Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,490 members, 7,892,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:11 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9579060 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4387) (4388) (4389) (4390) (4391) (4392) (4393) ... (9338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StRichard(m): 5:54am On Feb 02, 2019
So, basically i'm going to wait till 12th before it will be shipped. cry cry cry

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 7:03am On Feb 02, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yusuff4u2c(m): 7:21am On Feb 02, 2019
Mrcommerceww:

I don't know what to say! But I think something is not right.

I have $1700 Amazon card available with cash receipt, need to exchange it for Bitcoin. Any help please
Have you been able to get it done.? I deal in cards.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcommerceww(m): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2019
yusuff4u2c:

Have you been able to get it done.? I deal in cards.
Not yet. Still on it negotiating for the best
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leppyj(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2019
Mrcommerceww:

I don't know what to say! But I think something is not right.

I have $1700 Amazon card available with cash receipt, need to exchange it for Bitcoin. Any help please

If its still available let's talk
WhatsApp 08062445961
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2019
Israellionel:
Opinions Vary, But That's Mine And It's Sincere.
Me i use to call him naija techutopia
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 8:37am On Feb 02, 2019
sureteeboy:

The EP-29 you bought earlier should be better than this, right?

My friends tested both using thesame song and volume and they gave the Verdict. They said for the Ep- 29 the sound clarity is very dope. A friend begged me to sell to him. I did but surely I missed that earpiece. If you are not bass freak and you want to hear everything clearly, I assure you u won't regret it. It doesn't deaf ear at all and is the reason I like it. The filtering system Ep-28 is better than the Ep-29.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2019
sanandreas:

My friends tested both using thesame song and volume and they gave the Verdict. They said for the Ep- 29 the sound clarity is very dope. A friend begged me to sell to him. I did but surely I missed that earpiece. If I are not bass freak and you want to hear everything clearly, I assure you u won't regret it. It doesn't deaf ear at all and is the reason I like it. The filtering system is better than the Ep-28.
Hope you know the source front which you compare both earphones matter too? If you test a powerful earpiece with a weaker one on a weak device, you'll think the performance is thesame. If you change the source to a something really powerful, then you'll see the difference is huge!

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:47am On Feb 02, 2019
johnnyn1:
Hi guys I'm back.

Boss dem don ban advert for this place ooo, I b one refer you to the other thread but wonder if that one sef dey appropriate.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2019
johnnyn1:
Hi

No ads ooooooo!

Create a thread in the relevant section
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2019
Gptech:

Boss dem don ban advert for this place ooo, I b one refer you to the other thread but wonder if that one sef dey appropriate.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2019
Gptech:

Ok I no see am. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2019
StRichard:
So, basically i'm going to wait till 12th before it will be shipped. cry cry cry

But you knew this na, they have gone on break.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2019
Gptech:

cheesy cheesy make e call am Xiaomi Eskimo , after all Xiaomi is into almost everything thinkable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 9:25am On Feb 02, 2019
johnnyn1:
Hi guys I'm back.
y'all Pet lovers hiding here..

No Ads AlLoWeD but place an MI sticker on the dog with a 4000 year life span, camera lens like eyes and tail that supports OTG, USB Type-C and make sure his forehead supports Infrared and I can assure you it will please the locals on this thread. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:30am On Feb 02, 2019
mikeycharles:
No Ads AlLoWeD but place an MI sticker on the dog with a 4000 year life span, camera lens like eyes and tail that supports OTG, USB Type-C and make sure his forehead supports Infrared and I can assure you it will please the locals on this thread. cool

How old are you?

If it's below 5, will cut you some slacks but then again have seen so many 5yrs old spill more intelligent stuffs than the the things you keep saying.

16 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by klexycole(m): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2019
mikeycharles:

You are just seeking unnecessary attention bros. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 9:37am On Feb 02, 2019
Israellionel:

Opinions Vary,
But That's Mine And It's Sincere.

Lol guess i am the only Nigerian tech YouTuber that you know of.

Get acquainted with some of the rest.

https://www.nairaland.com/4003332/top-5-nigerian-tech-reviewers

P.S: When it comes to smartphones, opinions vary too. No be partiality.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2019
klexycole:

You are just seeking unnecessary attention bros. embarassed

It is what happens when people crave attention and want to be "relevant". It's a tough path to be "famous".

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2019
Mykcool:
cheesy cheesy make e call am Xiaomi Eskimo , after all Xiaomi is into almost everything thinkable
Make dem make goat meat first na, goat meat without battery oo.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2019
GrandMufti:

Ok I no see am. grin
Una quick ooo shocked.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2019
fibonacci2526:

How old are you?

If it's below 5, will cut you some slacks but then again have seen so many 5yrs old spill more intelligent stuffs than the the things you keep saying.
Thanks! U don kuku help us break table today grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2019
How ironic is it for someone to name himself after one of the greatest mathematicians in history but still manage to spew rubbish like a full fledged sissy. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2019
Gptech:

Thanks! U don kuku help us break table today grin.

I get time na,work nor dey today.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by johnnyn1(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2019
GrandMufti:

No ads ooooooo!

Create a thread in the relevant section
alright all. Thanks for the caution.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2019
You know what, I'm gonna address some things here, cause I've had to keep everything locked in and hidden but some recent comments on here have kept me thinking and I'm gonna address the people here right here and right now.

1. You are not going to believe this but some people here are just normal humans like you and are unproblematic

2. This whole narrative is going nowhere and you're probably still reading

3. It might seem like a waste of time but you want to see where I'm leading with this whole piece

4. Still reading? Then let me conclude it here by saying we are all together here

WTF shocked shocked shocked

Well yeah! Things are not that deep, cheesy cheesy #killemwithkindness #humanityoverhatred

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yusuff4u2c(m): 10:20am On Feb 02, 2019
Mrcommerceww:

Not yet. Still on it negotiating for the best
You can contact me through my signature
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 10:21am On Feb 02, 2019
mikeycharles:
You know what I'm gonna address some things here, cause I've had to keep everything locked in and hidden but some recent comments on here have kept me thinking and I'm gonna address the people here right here and right now.

1. You are not going to believe this but some people here are just normal humans like you and are unproblematic

2. This whole narrative is going nowhere and you're probably still reading

3. It might seem like a waste of time but you want to see where I'm leading with this whole piece

4. Still reading? Then let me conclude it here by saying we are all together here

WTF shocked shocked shocked

Well yeah! Things are not that deep, cheesy cheesy #killemwithkindness #humanityoverhatred
you are bored, I'll direct you to sexuality thread.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StRichard(m): 10:21am On Feb 02, 2019
fibonacci2526:

But you knew this na, they have gone on break.
not all the shops
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2019
johnnyn1:

alright all. Thanks for the caution.

No be caution o.... Lol.

wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 10:23am On Feb 02, 2019
IKON360:

you are bored, I'll direct you to sexuality thread.
Kinda cry Just realized the word "here" was mentioned approximately x600 and still made no sense tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (4387) (4388) (4389) (4390) (4391) (4392) (4393) ... (9338) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.