Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,775 members, 7,908,996 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:34 PM

How To Recognize Lazy People Before Getting Involved With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Recognize Lazy People Before Getting Involved With Them (334 Views)

18 Things You Can Relate To If You Are Involved With MMM / How To Recognize Lazy People Before Getting Involved With Them / Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recognize Lazy People Before Getting Involved With Them by Nobody: 8:13am On May 07, 2016
Whether in a job setting or evaluating a prospective dating partner, it’s so important to be able to spot lazy people before getting too involved with them. The last thing you want is to work with, be friends with, or get trapped in a relationship with a lazy deadbeat.

1. Lazy people usually don’t take care of themselves

If a person can’t be bothered to shower regularly, groom themselves or practice basic general hygiene, then they probably don’t put much effort into anything else. If they can’t be bothered to brush their hair in the morning, don’t expect them to be a hard worker.

2. Lazy deadbeats don’t usually hold down a job for very long

If you’re on a date with someone and one of the first things you learn about them is they’ve had more jobs in the past year than most people have in a decade, take that as a sign. If someone isn’t able to keep a steady job, they probably wouldn’t make a steady partner

3. Lazy people usually still live with their parents into their late thirties

In some cultures, it’s not uncommon to live with your parents until you’re done school, or even until you’re in a serious relationship. But when you come across someone in their late thirties still living with their parents, you gotta ask yourself what their deal is.

4. Lazy people delegate small tasks to avoid having to learn new skills

This is the person who gets you to print something for them because they don’t want to learn how the new printer works. It’s the person who asks you to schedule their meetings because they don’t know how to use their Outlook calendars. Just not willing to learn.

5. Lazy people avoid every opportunity to self-improve

Learning new skills, gaining more qualifications or simply doing anything to better themselves is totally out of the question for a lazy deadbeat. Read a book? Pfff! They’ve got better things to do… Like watch reality TV, play some playstation and have a nap.

6. Lazy people make excuses for why they can’t do better

They’re never happy with their jobs, salary, living situation or dating luck, yet they never do anything about it. They always have some excuse for why they can’t do better like, “I’m too old, it’s too late, I can’t afford it, or I’m not good enough.” (Does this sound familiar?)

7. Lazy people think part-time jobs are stressful

This makes me laugh. People who think part-time jobs are hard work are in for a rude awakening if / when they ever enter a real stressful environment. Try a full-time, deadline-driven, 12-hour work day career and then come talk to me about stress. Shoutout to our marketers struggling to meet their deadlines.

8. Lazy people only do the bare minimum but think they should be paid more

These people are really difficult to work with it, and usually very negative. They are the ones who say, “I’ll work harder when I get paid more” or “Until they give me a raise, I’m not doing anything more than this.” That type of negative attitude usually gets people shown the door. In a relationship, people who refuse to give until they receive probably don’t deserve more than what they’re getting anyway.

Do you have lazy people in your life? Tell me about them… leave me a comment below.

(1) (Reply)

#lyricsandrhythm: LOVE SO DEEP – Poetry / Premature Ejaculation, Low Libido? Rev-up!!! / Smart Mattress Will Tell You If Your Partner Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.