Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. (55955 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by donffd: 7:50am On May 07, 2016
playtheblues:
Kenyan

Pure Naija boy
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by playtheblues(f): 8:12am On May 07, 2016
Na lie. You be immigrant.

donffd:

Pure Naija boy
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Nobody: 10:37am On May 07, 2016
iAmCharis:
Na a whole human being you dey call Tokunbo? gringrin
Lol. Na im name be that na, did you see him deny it. Tokunbo is a sweet name o, forget about the "dual meaning" we all know of.

Toks2008:

angry
na you create this kind thread? If you are creating threads like this, thereby balancing the insult, we won't be having issues na. grin
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by nikkypearl(f): 12:22pm On May 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
YOU!!!
YOU too...tongue..you go first
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 07, 2016
nikkypearl:
YOU too...tongue..you go first
perhaps not here
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by SemuhleB(f): 2:26pm On May 07, 2016
South african ladies have big booties and small breast undecided clearly you have never set foot in South Africa. South Africa is the only country in africa which is diverse with many diffrent beauties in all shapes, sizes, complexions, cultures, races so its very clear that you have never beeen to SA before!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by klassykute(m): 4:54pm On May 07, 2016
Toks2008:

Please help me out and tell me one and i mean just one country asides Nigeria that has ladies with such heterogeneity of physical beauty.
go to dubia .. or indian .. trynna check out brazil .. or even check back yard here southafrica ..... we nt talkin bout venezuela o .
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by LeSudAfricaine: 12:29am On May 08, 2016
SemuhleB:
South african ladies have big booties and small breast undecided clearly you have never set foot in South Africa. South Africa is the only country in africa which is diverse with many diffrent beauties in all shapes, sizes, complexions, cultures, races so its very clear that you have never beeen to SA before!
I'm thinking the same thing. South Africa has arguably the most diverse of women on the continent

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Toks2008(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2016
SemuhleB:

lol

jus came back from a week trip to S.A so i know wat im writing.
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by goldedprince: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2016
After travelling to a few countries i still pic brazil.
Still love my naija beauties too
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by lezznjr: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2016
[s]
Toks2008:
I have not been to all countries but trust me, i have traveled to several countries mostly within Africa and i can say for a fact that Nigerian ladies are the finest in the world simply because of one fact....[size=15pt]HETEROGENEOUS OUTWARD BEAUTY.[/size]

Have you observed the outward looks of ladies in Brazil,Japan,China.South Africa,Tanzania,Liberia,Ghana,Togo and many more countries outside Nigeria?

Asides United states that has a combination of immigrants from the world.in other countries you will observe similarities in the outward beauty of their ladies and 7 out of 10 ladies you see will have similar facial resemblance and outward body feature which means you just have to force yourself to love what you may not really fancy in a lady.

-If you go to Togo then be ready to like short ladies with good bust-line and booty.
-If you go to Ghana then be ready to settle for dark complexioned lady with good booty but small bust line..
-In Japan you will mostly see ladies with excellent bust-line but flat booty and in china just close your eyes and settle for a lady with non prominent front and back sexual features.
-In south Africa,8 out of 10 ladies you see have booties that will make Nicky minaj look like a learner but most of them have very small bust-line....and on and on it goes with other countries.

But come to Nigeria and just close your eyes and draw the physical features of the lady you want and you are guaranteed to see her.It is in Nigeria that you will see a lady that has a perfect Indian,Chinese,Mexican face and it is in Nigeria that you will see ladies with different faces of different countries around the world yet both parents are 100% Nigerian.

Come to physical sexual endowments and you will never find it difficult to see whatever you want with ease,just think of what you want in terms of height,skin color,body structure,Facial look,eloquence,carriage,charisma and so on and you are sure to get your choice right here in Nigeria.

From the north to the east,south and west,you are guaranteed to get variety of outstanding drop dead divas in Nigeria with unequivocal heterogeneous balanced outward beauty.

Indeed Nigerian ladies are the world's finest.

Take it to the bank.
[/s]

Cheap patronisation and unashamed bootlicking.

