Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,776 members, 7,889,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9564142 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6422) (6423) (6424) (6425) (6426) (6427) (6428) ... (9338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
fibonacci2526:

I currently use a Samsung phone with 4000mah and I have charged it twice today.Just constantly on it for office work and all that, literally my PC for today. Samsung sef na scam? cheesy cheesy
Please send me a screenshot of your SOT graph and app usage thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
genius43:

Like say you no dey among.
The Grand matron of the cabals

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
GrandMufti:

Lolz. @Mike Dean

Person wey go give you card while talking to another person
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
jboixxx:
The Grand matron of the cabals

Sabi person

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
fibonacci2526:

I currently use a Samsung phone with 4000mah and I have charged it twice today.Just constantly on it for office work and all that, literally my PC for today. Samsung sef na scam? cheesy cheesy

Are you sure it is not a Samsung with a Xiaomi battery?

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
KngGezy:

Oga u guys cant decide who wins or loses an argument

There was a complaint on the battery life of the Redmi note 8 and the complaint was a valid one.

All I did was to highlight what he said.

And people started unnecessarily quoting me

Am I Alhaji Jeun

Or am i an engineer with Xiaomi

So what exactly is the bone of contention?

That an abnormality is a norm whereas its not

I could have as well registered alternate monikers and be condemning or praise singing each of my comments. But I dont speak from two sides of my mouth. What I say I stand by it.

The owner even put it as an abnormality, even Infinix battery life is will not need to be charged throughout the day on heavy usage. So what exactly is their point. If not that I am heavily busy even now .I would have quoted alot of posts.

But hey what do I know? I am still in the womb and Ma'am fibonacci just called me an ignoranmus grin, someone else called me a marketer, what will I not see for speaking the truth here?

I hope this isn't u in real life but a prank attempted at seeing just how far u can pull a thread, otherwise I will be strongly tempted at suggesting a phycological evaluation of ur person.

This is not a diss, neither is it an attempt at demeaning ur person, but a necessary stance at purging u of this mindset.

When u have the time, pls go thru ur response and x-ray it against reason and sanity. I believe u just crossed a line.

Meanwhile we still await proof to all statements made, pls no sentiment or emotional pleas but raw facts.. I await your response

16 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macanthony25(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
Good evening gurus in the house

Please I earlier on asked which is better between Galaxy A20s and Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 3GB RAM (in a thread I created), I was told to go for Redmi Note 8, I have another challenge with the specs.....is the phone inches really up to 6.3"? Jumia put it up in their flash sales for 48,990, is it a fair deal?

Or is there a better option?

Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sips tea on my SOT. This one na light usage. Our thread battery monitor is it good enough?

RN5.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
macanthony25:
Good evening gurus in the house

Please I earlier on asked which is better between Galaxy A20s and Xiaomi Redmi Note 8(in a thread I created), I was told to go for Redmi Note 8, I have another challenge with the specs.....is the phone inches really up to 6.3"? Jumia put it up in their flash sales for 48,990, is it a fair deal?

Or is there a better option?

Thank you

The specs are correct and the RN8 is a better choice, as for better options I believe AliExpress has the 4gb 64gb for 52k, cyber Monday deals. But the question is can u wait and do u feel the risk is worth it.

The choice at the end is still urs
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
genius43:
Sips tea on my SOT. This one na light usage. Our thread battery monitor is it good enough?

RN5.

SOT, Mi 9 T

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
saint2ace:

I hope this isn't u in real life but a prank attempted at seeing just how far u can pull a thread, otherwise I will be strongly tempted at suggesting a phycological evaluation of ur person.

This is not a diss, neither is it an attempt at demeaning ur person, but a necessary stance at purging u of this mindset.

When u have the time, pls go thru ur response and x-ray it against reason and sanity. I believe u just crossed a line.

Meanwhile we still await proof to all statements made, pls no sentiment or emotional pleas but raw facts.. I await your response

Stop wasting your time, the person you are quoting sees you as another alternate account.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
saint2ace:

SOT, Mi 9 T

Nice.

Our Old papa phone RN5 still dey try, hope say the grand ancestor Gptech no see my post.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
saint2ace:

SOT, Mi 9 T
What an SOT! I'm not buying the lite version again cuz if the main has just 10hrs SOT, how many hrs the lite go get?

Someone should recommend Sammy with a better SOT jarem

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
genius43:

Person wey go give you card while talking to another person

Yeye man. I hear say na 5pur2 fan grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
genius43:

Stop wasting your time, the person you are quoting sees you as another alternate account.

Na Jubril. Clone cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
genius43:

Let him check my moniker, I no dey hide for nairaland and I no dey play small pickin play.

