Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners (6082 Views)

Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others / Xenophobic Attack: Gbajabiamila Leads Delegation To South Africa / Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2016
I don't believe xenophobic attack is taking place in zambia, and no one is talking about it here on this forum, the time it happened in my country, everyone was talking about xenophobic in sa. Now all of you! You are quiet like earth, is like nothing is happening. You were all crying like b*bies grin. You were all calling my country names. Talk sh*t again, zambia is doing what you don't like grin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-36092917

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 7:36pm On May 06, 2016
I used to called you a$$ holes, because you were talking bad about my country(SA), now I see! I was correct grin, why you don't talk sh*t again grin

1 Like

Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by possibilita(m): 7:39pm On May 06, 2016
What? AgaiN?? In Africa?? Y always africa?

1 Like

Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by nwaanambra1(m): 7:46pm On May 06, 2016
Zambia is such a backward country that many people doesnt know there is a country by that name! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by ckmayoca: 7:46pm On May 06, 2016
MPSA:
I used to called you a$$ holes, because you were talking bad about my country(SA), now I see! I was correct grin, why you don't talk sh*t again grin

Who r u angry with and who is (you) that u r refering to. ?
What is ur problem exactly, state them if Nigerians can help u.

11 Likes

Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 8:10pm On May 06, 2016
ckmayoca:

Who r u angry with and who is (you) that u r refering to. ?
What is ur problem exactly, state them if Nigerians can help u.

Your people were talking sh*t like you grin, the time xenophobic was in south africa, grin I don't need any help from your country. I am talking about Big mouth people like you. the whole continent was talking about south africa at that time, now they are all quiet grin no one is talking about zambia. Your big mouth is reminding me about africa at that time, I don't need your help. Your people were talking bad about south africa. You sound like one of them.
Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by tinkinjow: 8:31pm On May 06, 2016
MPSA:
I don't believe xenophobic attack is taking place in zambia, and no one is talking about it here on this forum, the time it happened in my country, everyone was talking about xenophobic in sa. Now all of you! You are quiet like earth, is like nothing is happening. You were all crying like b*bies grin. You were all calling my country names. Talk sh*t again, zambia is doing what you don't like grin

In the case u referred to, people were seen linched and mercilessly slaughtered. These people had real names.
And it was posted here directly without directing everyone to some link.
We saw live gory pictures and videos.

To ur cry now I'll say it's shameful this continue to happen in Africa. It likely - as is always the case - that fellow Africans get to kill Africans while gleefully running errands for Chinese and other foreigners.
Africa!

8 Likes

Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2016
tinkinjow:

In the case u referred to, people were seen linched and mercilessly slaughtered. These people had real names.
And it was posted here directly without directing everyone to some link.
We saw live gory pictures and videos.

To ur cry now I'll say it's shameful this continue to happen in Africa. It likely - as is always the case - that fellow Africans get to kill Africans while gleefully running errands for Chinese and other foreigners.
Africa!

I agree with you, Xenophobic isn't good especially against other africans, but my point here is: ' Why always when it happens in South Africa, the whole continent is crying, including members of this forum, 'Google xenophobic attack in sa on nairaland', and read all the comments grin grin You will understand what I am talking about, now they are all quiet, including african politicians,

1 Like

Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 4:40am On May 07, 2016
Next time, when it hapens in SA again, I will be more than happy to see you quiet like this, including african leaders. Because this is also happening in african countries. In south africa it can happen at any time, because drugs dealers are busy selling drugs to my people, when few sacns acts silly again; you must all keep quiet like this, or else, I will punch your useless mouth. grin
Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by vandalZA(m): 6:40am On May 07, 2016
MPSA:

lolest the problem is jealous......they always want to downgrade SOUTH AFRICA in any opportunity they get, the're many success stories that SOUTH AFRICA have but none of them will be mention in this forum and if its being mention only 3 comments on the topic. What I can say is that everyone is dreaming and waiting for the fall of SOUTH AFRICA and the bad thing is, that dream won't arrive anytime soon!

4 Likes

Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 6:55am On May 07, 2016
vandalZA:
lolest the problem is jealous......they always want to downgrade SOUTH AFRICA in any opportunity they get, the're many success stories that SOUTH AFRICA have but none of them will be mention in this forum and if its being mention only 3 comments on the topic. What I can say is that everyone is dreaming and waiting for the fall of SOUTH AFRICA and the bad thing is, that dream won't arrive anytime soon!