And all your local musicians are using girls of mixed races for the their music video because that's what everyone wants to see!
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Toks2008(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
I'm thinking the same thing. South Africa has arguably the most diverse of women on the continent

No you are wrong....

Once you see a southy lady you will most likely know because they tend to have a homogenous look and even the white south Africans look similar but in Nigeria our ladies have very heterogenous beauty that comes in faces, colors, and body structures...just think of any phisique you want and you are most certain to get it easily unlike the southy ladies that are mostly bootilicious....so what if I font like big booty?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by LeSudAfricaine: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
Toks2008:

No you are wrong....

Once you see a southy lady you will most likely know because they tend to have a homogenous look and even the white south Africans look similar but in Nigeria our ladies have very heterogenous beauty that comes in faces, colors, and body structures...just think of any phisique you want and you are most certain to get it easily unlike the southy ladies that are mostly bootilicious....so what if I font like big booty?
well Nigerians as a whole also tend to have a homogenous look. It is quite easy to spot a Nigerian ,male or female.Look at Brazilians for instance, they also have a homogenous look but are'nt their women hot? Same for ethiopeans, russians etc. South Africa is one of the world's most racially diverse countries. You find South Africans of Greek, Indian, Portuguese etc descent and communities of aboriginal peoples mixed with malays and so forth. South Africa is a mish_mash of cultures bro, you can find any type of beauty, you simply cannot compare Nigeria with South Africa with regards to diversity

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Toks2008(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
well Nigerians as a whole also tend to have a homogenous look. It is quite easy to spot a Nigerian ,male or female.Look at Brazilians for instance, they also have a homogenous look but are'nt their women hot? Same for ethiopeans, russians etc. South Africa is one of the world's most racially diverse countries. You find South Africans of Greek, Indian, Portuguese etc descent and communities of aboriginal peoples mixed with malays and so forth. South Africa is a mish_mash of cultures bro, you can find any type of beauty, you simply cannot compare Nigeria with South Africa with regards to diversity

I beg to disagree with you.

Nigeria has over 300 tribes while south Africa has just less than 20.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by LeSudAfricaine: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
Toks2008:

3OO interelated tribes with more or less the same culture. Honestly someone outside of Nigeria can't tell the difference between an Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba person but can easily tell if that person is Nigerian. Ok, I'll speak for myself here and for most South Africans. Diversity is mostly a visual thing, there's a reason why the US and Brasil are usually considered the world's most diverse countries not countries like Nigeria. Nigeria can be compared to countries like China and India. Do China and India come to mind when you think of diversity? Like Nigeria ,China has many, many tribes, the Han, the Yi, Dong, Yao etc but the Chinese are a homogenous group, you can hardly differentiate between them.,same with the Indians with their Tamils, Hindu,Gujaratis etc Now if i'm looking for something different"chicks wise" would i go to India, Nigeria and China? Of course not! I would go to South Africa where I'm likely to find any type of female, if i'm looking for Oriental looking females, I'll find, I'm looking for European, i'll find, mixed peoples, I'll find. "West African" looking females of Limpopo province, the Cape Malay, khoisan and Xhosa mixed females , the Afrikaner, the Greeks, Portuguese etc I'll find. Nigeria simply does not offer diversity of that scale. There's a reason why South Africa has often been called "the world in one country"

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Msauza(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Toks2008:

Tribes is not diversity. Tribes translate to people of the same race but different dialetics.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by LeSudAfricaine: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Msauza:

Tribes is not diversity. Tribes translate to people of the same race but different dialetics.
That's what I've been trying to put across.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by SemuhleB(f): 1:16am On Sep 26, 2016
Lol what you mean by West African looking females of Limpopo province @ LeSudAfricaine
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by LeSudAfricaine: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2016
SemuhleB:
Lol what you mean by West African looking females of Limpopo province @ LeSudAfricaine
gringringrin
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Creamish(f): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Honestly they are and it is not about cajoling but its the simple fact...Lalasti.clala i guess you will agree with me

For the first time ever, ur post gave me a smile.. It is indeed rare.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. by Toks2008(m): 12:53am On Jun 30, 2018
Lol..reminiscing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.