Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,130 members, 7,939,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Who Is Jesus Christ? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Jesus Christ? (11158 Views)

Is Jesus Really God? / Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Abuzola(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2009
Must u lie to flourish paul. Paul is a fool, he confirmed it in 2 corinthians 11:1 'i wish you would bear with me in a little foolishness, do bear with me'

a brat defending a fool, what a drama
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Henrygirl(f): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2009
Those of you who question who Jesus really is should just ask Him to reveal Himself to you. It takes faith, but God has given enough faith to every man to call upon Him. Just say "Jesus, reveal yourself to me". If you ask from your heart of hearts, He will do just that. I don't know when He will answer you, but I am certain that He will. Then you will know for yourself who Jesus truly is.
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by kolaoloye(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2009
Henrygirl:

Those of you who question who Jesus really is should just ask Him to reveal Himself to you. It takes faith, but God has given enough faith to every man to call upon Him. Just say "Jesus, reveal yourself to me". If you ask from your heart of hearts, He will do just that. I don't know when He will answer you, but I am certain that He will. Then you will know for yourself who Jesus truly is.
Some of these people are so stubborn that they will never listen to any advise.
What usually pains me about them is that 75% of them cannot even read that Koran.
Tell me how someone could understand what he or she could not read.
Whatever Imam or Mallam tells them is the final embarassed FOOLISHNESS
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:46am On Sep 22, 2009
[size=13pt]Dear CHrist Followers. . .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. embarassed[/size]
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Henrygirl(f): 2:47am On Sep 22, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Dear CHrist Followers. . .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. embarassed[/size]

There is your problem. It is not "us" you should believe. You must believe Him.
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Abuzola(m): 6:38am On Sep 22, 2009
Jesus is nothing but a man who died in pieces with criminals see mathew 27:46. How can you worship that god ? Can't you think
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Henrygirl(f): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Jesus is nothing but a man who died in pieces with criminals see mathew 27:46. How can you worship that god ? Can't you think

He was a man without sin, yet He became sin in order to die for you and me. The same Bible you quoted to support your point, also says that He rose from the dead (Mark Chapter 16). If you say what I have posted is irrelevant, then you also nullify yours. It is by faith that one comes to know the Lord, not by logic.
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Abuzola(m): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2009
Atleast he died, so who resurrected the god ? Satan or who
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by amebono1: 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2009
Like mohammed didn't die? where is that one now? still busy jumping from one woman to the other, innit?
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Henrygirl(f): 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2009
Look past me and heed the message. Just ask Jesus to reveal Himself to you and He will. I pray that as you do, my faith will join yours, as He loves for two or more to agree in prayer. He will confirm Himself. I have learned that those who contend the most against the truth of Jesus Christ, are really searching for Him. God can defend Himself. It is not my duty to do so. "Let God be true and every man a liar."
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Henrygirl(f): 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Atleast he died, so who resurrected the god ? Satan or who

There is no Life found in Satan. How can he give what he doesn't possess? Jesus is God enough to raise Himself from the dead. If death could have destroyed Jesus, there would have been no wasted time. Yet, Death nor Hell has the power to keep Him.
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2009
[size=13pt]Jesus is death. . .People stop decieving yourselves thinking that Guy gain resurrection back to LIFE. LMAO cheesy  cheesy . Keep waiting him to come and save you to Heaven.[/size]
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Henrygirl(f): 12:17am On Sep 23, 2009
James 2:19, "You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe and tremble!"
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Henrygirl(f): 12:22am On Sep 23, 2009
Jesus speaks of the Trinity:

'Just before Jesus ascended back into heaven, He commanded His apostles in Matthew 28:19-20 to "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you." Our faith in Him must lead us to observe all things the Lord has commanded us to do in order to be pleasing to Him. We cannot select just certain commands of God to obey. We cannot ignore or rationalize away any of His commands that we don’t like and expect to be saved. To believe in Him is to obey Him fully."

http://www.bible.ca/interactive/salvation-10-faith.htm
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:47am On Sep 23, 2009
[size=13pt]Henrygirl

The Bible scripture describes God as a hidden God. You have to make the effort of faith to find him. There are clues you can follow. And if that weren't so, if there was something more or less than clues, it's difficult for me to understand how we could really be free to make a choice about him.

Clues? Hidden? According to the Bible God incarnated himself. He created an entire human body named Jesus. That is not a "clue" -- that is a huge, obvious piece of evidence. It is very hard to "hide" a 170-pound human being who is running around performing miracles on every street corner. Then you collect the stories of those miracles and publish them in a book. Where is the hiding in that? huh you tell me. embarassed
[/size]
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Henrygirl(f): 2:47am On Sep 23, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Henrygirl

The Bible scripture describes God as a hidden God. You have to make the effort of faith to find him. There are clues you can follow. And if that weren't so, if there was something more or less than clues, it's difficult for me to understand how we could really be free to make a choice about him.

Clues? Hidden? According to the Bible God incarnated himself. He created an entire human body named Jesus. That is not a "clue" -- that is a huge, obvious piece of evidence. It is very hard to "hide" a 170-pound human being who is running around performing miracles on every street corner. Then you collect the stories of those miracles and publish them in a book. Where is the hiding in that? huh you tell me. embarassed
[/size]

Hebrews 11:6 says, "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." He rewards those that "diligently" seek Him. Why does He reward those who seek Him if He cannot be found. Secondly, it takes FAITH! What is faith? "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen"(Heb.11:1). The only clue that God requires of us to find Him is faith.
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Henrygirl(f): 2:54am On Sep 23, 2009
If one approaches God's Word with logic or intellect, God is hidden. God will not appease our intellect because our intellect could never comprehend what is spiritual. When one prayerfully approaches God's Word seeking answers, God will be found. He promises this. My message has been and remains "If you ask Him to reveal Himself to you, He is faithful". Use your faith. He only answers faith.
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Abuzola(m): 6:16am On Sep 23, 2009
@heny, who resurrected jesus ? And for trinity there is no such word in the bible enough of those lies
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Henrygirl(f): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2009
Abuzola:

@heny, who resurrected jesus ? And for trinity there is no such word in the bible enough of those lies

We use the word "Bible", yet there is no such word included within its pages. Jesus, being God needed no one to resurrect Him. Death simply could not hold Him. Why not read the Bible yourself and you will find the answers to most that you have asked.
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Abuzola(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2009
You are contradicting urself, if death can't hold jesus then why did jesus die, he isn't suppose to die

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13)

Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince / Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back / Enough Is Enough It Is Time To Engage Your Angels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.