Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. (3142 Views)

Shell Official Says Niger Delta Is No Longer Attractive To Investors / Buhari Health Deteriorate When Niger Delta Avenger Start Bombing / Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by Nobody: 7:27am On May 07, 2016
...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by Lovelynature(m): 7:29am On May 07, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by nrexzy: 7:30am On May 07, 2016
I'm Pained for Niger Delta. May The Faith of ODI not befall them.

3 Likes

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by Nobody: 7:35am On May 07, 2016
Justrefined:
.[s]..Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!![/s]

Yoruba imposter! He just opened this new moniker 30 mins ago to spew this garbage. They are more concerned about ND oil than even ND people!

Niger Delta people take note!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by ShinnBet: 7:36am On May 07, 2016
Leave Niger delta for Niger Delta you Yoruba liar claiming ND.

You are only interested in the ND because of the free oyel that you get.

Parasitic leaches.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by ShinnBet: 7:37am On May 07, 2016
nrexzy:
I'm Pained for Niger Delta. May The Faith of ODI not befall them.

It will befall your entire SW first.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by Balkan(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2016
Yarriba man. The avengers are more intelligent than the Abokki terrorist who target Christians. The bomb churches market places killing innocent Nigerians.

But this group in as much as I don't support destruction of pipe lines are targeting government establishment. They have table their demand but unfortunately Buhari does not understand negotiation.

The government and oil companies have done more destructions over years and you did not see anything bad with it.

Yoruba op worry about illorin, if they destroy their land won't like it? You guys are the black sheep of the South

Go and solve your problem in illorin first.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by owen10(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2016
The pain this may can could be greater than the gain... Though who even count losses these days as far as its not happening in there father's backyard, let the money flow joor

eats biscuit with coconut *sighs*
Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by ShinnBet: 7:39am On May 07, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Yoruba imposter! He just opened this new moniker to spew this garbage. They are more concerned about ND oil than even ND people!

You dey mind them.

This is the Begining of the end .

They will look back and realize the golden era of Yoruba civilization was when the ND fed them.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by nrexzy: 7:40am On May 07, 2016
ShinnBet:

Ode me na Port harcourt Second Son.

1 Like

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by Nobody: 7:40am On May 07, 2016
I'm happy with the way SS and SE are spotting yoruba wannabe Niger Delta lately...pls guys continue! This people must be exposed!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by nrexzy: 7:41am On May 07, 2016
ShinnBet:

Ode me na Port-harcourt Second Son.

1 Like

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by ki02020(m): 7:41am On May 07, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Yoruba imposter! He just opened this new moniker to spew this garbage. They are more concerned about ND oil than even ND people!

Even jesus said in is second coming,he will come like a thief

So even if the op is a yoruba fellow but pretend to be fron ND is he saying the obvious or not if not....keep blowing up the pipe line,wish you all happy blowing away of your future

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by justice2016: 7:41am On May 07, 2016
Rubbish . Hands off our oil . Why not concentrate on ur so called oil .

7 Likes

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by ShinnBet: 7:41am On May 07, 2016

Because of your rotten tomatoes and TB infested cows we must remain mumus and slaves to you Nijeriyans ?

You get sense at all?

5 Likes

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by ShinnBet: 7:43am On May 07, 2016
ki02020:

So even if the op is a yoruba fellow but is he saying the obvious or not if....keep blowing up the pipe line,wish you all happy blowing away of your future

Stop worrying about us as if you give a fck about our future and our land.

Concentrate on carving out an emirate from your waste lands to hand over to your over lords to the north.

Subservient cowards

13 Likes

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by ShinnBet: 7:44am On May 07, 2016
nrexzy:

Ode me na Port-harcourt Second Son.

No be oly port harcourt.

Keep decieving yourself only

3 Likes

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by Nobody: 7:45am On May 07, 2016
ShinnBet:

You dey mind them.

This is the Begining of the end .

They will look back and realize the golden era of Yoruba civilization was when the ND fed them.

Their time is up and they know it. Their deceitful years of propaganda is over.

10 Likes

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by ShinnBet: 7:45am On May 07, 2016
uduak2016:
I'm happy with the way SS and SE are spotting yoruba wannabe Niger Delta lately...pls guys continue! This people must be exposed!

They can only decieve themselves and their gullible people here on nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by Nobody: 7:46am On May 07, 2016
ShinnBet:

Because of your rotten tomatoes and TB infested cows we must remain mumus and slaves to you Nijeriyans ?

