Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,141 members, 7,887,306 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9553676 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (9338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meshachdbuzz(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
jboixxx:

.Not using the 8.2.4 but 8.2.2.0. I've got no reason to update yet as I'm enjoying the 8.2.2 ATM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Gucciboss:

Abeg when can I open dispute?
Just look at

which store is doing that to u
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Anyone noticed dreami nor get new models/stocks of xiaomi phones,na older models,nd once e finish,dem nor dey bother restock,didnt even sell the 64gb note 4x/note 4 global
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
I know see why Glo LTE band is running on band 28 (700Mhz). I'm getting full network bars when other networks 3G bars is not even full
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deedee27(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
Good day people. Pls I need assistance o.
I selected my storage location to be SD card but I noticed that every of my files still stores on phone storage. I have done everything I can but still the same. Files received from xender/flash share, and every of my downloads goes to to phone storage and it's getting filled up already. Only the camera pictures stores on SD card which makes my 32g SD useless.

Pls what can I do to make every of my files go straight to SD card because that the way it was on my previous phone.

Does this issue have to do with Android 6.0 generally or mui on xiomi that is causing this..?

I like all my files to be stored on SD in case I decide to change device I'll just remove my memory card. My device is Redmi 4x

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
meshachdbuzz:
okk but I did change my location still no update still trying to drain the battery sha

8.2.4 seems to have been taken down on the rom download page

http://en.miui.com/extra.php?mod=rom/download&r=309&mobile=no#468

But it's still available here

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=576764&extra=page%3D1&mobile=2

I guess you chill with your phone a while and watch how things unfold.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
OmichaelO:
I know see why Glo LTE band is running on band 28 (700Mhz). I'm getting full network bars when other networks 3G bars is not even full

What do mean?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
iliyande:

which store is doing that to u
One nonsense store wey call themselves "Jaiming's store"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Deedee27:
Good day people. Pls I need assistance o.
I selected my storage location to be SD card but I noticed that every of my files still stores on phone storage. I have done everything I can but still the same. Files received from xender/flash share, and every of my downloads goes to to phone storage and it's getting filled up already. Only the camera pictures stores on SD card which makes my 32g SD useless.

Pls what can I do to make every of my files go straight to SD card because that the way it was on my previous phone.

Does this issue have to do with Android 6.0 generally or mui on xiomi that is causing this..?

I like all my files to be stored on SD in case I decide to change device I'll just remove my memory card. My device is Redmi 4x
U never change am na. You need to change your download location on xender, in order to do that you must do something first. Go to settings - installed apps - documents, then enable.
Then open xender, go to settings and change download location to sd card

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
fibonacci2526:

After 60days from shipment.
OK.. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Gucciboss:

What do mean?
It covers greater distance and signal bars doesn't drop often when you go into buildings.
IN summary: deeper penetration you can hide in your wardrobe and still get network if you're within coverage .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
princetom1:

Manageable, any day body dry? Na to change am for them o or go to twitter and start the war from there.

But i must commend NP, they have improved alot front the dats of missing items all d time, even dou they aren't efficient as other countries too
Yes bro. It's even the area manager around here that is using the line that is posted online. Any bullshit from their staff, you can easily report them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
fibonacci2526:

After 60days from shipment.
Is it not supposed to be before the purchase protection ends?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Gucciboss:

Do you know their twitter handle? Those women at Marina post office are turning themselves into semigod. They collect money virtually for everything including empty nylon sef
Lmao at empty nylon. Their twitter handle is kinda dormant. Check nipost website and get the number for Lagos state there. Hopefully it's someone higher in authority that picks your call. Report them!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Gucciboss:

Do you know their twitter handle? Those women at Marina post office are turning themselves into semigod. They collect money virtually for everything including empty nylon sef

Just checked, it seems they are not on twitter, u can still reach their area manager on phone dou
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Gucciboss:

What do mean?
Band 28 has a wider coverage area
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
If you have seen etisalat 4g on a Mi device please signify
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Theloveth:

Is it not supposed to be before the purchase protection ends?

Yea. So that u get refund.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
princetom1:

Yea. So that u get refund.
My thought too. Just wanted to confirm from you senior's smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by slamstanlee(m): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
After my checks, i have narrowed my mind to get one of these two: Redmi Pro or Note 4x,( even if I understand Mi note 2 is the classiest, most expensive somehow) for the guys that are using the devices, i need a practical suggestion on the one to buy....pls. thanks

Redmi Pro or Note 4x?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Gucciboss:

Abeg when can I open dispute?
Just look at

What were you waiting for over a month now?
What shipping method,?

Before opening dispute contact seller also track your item for clarifications​, dispute should not always come first....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awofe20(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Received my Xiaomi mi5 Prime today from post office. What a superb smartphone. Using Redmi Pro Prime before and I sold it to order Mi5.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
slamstanlee:
After my checks, i have narrowed my mind to get one of these two: Redmi Pro or Note 4x,( even if I understand Mi note 2 is the classiest, most expensive somehow) for the guys that are using the devices, i need a practical suggestion on the one to buy....pls. thanks

Redmi Pro or Note 4x?

2 devices with awesomeness.
Redmi pro (dual camera), is better in camera and performance.

Note 4x battery is methusela.

You can't go wrong with any of the 2.
The redmi pro looks better in my opinion. The brushed metal back is a stunner

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Has anyone benefited from Alibonus Cashback? I saw the app on Playstore but didn't know how to use it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
busuyi44:
Has anyone benefited from Alibonus Cashback? I saw the app on Playstore but didn't know how to use it

U mean all these apps that forces u to rate dem 5 star in exchange for 1 cent? Hadn't try it and won't either.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awofe20(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
slamstanlee:

Redmi Pro or Note 4x?

If you are after screen display (Amoled) and camera go for Redmi Pro but if battery life is your taste go for Redmi Note 4X. Redmi Pro battery life is good as well and Redmi Pro only use China Rom no Global Rom for now, if you order Redmi Pro the global rom that follow It come is not the official version but shop rom (Xiaomi EU Rom) that looks like Official Rom.

Official China Rom - No Playstore ( You have to manually install it yourself)

Official Global Rom - With Playstore and Google services
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mike234: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
slamstanlee:

Redmi Pro or Note 4x?

I'm using redmi pro but i will not recommend it for you. It doesn't have global rom.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
awofe20:
Received my Xiaomi mi5 Prime today from post office. What a superb smartphone. Using Redmi Pro Prime before and I sold it to order Mi5.

Welcome to Mi 5 family​... Mi 6 is next.. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
OmichaelO:
It covers greater distance and signal bars doesn't drop often when you go into buildings.
IN summary: deeper penetration you can hide in your wardrobe and still get network if you're within coverage .
Wow.. That's cool
Glo network is still terrible tho
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dam5reey:

What were you waiting for over a month now?
What shipping method,?

Before opening dispute contact seller also track your item for clarifications​, dispute should not always come first....
It's 4px pro
I have contacted the seller several times but they always tell me that the item s on the way.
I have told them that I will open dispute if I didn't receive it after Monday

vanchi:
If you have seen etisalat 4g on a Mi device please signify
Yes o
You don't even need to do anything. Once you slot the sim in, 4g will appear gidigba grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
OmichaelO:
In radio spectrum, the lower the frequency, the better. Lower frequencies travel farther and have better in-building penetration than higher ones. That's why Glo LTE band 28(700mhz) has amazing reception virtually everywhere it's present.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (9338) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.