Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:01 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9578020 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (9338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ibiblaze(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
i tried making a payment with my uba master card and i was asked to apeal after getting a feedback that my bank has decline this payment that i should contact my bank...but my money was debited without any debit alert..what will i do
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
GrandMufti:

Na spambot you dey follow argue o
Surely, even this spambot shall be converted, you know the direction. wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ibiblaze:
i tried making a payment with my uba master card and i was asked to apeal after getting a feedback that my bank has decline this payment that i should contact my bank...but my money was debited without any debit alert..what will i do
Go to the bank and lay your complaint, if them talk anyhow, demand for statement of account and ask for immediate refund of your cash.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Profcamsey:

No oh

Same.

I'm sure the so called time will expire at this rate and people will continue giving excuses for them
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enoch273: 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Pls o, I need advice, between the xiaomi redmi note 3 prime special edition and redmi note 4 prime, which do you advice I settle for and why ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Gptech:

Surely, even this spambot shall be converted, you know the direction. wink

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
GrandMufti:

Na spambot you dey follow argue o
Lol.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ibiblaze:
Call uba customer service, mail them or go to bank...it normally takes between 1 to 7days if u complain but if u don't,it might take +14days .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
toluwanimi07:
lol my next device mi note 2
U be baba , please just buy two and dash me one grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
enoch273:
Pls o, I need advice, between the xiaomi redmi note 3 prime special edition and redmi note 4 prime, which do you advice I settle for and why ?
Redmi note 3 pro SE for better battery, support for glo band 28 4G, Redmi note 4 prime for better design, larger rom size (64gig against 32gig), and slightly faster processor.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ayethecreator(m): 12:53am On Feb 08, 2017
Pls how much is a Redmi note 2? and how do I go about getting it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horlaarsco: 1:13am On Feb 08, 2017
ayethecreator:

The price it's been sold and u buy it noni
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 6:23am On Feb 08, 2017
There was Chinese holiday. Most Chinese companies just resume on 6th of February. Your item should have been shipped out by now.

Lovexme:
11 days after placing the order, and it's still being processed. Ordered from Dreami store sad

4llerbuntu:
abeg xiaomi store is very tardy.

the same RN3SE i ordered 12.05 AM on 1st has not shipped. they didn't even bother to reply the messages i sent them.

all these una theories don't wash
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 6:28am On Feb 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy
I go laugh. We for ecurrency thread don tire for scam stories. If them scam anyone, I go read am come drink one bottle of coke untop.

Some nairalanders are gullible

Gptech:
Funny thing b say some people wen dey form sharpness go still go contact am, later dem go come out here come cry. angry. Imagine a case wen dem go ask dem to summit their card details, and dem go just blindly give am out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 6:30am On Feb 08, 2017
Bookiemart01:
cheesy cheesy
I go laugh. We for ecurrency thread don tire for scam stories. If them scam anyone, I go read am come drink one bottle of coke untop.

Some nairalanders are gullible

lol miss bookiemart how have u been hope all is well u habe been scarce on the thread
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:54am On Feb 08, 2017
ayethecreator:
Do you actually mean redmi note 2? Its quite an old phone now, you will hardly get it and even if you do, the price will be almost what can get you better alternatives.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:55am On Feb 08, 2017
toluwanimi07:
lol miss bookiemart how have u been hope all is well u habe been scarce on the thread
She dey busy doing business with abok.s na. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enoch273: 7:33am On Feb 08, 2017
Gptech:

Redmi note 3 pro SE for better battery, support for glo band 28 4G, Redmi note 4 prime for better design, larger rom size (64gig against 32gig), and slightly faster processor.

Thanks for the reply boss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 7:34am On Feb 08, 2017
Don't mind me.
I've been busy trying to beat this recession.

toluwanimi07:

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Don't mind me.
I've been busy trying to beat this recession.

God Almighty will see us all through IJN
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samiceman: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2017
Xiaomi Online Store has shipped my order ooo smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2017
Bookiemart01:
There was Chinese holiday. Most Chinese companies just resume on 6th of February. Your item should have been shipped out by now.

I'm aware there was a Chinese holiday, but it's been over for days now. I keep checking everyday to see if my order has gone past the processing stage.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 9:34am On Feb 08, 2017
Guess what? My phone just got shipped! I was looking at my order when the status suddenly changed. cheesy Phew!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaidoski(m): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2017
Hello house, how do i install dis latest update on KATE, its not bringing up anything that allows me install

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by proffnico(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2017
dukeo:

I also have tempered glass and flip case.
your location please.. I stay at ikorodu
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by proffnico(m): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2017
fibonacci2526:

I have a soft tpu case not a flip cover.
How i fit get am in ikorodu?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2017
Samiceman:
Xiaomi Online Store has shipped my order ooo smiley
Lovexme:
Guess what? My phone just got shipped! I was looking at my order when the status suddenly changed. cheesy Phew!

We go fit rest now, congrats!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2017
proffnico:
How i fit get am in ikorodu?

Location is Ilupeju.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Santafemetrix(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2017
Please for how much can I get Xiaomi note 3 pro, and who can help me get it? I can't purchase it myself, because of the dollar limit on GTB MasterCard.

Please it's urgent, as my phone is bad.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 10:12am On Feb 08, 2017
proffnico:
your location please.. I stay at ikorodu

Distance distance.. I stay in Makurdi, Benue state
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2017
Santafemetrix:
Please for how much can I get Xiaomi note 3 pro, and who can help me get it? I can't purchase it myself, because of the dollar limit on GTB MasterCard.

Please it's urgent, as my phone is bad.

is it the SE? Get two gtb or access cards and fund your alipocket with the amount needed, then you are good to go.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurez305(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2017
good morning all, please i fund my alipocket yesterday with 10dollar just to test it, and this morning i got a debit alert of 3200 but 6400 was deducted from my account balance... please i want to know if this error was from gtbank or it is normal... please help with your response

thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (9338) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.