Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,455 members, 7,978,464 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:48 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9883552 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) ... (9359) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rakiticbarca: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
GrandMufti:
What a match sha! At least my mb no waste smiley
which site the did u use, mobdro? And what's the consumption rate?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
jboixxx:
I go experience this Rock Zircon soon....make i see wetin the guy get. Too much accolades on top this earpiece...lets see if it really worth the hype/accolades.

You won't regret it, this thing bangs; but watch dem ear drums, no burst am.. cool

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
GrandMufti:
What a match sha! At least my mb no waste smiley

great game mehn! great goals too!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maestrojay(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Abeg how do i lock my networl to H+ , i hated wen it comes to E.. pls how to i make it H+ or nothing..

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
jboixxx:
I go experience this Rock Zircon soon....make i see wetin the guy get. Too much accolades on top this earpiece...lets see if it really worth the hype/accolades.
Go blike u too wink.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
which site the did u use, mobdro? And what's the consumption rate?

I used wss 2.1

About 700mb if you select hd video quality , but lesser (about 250-400) if you select 2G quality
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Richhard:

great game mehn! great goals too!

They didn't start well but gained composer as time went on

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
maestrojay:
Abeg how do i lock my networl to H+ , i hated wen it comes to E.. pls how to i make it H+ or nothing..

Thanks
#*# 4636*# #, select either phone 1 or 2 depending on which your sim is, then sleep WCDMA only.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Today na Political Science, abi History? Well, from one of those books on the first World War, I discover say British Petroleum don dey suck Nigerian oil before 1900 shocked.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
GabrielYulaw:

Doom for the whole planet? I think not. He was one of the greatest men who ever lived. And democracy is way overrated. Compare India and China if you think am joking.
and all the Arab world
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rakiticbarca: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
GrandMufti:

I used wss 2.1

About 700mb if you select hd video quality , but lesser (about 250-400) if you select 2G quality
ohk, thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GabrielYulaw(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
Gptech:
Today na Political Science, abi History? Well, from one of those books on the first World War, I discover say British Petroleum don dey suck Nigerian oil before 1900 shocked.

You mean palm oil abi? grin Sorry for possibly derailing the thread. i just lover History, especially military history. Studied Lib Sci/History at UNN

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
GabrielYulaw:

You mean palm oil abi? grin Sorry for possibly derailing the thread. i just lover History, especially military history. Studied Lib Sci/History at UNN
Am serious oooo, make somebody go find any other book to corroborate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
eleojo23:

Already have RN4 Global.

I was just looking at the Mi max 2 battery...

You will get use to it with time.... grin
When I was looking for a phone to buy, I actually wanted something between 5.7/6inch but letar settled for Max and I am not regretting it. ....

U need to handle this machine and feel it
Or try UMI lipsrsealed if you add digi na you sabi...
Let oga Lexusgs430 direct you on that cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
GabrielYulaw:

Doom for the whole planet? I think not. He was one of the greatest men who ever lived. And democracy is way overrated. Compare India and China if you think am joking.
yep. I think one can't discuss WWII comprehensively without discussing some events of '34. The likes of Joseph Stalin, Franklin Roosevelt, Benito Mussolini and many others, just like Hitler met their turn arounds too.
Can we say an event as deadly as WWII isn't a doom to the planet?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
Protein0:
yep. I think one can't discuss WWII comprehensively without discussing some events of '34. The likes of Joseph Stalin, Franklin Roosevelt, Benito Mussolini and many others, just like Hitler met their turn arounds too.

Wars, even world wars are not all that bad. They are like a forest fire to cleanse and rejuvenate humanity. Besides, during wars humans batter their brains into creating better and better ways of doing things. So, after world war 2 things like radar, jet engines, cruise and ballisitic missiles came into being.
Yes, lots of people die during wars, but all things eventually come to an end anyway
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Protein0:

As well, Stalin was far far worse than Der Fuhrer could ever be. The only difference between both was that he preferred to starve, torture, kill and work people to death rather than gassing them. Yet, it's Hitler who's demonised by everyone. Which is why i wholeheartedly agree with Voltaire when he said that history is just a fable agreed upon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
Protein0:

As for The Duce, that idiot is simply too idiotic to mention
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
GabrielYulaw:

Wars, even world wars are not all that bad. They are like a forest fire to cleanse and rejuvenate humanity. Besides, during wars humans batter their brains into creating better and better ways of doing things. So, after world war 2 things like radar, jet engines, cruise and ballisitic missiles came into being.
Yes, lots of people die during wars, but all things eventually come to an end anyway
No man. It's not about death alone tho the fatality is beyond cleansing. In fact, it contaminated the world. Think of the aftermath and see if its ill effects still persist or not
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cassie74: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pls can someone recommend a good smart band that is not more than $50..... mercie
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Cassie74:
Pls can someone recommend a good smart band that is not more than $50..... mercie
buy mi band 2 for about half of dt price nah. I'm not sure if the dark skin thing is actually real. None of those I got it for complained tho. Try find out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Has anyone used GTB MasterCard to make USD-denominated purchase recently? Would like to know the rate charged for USD/Naira. Thanks

@Gptech, GrandMufti, noobody, jboixxx, Protein0, Dam5reey
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
iliyande:

You will get use to it with time.... grin
When I was looking for a phone to buy, I actually wanted something between 5.7/6inch but letar settled for Max and I am not regretting it. ....

U need to handle this machine and feel it
Or try UMI lipsrsealed if you add digi na you sabi...
Let oga Lexusgs430 direct you on that cheesy

Now you are truly not nice ...... Go and face the wall and put both legs up .........
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Now you are truly not nice ...... Go and face the wall and put both legs up .........

Done sir grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
40manlappy:
Has anyone used GTB MasterCard to make USD-denominated purchase recently? Would like to know the rate charged for USD/Naira. Thanks

@Gptech, GrandMufti, noobody, jboixxx, Protein0, Dam5reey

Google abokifx.com

U wud see d current rates for each day For diff banks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
iliyande:

Done sir grin grin grin

LOL ..... I said both ......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
Protein0:

No man. It's not about death alone tho the fatality is beyond cleansing. In fact, it contaminated the world. Think of the aftermath and see if its ill effects still persist or not

Aftermath? After the war there has not been another general war. I don't see any contamination. But i'll admit that as time goes on humans seem to get progressively more wicked.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Ok cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
iliyande:

Ok cheesy cheesy

But I never mentioned, upside down ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by valjoy(f): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Are you going to order from the store soon ? If not, seek refund ........
I am not ordering soon. Hope seller will truly refund if I give him a PayPal account?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
valjoy:

I am not ordering soon. Hope seller will truly refund if I give him a PayPal account?

Only one way to find out..... Send paypal details and await refund.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) ... (9359) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oyetboy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.