this, I think there will be no divorce.

Re: The kind Of family Eveybody Wants by johnson232: 8:32am On May 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Isn't this the type of family we all want? Where there is peace and contentment in the time of plenty and lack.

Husband spend time with his wife and carries his child, you can see the love and comfort in the picture. If marriage of this days can be like this, I think there will be no divorce.
@bold how?

as long marriage involve two persons, divorce is inevitable...

2 Likes

Re: The kind Of family Eveybody Wants by SuperSuave(m): 8:35am On May 06, 2016
No, not what I want

I want a large bed where we can roll on one another not squeeze ourselves on a three sitter couch undecided
Re: The kind Of family Eveybody Wants by Ginaz(f): 8:43am On May 06, 2016
SuperSuave:
No, not what I want

You are a sadist then sad
Re: The kind Of family Eveybody Wants by naza9ja(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2016
Ermm... nice, but not what I want... I don't want to paint my sitting room pink. Why sleep on the couch when I have a comfortable bed. Why risk my baby's life?
Re: The kind Of family Eveybody Wants by SuperSuave(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2016
Ginaz:

You are a sadist then sad
The couch will make our bodies ache, I want a large bed tongue
Re: The kind Of family Eveybody Wants by sweetilicious(f): 9:13am On May 06, 2016
SuperSuave:
No, not what I want

I want a large bed where we can roll on one another not squeeze ourselves on a three sitter couch undecided
But you can still manage the couch happily nah. The most important thing should be that your family is together and happy right? Some people don't even have any couch nor spacious room. Be contented and happy
Re: The kind Of family Eveybody Wants by SuperSuave(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2016
sweetilicious:
But you can still manage the couch happily nah. The most important thing should be that your family is together and happy right? Some people don't even have any couch nor spacious room. Be contented and happy
I do not settle for less, there's no way I will be happy knowing that's not what I want. I can always fake a smile but my brain will always think of ways to make things better and work towards it

(1) (Reply)

OMG: See Reasons She Kills Her Husband / Incest Involving Female Child/adolescent / Lawyers Help; Do Courts Collect 5% Of A Dead Relative Assets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.