Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:20 AM

How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? (1699 Views)

It Pains Me To Accept That My Girl Is bleeping Someone While I'm Toiling / Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 06, 2016
ronald4ever:

Braggadocio, stay thematic, you're off topic. It's not every time you should brag about the number of phantom women you have dated.
oh ok, sorry oga.
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by olac21(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I once dated three ladies which are older than me, two of the ladies got married though it was an arranged marriage by the parents of both parties, the 3rd one got admitted to a college in the US of A. believe me when i say to you, that the Love we had was so strong that it can turn Thesok from gay to straight. but you see life has thought me, how to be a man in hardtimes, IN life a king must rule with his head and not his heart, i let go of three of them and maintain close friendship with them, now though im not a gold digger but there is not a single request i made or will make from each of them that wont be granted, is it purchasing of smartphone, laptop, money in my bank account? etc. you see my brother the truth is that three of the ladies are far far richer than me and are on another level, so two got married to very rich guys, so instead of crying and thinking with my heart, i let them go and think with my head, now i still enjoy them, i still fork them and enjoy their husband's money.

Like seriously?baddest guy
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by dollyjoy(f): 10:32pm On May 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I once dated three ladies which are older than me, two of the ladies got married though it was an arranged marriage by the parents of both parties, the 3rd one got admitted to a college in the US of A. believe me when i say to you, that the Love we had was so strong that it can turn Thesok from gay to straight. but you see life has thought me, how to be a man in hardtimes, IN life a king must rule with his head and not his heart, i let go of three of them and maintain close friendship with them, now though im not a gold digger but there is not a single request i made or will make from each of them that wont be granted, is it purchasing of smartphone, laptop, money in my bank account? etc. you see my brother the truth is that three of the ladies are far far richer than me and are on another level, so two got married to very rich guys, so instead of crying and thinking with my heart, i let them go and think with my head, now i still enjoy them, i still fork them and enjoy their husband's money.
why not try something else? You don't know how to lie.
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
why not try something else? You don't know how to lie.
Why do u think im lying?
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 06, 2016
You accept it by simply accepting it and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by MUVA(m): 7:10am On May 07, 2016
ronald4ever:

Braggadocio, stay thematic, you're off topic. It's not every time you should brag about the number of phantom women you have dated.
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:07am On May 07, 2016
skarlett:

I concur grin grin
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Richiy(f): 9:19am On May 07, 2016
There is nothing that time cannot heal. You just have to pass through the painful period where you physically hurt, afterwards, with open-mindedness and self-improvement, you will move on. When you remember the person, it will just be a very dull ache for a very short time.
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

God is watching..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Funny Photos About Marriage / (video)Man & Married Woman Get Stuck While Having An xtramarital Affair In Kenya / What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.