Next time, if they can talk sh*t again. I will deal with them grin
Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by PoundspassDolla(m): 7:47am On May 07, 2016
Truly speaking,xenophobia should be totally condemn in Africa in respective of which country that it is happening......... But why ppl are not speaking out is something I really can't tell as in the case of South Africa when it happened there........ But in my very honest opinion,I will attribute it to the low awareness of the situation over there to the public....... I guess Nigerians are more populated in South Africa which cut more public outcry and attention than in Zambia........ Truth be told, this outrageous art should be condemned.
Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Xenophobic isn't right, but I don't understand this noise, is like we don't have the police in south africa, this noise isn't good! It must stop, our police will do the work grin The law is working in SA. grin
Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
You must stop noise grin
Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
If you don't sh*t your mouth, I will do something about itgrin
Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Xenophobic isn't good, but noise is also not good. You must complain if the police does't help you. Crazy people will always be there, but the police are there to fix crazy people, not your noise. grin
Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
This time the children were also shouting, this xenophobic must stop, serious grin isn't good at all, but our government is dealing with it, I don't like xenophobic grin
Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nairailand is always make me laugh grin, I saw so many people crying from videos, this is sad grin
Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
I don't promote xenophobic, but I don't understand something here grin
Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by sinkhole: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
@MPSA are you sure you are not SA
version of Musiwa grin

11 Likes

Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by ogmask: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Since when has this forum become a south African forum. Go on , kill fellow Africans and enjoy it while you at it. What stops the op from condemning what he termed Zambian version? All this barbarians calling themselves Africans or south Africans should just leave this forum for the pple it's meant for abeg. Rubbish. When una tire to kill foreigners una go turn on una sef. Stupid pple who were bailed out of dark claws of apartheid by the efforts of other Africans yet they still have their brains set in hippopotamus mode.....
If not that the whites stayed longer and develop the land in the process south Africa would have been worse than a cave....

13 Likes

Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
ogmask:
Since when has this forum become a south African forum. Go on , kill fellow Africans and enjoy it while you at it. What stops the op from condemning what he termed Zambian version? All this barbarians calling themselves Africans or south Africans should just leave this forum for the pple it's meant for abeg. Rubbish. When una tire to kill foreigners una go turn on una sef. Stupid pple who were bailed out of dark claws of apartheid by the efforts of other Africans yet they still have their brains set in hippopotamus mode.....
If not that the whites stayed longer and develop the land in the process south Africa would have been worse than a cave....

Hey! Ugly head! I don't kill people, are you crazy. Or are you also a criminal, calling me a killer, you deserve to be a criminal. Our government knows what to do, not your big mouth grin
Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
ogmask:
You are a useless an*mal, cry again grin
Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by ogmask: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
MPSA:

You are a useless animal, cry again grin

Who is more useless than a south African crying on a Nigerian forum. Mumu dey worry you.

11 Likes

Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
ogmask:

Who is more useless than a south African crying on a Nigerian forum. Mumu dey worry you.

Nothing I will cry for, am happy here at home grin
Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Our government is attending to our problems here in SA, when we fight! Our government listen, there is no need for me to cry
Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by ogmask: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
MPSA:

Hey! Ugly head! I don't kill people, are you crazy. Or are you also a criminal, calling me a killer, you deserve to be a crimal. Our government knows what to do, not your big mouth grin

You kill pple but you cry that no one is talking about Zambia. What stops you from outrightly condemning what you claim happened in Zambia. You can't condemn it because you are a cannibal. You are blood sucker like your other savaged south African hyenas.
Save yourself the time discussing on this forum by putting your leprous fingers to work writing to your complicit govt. Tell them to stop the madness and protect other Africans. Useless idiot. You guys will rather lick the feet of the same whites who subjected you to aparthied and kill your own fellow African who brought you out. What a way to accept the permanent position of a slave to your white masters.

9 Likes

Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
ogmask:

You kill pple but you cry that no one is talking about Zambia. What stops you from outrightly condemning what you claim happened in Zambia. You can't condemn it because you are a cannibal. You are blood sucker like your other savaged south African hyenas.
Save yourself the time discussing on this forum by putting your leprous fingers to work writing to your complicit govt. Tell them to stop the madness and protect other Africans. Useless idiot. You guys will rather lick the feet of the same whites who subjected you to aparthied and kill your own fellow African who brought you out. What a way to accept the permanent position of a slave to your white masters.

You don't have the rights to tell my government what to do, My people prefare to stay at home, they don't cause problem anywhere they go. I posted that topic last year asking your people why they don't comment when xenophobic took place in zambia, but when it's in SA, the whole world knows about that
Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
ogmask:

Hey! Don't call me idiot, I will close your sm*lling mouth now now grin
Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Most of you are not aware about what is going on in your continent, You are only concern about SA, all the bad thing that is happening in the continent you don't take it into consideration grin, You also failed to solve your internal problem, but you want to instruct my government what to do, let me tell you. My government knows what to do, you can't advice our law grin
Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by ogmask: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
MPSA:

Hey! Don't call me idiot, I will close your sm*lling mouth now now grin

Today I go waka enter your skin. Where have you been? Why ddnt you condemn the attacks in SA in the first place? You are nothing but a sokoto muturu.. all you came here to tell us is to condemn whatever is happening in Zambia same way we condemned your savagery.. just listen to yourself. You are at the wrong bus stop, south Africans can't get a drop of pity ice from Nigerians anymore. You can try somewhere else mango fly.

7 Likes

Re: Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners by MPSA(m): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
ogmask:

I don't understand why you people like to involve whites in your topic, you talk as if they aren't the south african, So sh*t up grin, We are all south africans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lent, Ramadan: Avoid Crowded Gatherings, Remain Vigilant - DSS Tells Nigerians / Petroleum Industry Bill: FEC Approves Bill, Sends To NASS / Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.