Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. (55957 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by dollyjoy(f): 2:51pm On May 06, 2016
Toks2008:

There is no single thread of mine that brings down the female folks..just that i can't help how some ladies reason when they read my write ups up-side-down.
actually, most of your threads brings down the female folks.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
what type something joor!! BTW why are u acting cool lately ?
what you mean 'Acting Cool'? grin
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Toks2008(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
actually, most of your threads brings down the female folks.

Actually, it is the way you chose to understand them.
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by nikkypearl(f): 2:53pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
hav u taken a pic in a bikini befor? And was proud of ur body?
who bikini epp? bikini or no bikini i am very proud of my awesome body !*tongue out*
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by kaziblake(f): 2:54pm On May 06, 2016
I don't need any prophet or seer to tell me we are beautiful..we rock and we are the best

Cc searching4love

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by donbenedict(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
who bikini epp? bikini or no bikini i am very proud of my awesome body !*tongue out*
awesome body ko ni.. look if u can't wear a bikini and be comfortable outside den ur body is as good as shapeless. Simple

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by nikkypearl(f): 2:56pm On May 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
what you mean 'Acting Cool'? grin
eh eh ?i knw you always look for trouble upandan b4 now grin
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by nikkypearl(f): 2:59pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
awesome body ko ni.. look if u can't wear a bikini and be comfortable outside den ur body is as good as shapeless. Simple
you are right and i get it!
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
eh eh ?i knw you always look for trouble upandan b4 now grin
lol. It surprises me when you lot link me with trouble. Can't remember myself causing trouble anywhere. I've always been cool and calm.

I like minding my own business

I'm a lover not a fighter
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by KingRex1(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2016
Naija babes anytime anyday..! They surely the best.

But the way their heterogenous beauty dey na so their heterogenous wahala fullground o

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by MrCork: 3:03pm On May 06, 2016
Toks2008:
I have not been to all countries but trust me, i have traveled to several countries mostly within Africa and i can say for a fact that Nigerian ladies are the finest in the world simply because of one fact....[size=15pt]HETEROGENEOUS OUTWARD BEAUTY.[/size]

Have you observed the outward looks of ladies in Brazil,Japan,China.South Africa,Tanzania,Liberia,Ghana,Togo and many more countries outside Nigeria?

Asides United states that has a combination of immigrants from the world.in other countries you will observe similarities in the outward beauty of their ladies and 7 out of 10 ladies you see will have similar facial resemblance and outward body feature which means you just have to force yourself to love what you may not really fancy in a lady.

-If you go to Togo then be ready to like short ladies with good bust-line and booty.
-If you go to Ghana then be ready to settle for dark complexioned lady with good booty but small bust line..
-In Japan you will mostly see ladies with excellent bust-line but flat booty and in china just close your eyes and settle for a lady with non prominent front and back sexual features.
-In south Africa,8 out of 10 ladies you see have booties that will make Nicky minaj look like a learner but most of them have very small bust-line....and on and on it goes with other countries.

But come to Nigeria and just close your eyes and draw the physical features of the lady you want and you are guaranteed to see her.It is in Nigeria that you will see a lady that has a perfect Indian,Chinese,Mexican face and it is in Nigeria that you will see ladies with different faces of different countries around the world yet both parents are 100% Nigerian.

Come to physical sexual endowments and you will never find it difficult to see whatever you want with ease,just think of what you want in terms of height,skin color,body structure,Facial look,eloquence,carriage,charisma and so on and you are sure to get your choice right here in Nigeria.

From the north to the east,south and west,you are guaranteed to get variety of outstanding drop dead divas in Nigeria with unequivocal heterogeneous balanced outward beauty.

Indeed Nigerian ladies are the world's finest.

Take it to the bank.

angry

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by nikkypearl(f): 3:04pm On May 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. It surprises me when you lot link me with trouble. Can't remember myself causing trouble anywhere. I've always been cool and calm.

I like minding my own business

I'm a lover not a fighter
lol! i hear you
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Toks2008(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2016
kaziblake:
I don't need any prophet or seer to tell me we are beautiful..we rock and we are the best

Cc searching4love

I can bet that all these chics making sarcastic comments are the ugly Nigerian ladies.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
lol! i hear you
why you hide you face in you dp?
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Toks2008(m): 3:05pm On May 06, 2016
KingRex1:
Naija babes anytime anyday..! They surely the best.

But the way their heterogenous beauty dey na so their heterogenous wahala fullground o

Definitely bro..serious heterogeneous wahala.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by MrCork: 3:06pm On May 06, 2016
Toks2008:
I have not been to all countries but trust me, i have traveled to several countries mostly within Africa and i can say for a fact that Nigerian ladies are the finest in the world simply because of one fact....[size=15pt]HETEROGENEOUS OUTWARD BEAUTY.[/size]

Have you observed the outward looks of ladies in Brazil,Japan,China.South Africa,Tanzania,Liberia,Ghana,Togo and many more countries outside Nigeria?

