Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,726 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9554958 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) (6038) (6039) (6040) ... (9338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
jboixxx:

Their logistic section is on strike. Partial dispatch is going on though.

Hmmm..thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
vanchi:

Oga has spoken.
I just picked up the xb22 last night... She's a beauty
where and how much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
So today, I kinda found out that 80% of Aliexpress Customer Service are AI bots. Even after clicking on "Chat With A Live Agent", you are still being sent a BOT; a pretty Inteligent one this time. I got all that long reply in the first screenshot few seconds after I said "Ok thanks"; what kinda human types that fast?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by isco10(m): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
eleojo23:

Hmmm..thanks
NLC Strike on 16 October still feels join em. Chai!! Peeps go wait tired
Jboixxx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Gptech:

Have not seen the Sony, might beat the charge 4 or on par but the Xtreme is extreme na, the size difference is not just for looks oo.
is this the JBL EXTREME?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Guys, what's the disadvantage of Chinese version of redmi 7?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Maxcoded:
So today, I kinda found out that 80% of Aliexpress Customer Service are AI bots. Even after clicking on "Chat With A Live Agent", you are still being sent a BOT; a pretty Inteligent one this time. I got all that long reply in the first screenshot few seconds after I said "Ok thanks"; what kinda human types that fast?
BOTs?! You don't know the requirements to be a confidential secretary let alone an international cc rep that are mostly on targets?!

2) there is quick reply feature that's available for such task ....avail on WhatsApp and Gboard sef

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
jboixxx:

BOTs?! You don't know the requirements to be a confidential secretary let alone an international cc rep that are mostly on targets?!

2) there is quick reply feature that's available for such task ....avail on WhatsApp and Gboard sef

Go back, calm down, and read what I said. Most importantly, the first screenshot. Now tell me, does the response rhyme with the previous ones?

Just take your time to understand
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
isco10:

NLC Strike on 16 October still feels join em. Chai!! Peeps go wait tired
Jbo.ixxx
The strike might not hold or they just observe it partially, especially the General Post Offices
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Maxcoded:

Go back, calm down, and read what I said. Most importantly, the first screenshot. Now tell me, does the response rhyme with the previous ones?

Just take your time to understand
OK
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
Maxcoded:
lolz ,you ma na savage
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
isco10:
NLC Strike on 16 October still feels join em. Chai!! Peeps go wait tired Jboixxx
Chai..! shocked

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Just imagine xiaomi going for the punch hole display on the K30. mehn, With this type of iteration getting the k20 with popup camera will create doubts on the durability/efficiency of that technology. Should this be an upgrade or downgrade

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mckandre:
Just imagine xiaomi going for the punch hole display on the K30. mehn, With this type of iteration getting the k20 with popup camera will create doubts on the durability/efficiency of that technology. Should this be an upgrade or downgrade
i don't think there will be doubt because there is always need for change and variety
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Tiger2020:
where and how much

Got it off eBay for 20k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
any mi9t user here please indicate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mckandre:

Nah nah nah, d redmi k20/K20pro have already made some madt crazy sales even setting records in some places, time to move on...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Tiger2020:
i don't think there will be doubt because i there is always need for change and variety

Elslim:

Nah nah nah, d redmi k20/K20pro have already made some madt crazy sales even setting records in some places, time to move on...

Neverthless but having this in a successor will look like its an upgrade based on the durability standpoint. OEMs re striving hard to get a perfect fullscreen display without the addition of moving parts nd another is here going step back on that struggle, on top of that a big punchhole undecided . Here i was thinking their next would be the indisplay cam or still the popup.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mckandre:

Neverthless but having this in a successor will look like its an upgrade based on the durability standpoint. OEMs re striving hard to get a perfect fullscreen display without the addition of moving parts nd another is here going step back on that struggle, on top of that a big punchhole undecided . Here i was thinking their next would be the indisplay cam or still the popup.

Spot on. I agree perfectly with your line of thoughts
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bacteriologist(m): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
gidieberry:
which bank get ehn.. First time i am hearing that name

Can u gimme ya details bro, make we talk on whatsapp

Alat banking is powered by Wema Bank PLC. Earn 10% interest on your savings forever. The only bank account in Nigeria where your money actually multiplies rather than get deducted with silly bank charges. A single 1M investment earns you 100k interest yearly forever. In five years you have 1.5M. That is 500k in 5 years which you never actually worked for.

Download ALAT from Google play to get started.
And please use my referral code to thank me for providing this information.
UJ7WD2 is the code.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
i was banned for some hrs since yesterday till early today because i uploaded a link of mi9t case that i saw on AE and the upload was deleted .don't know what was wrong with the post
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
Tiger2020:
is this the JBL EXTREME?

There are some things I don't advice you to buy off AliExpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by biggmusty(m): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
vanchi:

Oga has spoken.
I just picked up the xb22 last night... She's a beauty
Boss how much did you get it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
biggmusty:

Boss how much did you get it?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
Maxcoded:
Freaking hilarious... Typing yoruba to a bot.... She con apologise sey you get brain. Haq Haq Haq.... Brilliant dude..... All hail Maxcoded

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
Who else here uses Yowhatsapp?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anna081: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
EseAbed:

Thanks boss.. Just downloaded.. It's way better than the former..
Thanks again.

rn7?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
vanchi:

There are some things I don't advice you to buy off AliExpress
i don't understand
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Tiger2020:
is this the JBL EXTREME?
Naim oooo grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Freaking hilarious... Typing yoruba to a bot.... She con apologise sey you get brain. Haq Haq Haq.... Brilliant dude..... All hail Maxcoded

grin grin grin

That part weak me too

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Tiger2020:
lolz ,you ma na savage

Lol... Don't mind me jare
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
Gptech:

Naim oooo grin.
the money go buy super home theatre grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) (6038) (6039) (6040) ... (9338) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.