Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,583 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9787632 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (9350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Medunah: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2017
toluwanimi07:
Just saw this on AliExpress nawa oh ... Could it be why they havent shipped my phone
Wish I saw this thread earlier when I ordered my own phone last month......
Did u contact the seller? Cos I also had the same issue when my order wasn't shipped about like 2-3 days, I kept msging the seller persistently and he was like my order will be shipped when my payment has bin confirmed.....I was like 'what!! Aliexpress has confirmed my payment since the day I ordered, had to send screenshots too, and twas shipped immediately after I sent the screenshots...

Which seller did u use thou? Was shipping free?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henrixx(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2017
hello house, I have a redmi note 2 prime for sale ....contact me on 08062292514. selling to acquire the redmi 3s
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2017
Richiy:
Hi everyone. I want to go the xiomi route.
I have 50k and I want to know what phone that can get me and how to go about ordering it
I can't go the whole thread because I am on a borrowed phone and time
Please, someone help me explain.
Thank ya
you can get Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro prime special edition (supports Glo 4g LTE band 28) 3gb,32gb,snapdragon 625,6.0marshmallow,16mp back camera, 5mp rear camera etc from Xiaomi online store on aliexpress. total cost plus shipping is $164.57 ie #53,485 using access visa card 325/$.
but you can use the aliexpress mobile shopping app, you get $10 off your first $150 and above order. so the total cost is pay is $154.57 i.e #50,235 using access card .
quivah:
please download aliexpress mobile app from play store, sign in to your account and on the home page, scroll down just a little till you see a banner with something similar to these words ; 'win $100 coupon':.....click on that and you are good to go, you can click on your menu,and select 'my coupons' to ascertain if you have been given..you get $10 off the first $150 and above products you order , $30 of $450 and above orders etc. This is a one time offer,you should ensure you use it within 6days.

PS; can only work per mobile ie if you have been given this bonus before on your smartphone, you Dont earn a chance. You can just get another phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2017
1-Get Gtbank or Access Bank Visa card
2-open aliexpress account by downloading app from PlayStore
3-fund your aliexpress picket with desired amount
4-search for your desired phone
5-place your order thru Dreami or Xiaomi online store
Richiy:
I have 50k and I want to know what phone that can get me and how to go about ordering it
Thank ya

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Dem don answer you. Next week very feasible.
answer me for wah bro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2017
Medunah:

Wish I saw this thread earlier when I ordered my own phone last month......
Did u contact the seller? Cos I also had the same issue when my order wasn't shipped about like 2-3 days, I kept msging the seller persistently and he was like my order will be shipped when my payment has bin confirmed.....I was like 'what!! Aliexpress has confirmed my payment since the day I ordered, had to send screenshots too, and twas shipped immediately after I sent the screenshots...

Which seller did u use thou? Was shipping free?
i did the screenshot and all twas a real battle oh infact i had to cancel the order and then reorder
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2017
Richiy:
Thank ya
u can get redmi 3s prime , redmi 4prime, redmi note 3pro 2gb 16gs i also think u should be able to get the 3gb version of the rn3pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2017
quivah:

you can get Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro prime special edition (supports Glo 4g LTE band 28) 3gb,32gb,snapdragon 625,6.0marshmallow,16mp back camera, 5mp rear camera etc from Xiaomi online store on aliexpress. total cost plus shipping is $164.57 ie #53,485 using access visa card 325/$.
but you can use the aliexpress mobile shopping app, you get $10 off your first $150 and above order. so the total cost is pay is $154.57 i.e #50,235 using access card .
Miss quivah ur phone would soon land yAy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2017
40manlappy:
@Gptech: Thanks. What is the name of the app?
Just type aliexpress on Google play store, you'll get the app. By the way all Xiaomi phones I know of are dual sims, for the Mi max and some other phones aside flagships, you have the option of using the second sim as memory card slot.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2017
quivah:

no be my fault na cheesy na luck.
I'm trying to beat your 13days wink, it's been 5days since I ordered.. maybe 5-6more days to go cheesy
You might just be lucky, it seems shipping is quite fast this period, am expectant of Monday cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lalassticlala: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2017
Pls Snapdragon vs MTK which one is better?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2017
40manlappy:
The MI Cloud on my RN3 Pro has reached it's maximum storage limit of 5G. It is prompting me to buy more storage space.