Asides United states that has a combination of immigrants from the world.in other countries you will observe similarities in the outward beauty of their ladies and 7 out of 10 ladies you see will have similar facial resemblance and outward body feature which means you just have to force yourself to love what you may not really fancy in a lady.

-If you go to Togo then be ready to like short ladies with good bust-line and booty.
-If you go to Ghana then be ready to settle for dark complexioned lady with good booty but small bust line..
-In Japan you will mostly see ladies with excellent bust-line but flat booty and in china just close your eyes and settle for a lady with non prominent front and back sexual features.
-In south Africa,8 out of 10 ladies you see have booties that will make Nicky minaj look like a learner but most of them have very small bust-line....and on and on it goes with other countries.

But come to Nigeria and just close your eyes and draw the physical features of the lady you want and you are guaranteed to see her.It is in Nigeria that you will see a lady that has a perfect Indian,Chinese,Mexican face and it is in Nigeria that you will see ladies with different faces of different countries around the world yet both parents are 100% Nigerian.

Come to physical sexual endowments and you will never find it difficult to see whatever you want with ease,just think of what you want in terms of height,skin color,body structure,Facial look,eloquence,carriage,charisma and so on and you are sure to get your choice right here in Nigeria.

From the north to the east,south and west,you are guaranteed to get variety of outstanding drop dead divas in Nigeria with unequivocal heterogeneous balanced outward beauty.

Indeed Nigerian ladies are the world's finest.

Take it to the bank.

...not sure if u where glasses or contact lens but which Nigeria women are the finest?..in which world?..

[size=16pt] ...SHOW ME ONE!!!![/size].
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by kaziblake(f): 3:08pm On May 06, 2016
Toks2008:

I can bet that all these chics making sarcastic comments are the ugly Nigerian ladies.
I'm as ugly as beyonce
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Toks2008(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2016
MrCork:

...not sure if u where glasses or contact lens but which Nigeria women are the finest?..in which world?..

[size=16pt] ...SHOW ME ONE!!!![/size].
angry

Lobatan!
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 06, 2016
Toks2008:

For using that embolden word,i will not spare you in saying that you are not fine yet you are so quick to bring your funny sarcasm.Next time learn how to comment.

Dry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by donbenedict(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
you are right and i get it!
cool
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by MrCork: 3:13pm On May 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Lobatan!

bro i dont gerrrit...wot is Labatan? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by MrCork: 3:15pm On May 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Lobatan!

..and guess wot sef..the preeetiest female on nairaland accordin to opinion poll is not even Nigerian...she from Singapore angry

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Toks2008(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2016
MrCork:

Apparently you are using those nude yeyebrities pics to judge the outward beauty of Nigerian ladies...Abeg go out and see babes with balanced bust-line and backside with fresh body and cream-less natural skin texture.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Toks2008(m): 3:18pm On May 06, 2016
MrCork:

..and guess wot sef..the preeetiest female on nairaland accordin to opinion poll is not even Nigerian...she from Singapore angry

You are still missing it and i can't help on that.

Heterogeneous outward beauty is not about who is prettiest but it is about the ability to get different divas with outstanding different outward beauty features..huh!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by MrCork: 3:20pm On May 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Apparently you are using those nude yeyebrities pics to judge the outward beauty of Nigerian ladies...Abeg go out and see babes with balanced bust-line and backside with fresh body and cream-less natural skin texture.

...bro we ask u for evidense,,,u givin me story like radio....SHOW ME THE FEMALE..IF NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE MOST BEAURIFUL THEN SHOW ME ONE!!!!!! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by nikkypearl(f): 3:22pm On May 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
why you hide you face in you dp?
fear catch me o, wen i saw sum sheen faces here! i say make i hide my own small embarassed
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by MrCork: 3:22pm On May 06, 2016
Toks2008:

You are still missing it and i can't help on that.

Heterogeneous outward beauty is not about who is prettiest but it is about the ability to get different divas with outstanding different outward beauty features..huh!

...and how comes no of them won miss World, miss Africa or even sef, Miss UK? undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
fear catch me o, wen i saw sum sheen faces here! i say make i hide my own small embarassed
Nna, show your face joor. No dey fear nothing tongue tongue
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by nikkypearl(f): 3:28pm On May 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Nna, show your face joor. No dey fear nothing tongue tongue
lol! okay o
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
lol! okay o
wait o, yur Yoruba huh?
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by nikkypearl(f): 3:44pm On May 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
wait o, yur Yoruba huh?
are u kidding me?you have 4gotten me so soon.becoz i changed my profile pix? cheesy SMH
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by nikkypearl(f): 3:48pm On May 06, 2016
MrCork:

cheesy He is finally here !! @Toks2008..are u replying the 'cork'? like seriously?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.