Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:12 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9553095 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (9338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
you do have a point o. but the 626 is not so bad na, you will barely notice the diff on daily usage
princetom1:
Announcement announcement. For those eyeing xiaomi mi max, they should go to xiaomi online store or ET store to grab the 4g/128gb version before they run out if stock. The 64gb version isn't available anymore. And if my predictions are correct, they are clearing stock out. Only the 4/128gb for 269.99 makes sense. This means, mi max 2 is knocking badly. And if the rumors we had been hearing about the soc (snap 626)that will be used turn out to be true, i am not one of those to upgrade, never.
Dreami store has no mi max at all.

cc: GrandMufti, Fibonacci2526, Gptech, Protein0, vintino, rookidmart, Dam5reey, Stormyweather, Baroba, noobody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
even dis one take style cost
kazzonline:

EDIT: just saw this is d note 4x,not d global version still on presale,so global version fit cost pass dis one sef b dat oo. shocked

Was thinking it would be expensive than dis sef,na dat fear mk me buy presales,phone is super cheap thou,dreami would sell for 199/200 with free shipping i sure die.

E mean say ET stores don dey ship be dat op,xiaomi online stores,get sense oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
kazzonline:

Hv you watched the movie appeal from beyond,part 1 - 3 ,if no ? Log in your account with a PC nd view it now!!! grin
ho ho ho ...merry appeal[ in santa's voice]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
40manlappy:
@princetom1: So, in your opinion, Mi Max 2 is not a good buy?
wait for it first. the 626 is not bad at all besides its not sure to come with 626. speculations

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
Godvilla:
I love this device... 4GB/128GB kiss kiss kiss kiss

Which phone is this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Zetra(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Gptech:

Boss that your guy is a suspect, sorry to say it. That phone is likely stolen like mine. If that's the case, thanks to miui, that phone is already useless, security it not breakable for now, you might even be tracked down, be careful.

he buys phone when he travels out for official duties at low prices then sell here in nigeria.

the issue has being resolved thanks guys,
but my default music player is not working,
though I switch to Google player as default now

thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reptile1: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Dexter247:

from which store u buy am?

My guy as u buy from dreami na free shipping? Them give u any tracking number?....I neva buy stuff online before I want to be sure of my dealing with dreami.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
princetom1:

U better hold on to it to confirm what the next mi max is gonna be before u make ur decision. As for me, i can't downgrade to a lesser soc o. It's 660 and above or nothing for this year or else, i will keep it well
Abi oo
And the guy wants to pay me 60k sef
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
reptile1:

My guy as u buy from dreami na free shipping? Them give u any tracking number?....I neva buy stuff online before I want to be sure of my dealing with dreami.
yes they will give you a shipping number once its available, this depends on the time the shipping company releases it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reptile1: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Stormyweather:
yes they will give you a shipping number once its available, this depends on the time the shipping company releases it.

Hmmm. Anyway I have to consider paid shipping. Make my mind no cut if I no see my package in 3wks time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
What address am I supposed to put in the "Shipping Address" part of my Aliexpress profile?

Post Office?

@Gptech, jboixxx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
reptile1:

Hmmm. Anyway I have to consider paid shipping. Make my mind no cut if I no see my package in 3wks time

Lol there is basically no difference between what dreami is offering and others who offer paid shipping.Na the same alixpress standard shipping.I dare say 90% of the people on here have bought from dreami.There is absolutely no cause for alarm.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GWOHeywhy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
itunity007:
Pls guys my fone is mtk but the miui is 8.0.4 after I try to update by changing my location to India....and I dey jealous dose on 8.1 or 8.2

This your font na wa oh grin
itunity007:
Pls guys my fone is mtk but the miui is 8.0.4 after I try to update by changing my location to India....and I dey jealous dose on 8.1 or 8.2

This your font na wa oh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
40manlappy:
What address am I supposed to put in the "Shipping Address" part of my Aliexpress profile?

Post Office?

@Gptech, jboixxx

Your house or office address.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Your house or office address.

Thanks. I am tired of Aliexpress. I have to appeal again. Payments are not successful angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
40manlappy:

Thanks. I am tired of Aliexpress. I have to appeal again. Payments are not successful angry

Na wa oo,it's so frustrating.But you have appealed before now abi?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Gptech:

The Redmi pro's battery is not as good as the Redmi note 4 mtk's, let alone the Snapdragon version. For the camera, it's almost the same but with the extra camera on the Redmi pro, you can get better effects and camera experience. If you can't live the the Chinese rom, then stay away from the Redmi pro there is no global rom for now.
by redmi pro u mean the mtk version or pro version or some redmi phone eg redmi 4x pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deedee27(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hello great people.
Does anyone know if Alipocket can be used to make payments on alibaba. Com not aliexpress o. because I have an item to buy but I can only find it on alibaba.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
itsloba:
by redmi pro u mean the mtk version or pro version or some redmi phone eg redmi 4x pro

There is redmi pro. It has dual camera at the back.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
princetom1:

Now i understand you.. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itunity007(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
GWOHeywhy:

This your font na wa oh grin

U fill lam grin

This your font na wa oh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reptile1: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Lol there is basically no difference between what dreami is offering and others who offer paid shipping.Na the same alixpress standard shipping.I dare say 90% of the people on here have bought from dreami.There is absolutely no cause for alarm.

I just love the way u are trying to initiate investors like confidence on me. By the way, how long does free shipping take to arrive Nigeria?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
reptile1:

I just love the way u are trying to initiate investors like confidence on me. By the way, how long does free shipping take to arrive Nigeria?
u neva gt d logic ni, eida paid or free shipping it departs on d shipping company, we have singapore post, netherlands post, china registered mail, etc n each wif in own estimate bt maximum jus expect 3 weeks n if u re really keen 4 PAID shipping bros, use expedited shipping provided by UPS,DHL n EMS
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
gidieberry:
u neva gt d logic ni, eida paid or free shipping it departs on d shipping company, we have singapore post, netherlands post, china registered mail, etc n each wif in own estimate bt maximum jus expect 3 weeks n if u re really keen 4 PAID shipping bros, use expedited shipping provided by UPS,DHL n EMS

I just weak oooo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
As per seller's shipping , It differs by Store..
See the order I place the same time ..
Seller's shipping time on 1 is 5 days and the order 11days..
If the one for 11 ship in 6 days, and the one with 5 days ship in 4 days,. Which is better? cool

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Zetra:

he buys phone when he travels out for official duties at low prices then sell here in nigeria.

the issue has being resolved thanks guys,
but my default music player is not working,
though I switch to Google player as default now

thanks bro
Ooo, thank God, you can do factory reset to get it working, reinstall the update via recovery, or just wait for the next update. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
fibonacci2526:

I just weak oooo.
i sure say na 9ja man invent d word QUESTIONNAIRE
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
gidieberry:
i sure say na 9ja man invent d word QUESTIONNAIRE
grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
Gucciboss:

Abi oo
And the guy wants to pay me 60k sef
Imagine, for 2gig ram version?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
princetom1:

See oppression ooo, grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
Gptech:

Imagine, for 2gig ram version?

100k sef, am not selling mine
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
princetom1:

100k sef, am not selling mine
Tarrrr cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (9338) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.