Is there anyone else in the house who is having the same challenge?

cc: Gptech, GrandMufti
Wetin u don store up put just now, pics? Its not a challenge, you can decide not to buy na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2017
lalassticlala:
Its like asking which is better between Toyota and KIA, you are too broad. But for similar speced Xioami phones, the snapdragon is better but you spend more too. In terms of head to head comparison, snapdragon is better generally, the selling point of mtk is cheap pricing. Finally there are just about four Xiaomi phones running mtk chips ( redmi note 2,redmi note 3, redmi note 4, and I think redmi note 4G, you can add if there are more), all others run on Snapdragon chips or maybe some other chipset)

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2017
BuzzRay:
iheanyi4u hw were you able to restore the imei

Go here http://en.miui.com/thread-411112-1-1.html

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2017
Me sef don join the RN3 SE family on here, went for the gray color. Heard the right fit of the tempered glass is a challenge, my question is where did you guys get a PERFECT fit
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2017
fibonacci2526:
Me sef don join the RN3 SE family on here, went for the gray color. Heard the right fit of the tempered glass is a challenge, my question is where did you guys get a PERFECT fit

The 152mm leather case. Don't buy from the seller of your phone. Though mine hasn't arrived, it's similar to the one @onj bought and he said it fits perfectly.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2017
40manlappy:
The MI Cloud on my RN3 Pro has reached it's maximum storage limit of 5G. It is prompting me to buy more storage space.

Is there anyone else in the house who is having the same challenge?

Lol... I disabled my mi cloud

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2017
lalassticlala:
Snapdragon is far better ... Its an energy saving chipset.... The mtk has more cores which means more power and also eats up more battery ..
The Redmi note 2 users can relate

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Medunah: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2017
toluwanimi07:
i did the screenshot and all twas a real battle oh infact i had to cancel the order and then reorder
Oh ok, depends on the seller then

I used the xiaomi store and I paid for shipping
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2017
Gptech:

Its like asking which is better between Toyota and KIA, you are too broad. But for similar speced Xioami phones, the snapdragon is better but you spend more too. In terms of head to head comparison, snapdragon is better generally, the selling point of mtk is cheap pricing. Finally there are just about four Xiaomi phones running mtk chips ( redmi note 2,redmi note 3, redmi note 4, and I think redmi note 4G, you can add if there are more), all others run on Snapdragon chips or maybe some other chipset)

This beef wey una get for mtk devices ehn.. Older version of mtk yes, newer versions of mtk seem to hold their own against snapdragon processors..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 11:59am On Jan 07, 2017
Medunah:

be i used dreami store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2017
toluwanimi07:
Snapdragon is far better ... Its an energy saving chipset.... The mtk has more cores which means more power and also eats up more battery ..
The Redmi note 2 users can relate

Aside that.. Mtk dey hold im own..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
GrandMufti:

The 152mm leather case. Don't buy from the seller of your phone. Though mine hasn't arrived, it's similar to the one @onj bought and he said it fits perfectly.

Speak English na... Break that your grammar down..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lalassticlala: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mi5 says its ₦67K
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Speak English na... Break that your grammar down..

grin the length of the phone is 152mm, 2mm longer than the rn3 pro. So you have to specify the 152mm when searching for case or else you'll end up buying the 150mm for rn3 pro

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
lalassticlala:
Mi5 says its ₦67K

Above your budget? Check several sellers to have an idea of the average price. But be sure to buy from those 2 already mentioned
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
GrandMufti:

grin the length of the phone is 152mm, 2mm longer than the rn3 pro. So you have to specify the 152mm when searching for case or else you'll buy the 150mm for rn3 pro

Don't you feel much better now... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Don't you feel much better now... grin

cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lalassticlala: 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
GrandMufti:

Above your budget? Check several sellers to have an idea of the average price. But be sure to buy from those 2 already mentioned
I'm not saying its above my budget, my point here is that it seems to me the phone (Mi5) worth morethan ₦67K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
lalassticlala:

I'm not saying its above my budget, my point here is that it seems to me the phone (Mi5) worth morethan ₦67K

Yes smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Medunah:

You might want to check the thread you created. I wonder why you have not closed that deal.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
lalassticlala:

yeah ... Thats what xiaomi is doing flagship be with less money ... So u can acquire a flagship with less than 100k

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (9350) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.