Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,274 members, 7,887,796 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:58 PM

When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. (3156 Views)

Shell Official Says Niger Delta Is No Longer Attractive To Investors / Buhari Health Deteriorate When Niger Delta Avenger Start Bombing / Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by Ababadada: 9:42pm On May 07, 2016
Beremx:
The IPOB touts are rejoicing over the destruction of pipelines by militants. tell me, would they also rejoice if it happens in Igbo land? Who are the greatest enemies of the Niger Delta region? is it the person that claps for you when you blow up pipelines or the person who is not happy and more concerned about the degradation of the environment.

I want to hear from reasonable Niger Delta people
I think the ND Avengers have a good reason to blow up the oil installations.

1 Like

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by meccuno: 9:43pm On May 07, 2016
Beremx:
The IPOB touts are rejoicing over the destruction of pipelines by militants. tell me, would they also rejoice if it happens in Igbo land? Who are the greatest enemies of the Niger Delta region? is it the person that claps for you when you blow up pipelines or the person who is not happy and more concerned about the degradation of the environment.

I want to hear from reasonable Niger Delta people
proving time and time again that you are not igbo.......I wonder why people fall for your cheap trick

1 Like

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by wowmenow: 9:59pm On May 07, 2016
Militants are the new role model in Niger Delta

They are more useful thanbthw useless governor's and senators who conive with the Hausa to reap us.

Op for your information before the militants start bombing Niger deltas are not enjoying neither so take your advise ton north

1 Like

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by christopher123(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2016
ShinnBet:

You must be silly.

Is it IPOB that is bombing the pipelines you baby mama to a reggae musician?

I am not Igbo but ND and more than reasonable than you zombie curtain tailor gusua secondary school drop out.

Now ask me to tell you that we in the ND are tired of this rubbish assembly
So you know her

Igbo has disowned her
Give up on her

1 Like

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by naijagobetter(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2016
AntiMahdi:

So all the Awusa Fulanis and Yorubas that own oil wells in the region can not give back it is Asari?

The fact remains that the oil companies drilling in the ND took a cue from their Nigerian partners and workers who refused or blocked any community development in the region.

Gas flaring still persists because the Yoruba Hausa Fulanis do not want to invest more in protecting the Enviroment.

Long before pipeline bombings oil spills where a regular occurrence with the Nigerian govt doing next to nothing to sanction oil companies.

It was when the communities began to cry out that Abacha created the Enviromental Agency.

Yorubas and Hausas bennefit more from the Niger delta exploitation through investments they have in oil wells and employments into oil companies.

Community development project money earmarked by companies like Shell where stolen and diverted by Yoruba project managers.

This is one of the reasons that led to oil communities demanding employment for their indigenes .

You guys should not blame Asari for the rubbish that has been going on since 1970!

Or how old was Asari back then?

And it is highly irresponsible of you to attribute the enviromental degradation to pipeline sabotage by militants in the region while neglecting over 50yrs of recklessness by oil companies.

If you must know, the environmental degradation is what brought poverty and frustration on the people who were then forced to carry arms to agitate for a share of the oil wealth that is theirs.
how pathetic of you, in what way does what the militants are doin help its people?
Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by comos: 4:09pm On May 11, 2016
I am yet to understand why yoruba are crying more than the people of Niger Delta anytime Oil/Gas pipelines explodes under dynamites.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

195 Countries Of The World And Their Population (see Nigeria At #7) / Biafra: United Nations To Expel Nigeria From UN Due To Genocide By Army / BREAKING: Emmanuel Uduaghan, Ali Modu Sheriff Storm APC Caucus Meeting ( PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.