You get sense at all?

The op should leave us to suffer whatever comes with the struggle. No pain and no gain!.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by ShinnBet: 7:50am On May 07, 2016
Ozin:

The op should leave us to suffer whatever comes with the struggle. No pain and no gain!.

They are the problem .

Their cowardice they claim is sophistication.

Their betrayal they say is strategic politics.

They and the Hausa Fulanis ruined this country since after the civil war up till Jonathan .

Their change was to ensure they still maintain their corrupt control of the civil service and adminstration of govt with their mediocre bosses of the north.

They shout anti corruption but are led by a confirmed ex convict and kleptomaniac that has bankrupted their waste land states.

Wht do you expect from them but to shout and kick one Nijeriya since they can't survive without Niger delta oil and Igbo entrepreneurship in their backward Togo tier region.

Leave these trashy people for lawman

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by Nobody: 7:53am On May 07, 2016
justice2016:
Rubbish . Hands off our oil . Why not concentrate on ur so called oil .

Well said. They claim to have oil in Lagos and Ondo yet they are focusing on ND oil? They have no oil, they are just claiming to have oil in order to continue One Nigeria...to convince SS and SE that they have oil too so One Nigeria has to continue! Is it a coincidence that all of a sudden fictitious oil is being in Lagos and Bornu when IPOB agitation and Niger Delta resource control is overheating the polity? Give me a break!

11 Likes

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by nrexzy: 7:53am On May 07, 2016
ShinnBet:

No be oly port harcourt.

Keep decieving yourself only
U dey lack talk abi?
Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by Nobody: 7:55am On May 07, 2016
ki02020:
[s]

So even if the op is a yoruba fellow but pretend to be fron ND is he saying the obvious or not if not....keep blowing up the pipe line,wish you all happy blowing away of your future[/s]

What's stopping him from conveying his message as a yoruba? Why does he have to lie? He has evil intent that's why he is claiming ND.

10 Likes

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by ShinnBet: 8:08am On May 07, 2016
nrexzy:

U dey lack talk abi?

Abeg shift you nonentity Yoruba fraud.

3 Likes

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by Abagworo(m): 8:53am On May 07, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Yoruba imposter! He just opened this new moniker 30 mins ago to spew this garbage. They are more concerned about ND oil than even ND people!

You wouldn't understand. He could have opened the account to conceal his identity but he wrote the truth.
Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by DaBullIT(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2016
The sooner the better

grin grin
Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by Nobody: 9:02am On May 07, 2016
Na only ibos just dey insult the OP.
I wonder when SS become an ibo territory.
all because of our oyel grin

5 Likes

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by Pidggin(f): 9:05am On May 07, 2016
Justrefined:
.[s][/s]..Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!![s][/s]!

Everybody dey claim ND now, who you Wan deceive?

4 Likes

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by Beremx(f): 9:10am On May 07, 2016
The IPOB touts are rejoicing over the destruction of pipelines by militants. tell me, would they also rejoice if it happens in Igbo land? Who are the greatest enemies of the Niger Delta region? is it the person that claps for you when you blow up pipelines or the person who is not happy and more concerned about the degradation of the environment.

I want to hear from reasonable Niger Delta people

7 Likes

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by ahaz: 9:13am On May 07, 2016
Justrefined:
...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
hausa man so the hausa fulani are not in self destruct mood when thet are killing people nation wide..atimes i wonder d kind charm u löts buried in dis country that made people turn stupid in cases that involve u demons.

5 Likes

Re: When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. by ShinnBet: 9:13am On May 07, 2016
Beremx:
The IPOB touts are rejoicing over the destruction of pipelines by militants. tell me, would they also rejoice if it happens in Igbo land? Who are the greatest enemies of the Niger Delta region? is it the person that claps for you when you blow up pipelines or the person who is not happy and more concerned about the degradation of the environment.
J
I want to hear from reasonable Niger Delta people

You must be silly.

Is it IPOB that is bombing the pipelines you baby mama to a reggae musician?

I am not Igbo but ND and more than reasonable than you zombie curtain tailor gusua secondary school drop out.

Now ask me to tell you that we in the ND are tired of this rubbish assembly

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why 90 Percent Of Southerners Are Tired Of Buhari's Government / See How Fayose Surprised Cobbler Who Repaired His Spoilt Shoe(pics,video) / Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.