Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,296 members, 7,887,882 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:41 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9555846 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) (4889) (4890) (4891) ... (9338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kceefresh19: 3:30pm On May 10, 2019
Debroslink:

DSTV has its own. Choose multichoice for gotv

It's still the same multichoice na abi?
It's Dstv sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 3:31pm On May 10, 2019
genius43:

Blackplayer, Retro music player pro, musicolet. Boomplay
Guys Una never try STELLIO
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gmajor(m): 3:31pm On May 10, 2019
Guys how can I make mx player to Permanently be my default video player.
Even after making it my default video player, it goes back to mi video when I close my gallery

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 3:31pm On May 10, 2019
Mykcool:
have you tried stellio ?
It's also great

Nah, but I have poweramp and since I installed it, I probably used it only twice. Don't have the time to customize it yet.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kceefresh19: 3:32pm On May 10, 2019
Debroslink:

DSTV has its own. Choose multichoice for gotv

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:33pm On May 10, 2019
Finally, I'm abt to join the Xiaomi family (after longing for it for a year+).
Kindly advice on which model to go for and state ur reasons pls, which is better & advisable from xiaomi redmi 6a(new) or Redmi 5 plus 3/32(fairly used)

Thanks in advance

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reddington(m): 3:33pm On May 10, 2019
Harryfrosh:
poweramp Pro is #1,000
Worth every penny. Got mine when it was cheap. Never renewed since then. If you don't want to pay, you could use lucky patcher and see if it bypasses the payment.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Debroslink: 3:34pm On May 10, 2019
Kceefresh19:

It's Dstv sha

We are talking about the setup of sure ir blaster. Dstv is there, multichoice is also there.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reddington(m): 3:35pm On May 10, 2019
Osyxcel:

Boomplay is good oga.
OK.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kceefresh19: 3:35pm On May 10, 2019
Debroslink:

We are talking about the setup of sure ir blaster. Dstv is there, multichoice is also there.
Alright, thanks
What's the name of the app?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Debroslink: 3:36pm On May 10, 2019
Kceefresh19:

Alright, thanks
What's the name of the app?

SURE from playstore
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2019
genius43:

I will get Poweramp later
I prefer musixmatch jst get the premium version, I can send it to u tho
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2019
loricara:

My favourite app but full of annoying ads
Get premium bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:38pm On May 10, 2019
stephinnoyewole:
Kindly advice on which model to go for and state ur reasons pls, which is better & advisable from xiaomi redmi 6a(new) or Redmi 5 plus 3/32(fairly used)

Thanks in advance

Redmi 5 plus.... better chipset, better processing speed, better display, better battery... Just b sure that the redmi 5 plus to be sold to u is not faulty.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:39pm On May 10, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Redmi 5 plus.... better chipset, better processing speed, better display, better battery... Just b sure that the redmi 5 plus to be sold to u is not faulty.

Aiit bro

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2019
Reddington:

Just like MX player on android video players, PowerAmp is the undisputed king of android music players... Closely followed by Neutron music app... And then BlackPlayer. For the love of god, no one should ever mention that Boomplay again.

You need to try JetAudio (full version) then, am sure you'll reconsider your choice of the undisputed king in music players. For video try XPlayer grin

Nobody remains on top forever you know

@Loricara

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:
Hello guys, do these original infinix follow come flash chargers count as QC 3 chargers considering their ratings
Quick Charge on Snapdragon fitted devices is not just about ratings. The charger must have a snapdragon chip that activates the QC in the smartphone. You'll see a logo as shown in the circle.

So if there's no QC logo & certification on the charger then it's not gonna work

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2019
Sammy1973:
@ifedith, do you have a very good tempered glass for RN7?
Yes , the best sef...11d...1500
070three108zero287
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 3:53pm On May 10, 2019
Sammy1973:
I believe this is what you meant by app usage.
Seems camera is a problem o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2019
Gmajor:
Guys how can I make mx player to Permanently be my default video player.
Even after making it my default video player, it goes back to mi video when I close my gallery
Go to settings, installed apps, click the 3 dots on top ryt, you'll see default apps, click and set to ur choice

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2019
Also a little thing i discovered that can make ur fone look sweet,
Go to additional settings, click accessibility, change display size to small... Enjoy the cuteness kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KCnaira(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2019
outdated

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2019
genius43:

Or the flagship Redmi that's will soon be released
Exactly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prince202020(m): 4:01pm On May 10, 2019
Please Xiaomites, I'm having problem sending message (SMS) to some numbers in my RN5, I've sent them SMS before o but right now message ain't going to them again, please any possible solution to this problem?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2019
2kurupt:

Frankly aside the glass back & improved aesthetics I don't see the RN7 as a upgrade for someone using either the RN5 or RN6 despite its upgraded Chipset. On daily usage the performance should be similar.

I still have mixed feelings about the notch even. I see the RN8 likely featuring a pop up front cam, they must have figured a durable & minimalist design mechanism by then
abeg no use mouth spoil market for us that are just using Xiaomi for the first time and even their next device when u guys upgrade to it us will be chilling and waiting till after they released like 3 device then we also update nothing last for ever�

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 4:05pm On May 10, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

Thanks in advance
Both are getting dated. What's your budget? Why not go for the Redmi7 now that it's discounted?

Better chipset & design than the 2

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:06pm On May 10, 2019
ibawon:

Guys Una never try STELLIO

I will try it out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:08pm On May 10, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

I prefer musixmatch jst get the premium version, I can send it to u tho

How do I get it, I use to enjoy it that year before they got greedy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2019
2kurupt:

Both are getting dated. What's your budget? Why not go for the Redmi7 now that it's discounted?

Better chipset & design than the 2

Yes. The turn down for me on the Redmi 7 is the Screen Resolution (its not FHD). Let's see if xiaomi will launch any plus series for Redmi 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2019
Try Pulsar+
3MB beautiful music player, powerful too

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2019
Kingpeter404:
abeg no use mouth spoil market for us that are just using Xiaomi for the first time and even their next device when u guys upgrade to it us will be chilling and waiting till after they released like 3 device then we also update nothing last for ever�

grin grin don't mean to piss on your parade, enjoy your device best you can
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 4:19pm On May 10, 2019
Mykcool:
grin cheesy cheesy
Baba browse am you sef go laff
Lol the girl bought AKG headset 5h. I remember some people on this thread saying it's over 5k, I was confused

(1) (2) (3) ... (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) (4889) (4890) (4891) ... (9338) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: noobody(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.