Anyhow him no go try that talk with me sha, but I still await his response

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
paradigmshift:

i dn reply u since na, i no see ur response o

I don message you taya for gmail sef, can i have ur number please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
genius43:

Nice.

Our Old papa phone RN5 still dey try, hope say the grand ancestor Gptech no see my post.

Lolz, RN5 no old like that oh, but that Gptech phone no be just ancestor na the creator himself grin

Na joke I dey joke oh, make Una no come give me spiritual slap

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
GrandMufti:

Yeye man. I hear say na 5pur2 fan grin

Na Tranmere Rovers fan and him wey celebrate for pitch because them score Tottenham.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
KngGezy:

I needn't enter unnecessary arguments with anyone. The guy admitted that the phone was draining battery. That's enough evidence to prove the abnormality in battery life. Posting any other thing apart from the complainants admission will be digression. I'm not doing a comparison on which device is better. I'm just trying to bring to light what most are desperately trying to hide
Brother... You have fallen my hands. No phone is it all, no phone is perfect (no matter how expensive it is). Nobody has said Xiaomi is a perfect phone manufacturer, eventhough almost everyone of us is greatly satisfied with the "prototypes" we individually acquired. Out of the joy and satisfaction we derive by using the product we bought with our hard earned money, we love people to part taken of that joy. Trust me when you own a Xiaomi product, your soul prays for the company each time you appraise the satisfaction you get from it when you operate it.
For better enlightenment, I wil suggest you acquire a Xiaomi product to be well informed about many of the things toy argue about. I am such if toy show your willingness and ask the house for a recommendation, they will point you in he right track (I will recommend redmi note 7. If I am to pick two phones between A20 and RN7, I will pick RN7 twice.... With different colours)
Pls desist from arguing based on complaints/ write ups you see online, a trial will convince you. If you have no intentions of using RN7, then really you shouldn't be tackling it, let the sleeping dog lay in its comfort. But I will recommend toy give it a short. I still maintain my recommendation; RN2, and will suggest you use gestures for navigation instead of buttons ( I assure, it will be clumsy and disgusting for the first 4 days
But after that, easy piece of cake). .. You almost will never use any other brand. I can bet that with you.
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
saint2ace:

Let him check my moniker, I no dey hide for nairaland and I no dey play small pickin play.

Anyhow him no go try that talk with me sha, but I still await his response

Him brag with him 3 years old NL account while some people dey as old as the site self
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
jboixxx:
What an SOT! I'm not buying the lite version again cuz if the main has just 10hrs SOT, how many hrs the lite go get?

Someone should recommend Sammy with a better SOT jarem

Bros calm down, we await ur response. As for the Sammy thing, I no dey talk for wetin I never use. But our learned friend go provide evidence before the day runs out.

Him dey busy for now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macanthony25(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
saint2ace:

The specs are correct and the RN8 is a better choice, as for better options I believe AliExpress has the 4gb 64gb for 52k, cyber Monday deals. But the question is can u wait and do u feel the risk is worth it.

The choice at the end is still urs

3GB RAM/32GB ROM and 4GB RAM/64GB ROM what is that striking difference apart from size?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
genius43:

Nice.

You should know no Xiaomi phone apart from the max series beats Note 4 in terms of battery - speaking for Gptech

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
macanthony25:

3GB RAM/32GB ROM and 4GB RAM/64GB ROM what is that striking difference apart from size?

My mama tell me say 4 senior 3, what do u think? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lkj20: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ixhorah:
How much?
29k with case & tampered glass
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lkj20: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ixhorah:
How much?
WhatsApp the number below for pictures
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
GrandMufti:

Observe how the 'everyone is entitled to their own opinion' gang remained mute? grin

If to say na prominent monikers dey reply, Dem go say xiaomi thread na cult.

E really good say na persons wey just unbox dey reel out facts.

Posterity go really judge all of us

Yes o. It's good to remain on the sidelines grin grin grin grin

I just dey laugh here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
shosky1794:

You should know no Xiaomi phone apart from the max series beats Note 4 in terms of battery - speaking for Gptech

With RGB Notification LED
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
genius43:

Na Tranmere Rovers fan and him wey celebrate for pitch because them score Tottenham.
Oh grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macanthony25(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
saint2ace:

My mama tell me say 4 senior 3, what do u think? grin

grin grin grin e no mean say 3 no go give me wetin I want na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Folahanmi19:

I don message you taya for gmail sef, can i have ur number please
+13234512045

(1) (2) (3) ... (6422) (6423) (6424) (6425) (6426) (6427) (6428) ... (9338) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.