Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,944 members, 7,890,110 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9568264 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6471) (6472) (6473) (6474) (6475) (6476) (6477) ... (9338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
flawless911:
U this boy u are one of the major clowns derailing this thread.. Why don't u be matured for once and cease engaging with that troll.. Come on wise up and be sensible for God's sake
Do you know the kind of misinformation and lies that would have gone unchallenged if everyone choose to ignore him, thereby Making it seems he's saying the truth.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
maclawrence02:

Do you know the kind of misinformation and lies that would have gone unchallenged if everyone choose to ignore him, thereby Making it seems he's saying the truth.
And so? Anybody who chooses to be deceived, by being lazy to verify and research things they read on the internet, absolutely deserves to be deceived

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
genius43:
Is it safe to breathe now or should I continue my hibernation?
Me still de hibernate o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by haysmart90(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
gidieberry:
if u are buying from aliexpress, be prepared for Custom duties na

U have not answered a question I asked earlier, was your package declared as a Cell phone by the seller
Yes ooo seller didn't reply my messages about declaring the item as an mp4 player that's why if not I won't be charged.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
harveybeaks:
pls can we stop the back and forth with all these iphone,samsung arguments.the thread is clearly titled XIAOMI.stop DERAILING.you guys can open a thread titled BATTLE OF THE PHONES nd move your views there. people troop in here daily to get useful info
grin, the title though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
drjprince:
cc gptech cheesy
Mine not for sale, e dey my phone grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by starbuck(f): 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Just got me an RN8 kiss kiss

How do I go about the fonts bikonu
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
KngGezy:

I cant confirm that claim hence it cannot apply
you that is using your 7th phone of 2019 On the long run bro, long run
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dermmy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
haysmart90:

Yes ooo seller didn't reply my messages about declaring the item as an mp4 player that's why if not I won't be charged.

Hmmmm. So one can actually tell a seller to do this? I'll try it next time.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alex00912: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
Thanks for sharing this topic. You may like https://www.bdtechsupport.com/2019/12/pandora-cracked-apk.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
dermmy:

Hmmmm. So one can actually tell a seller to do this? I'll try it next time.

Even if you do, it's a game of luck. It can still be held by customs. Except the phone is not launched in Nigeria, really not advisable importing one.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
flawless911:
U this boy u are one of the major clowns derailing this thread.. Why don't u be matured for once and cease engaging with that troll.. Come on wise up and be sensible for God's sake

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
KngGezy:

Na I like tasting different soups

I am just waiting to be very convinced before trying the MI way

But since I came to Sammy I have been comfy
you will feel heaven once you taste mi. K30 loading.......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
gidieberry:
u no dey forget something oga genuis
that's why he is genius grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
haysmart90:

that one no too mean, received 2 phones for that 11/11 period that was declared as Cell phones and at the end I paid 500 naira each.. Custom just dey on watchful eyes this time of the year
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
flawless911:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tqYEu35B5k

I can't believe we are still engaging this broke troll

U're arguing with someone who claims a 120Hz display is a downgrade just because it's LCD? Really?

U guys are funny sha and now I realised u guys are very very very gullible.. U simply can't resist to feed the troll

Someone who is using ordinary dirty 720p A10, fone wey worst pass my former galaxy S4 (which is fully 1080p by d way and came out in 2013) that's who u people choose to derail this thread for.. U are all big time clowns and should be ashamed of your f0olishness

Keep derailing the thread, thank God I have absolutely nothing to learn from this worthless nairaland; when meaningful sites like Reddit dey dere.. Wey if u talk rubbish, u would be downvoted to oblivions

Clowns
people are f0olish because they don't share your opinions.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SpongeBobSP: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
And I'm all up-to-date. cool
Is it just me or does it feel like my battery got some more juice, better optimization me thinks.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
drjprince:

ubev01:

angry Enough of the derailing na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
starbuck:

Finally. After reading so many pages grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
drjprince:
the same one ui that is learning work where MIUI dey oga park well joor

Ok before that other moniker will attack me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
SpongeBobSP:
And I'm all up-to-date. cool
Is it just me or does it feel like my battery got some more juice, better optimization me thinks.
after all the screenshots u didn't even show us the main thing. Abi na that "20hrs remaining" wey u saw dey shaq u sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SpongeBobSP: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mckandre:
after all the screenshots u didn't even show us the main thing. Abi na that "20hrs remaining" wey u saw dey shaq u sad
no vex oo... The main thing, you want to see nudes?! grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mckandre:

The Guy Fit Dey Feel Say Him Fit Play PUBG For 20 Hrs Non Stop Sef. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
starbuck:

Go your theme app, search for any of Aafont, Moby Fonts or Free.

Look through and pick your choice. Download and apply

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
There are lots of psychos and sick patient on this thread.. Its only on Nairaland you will see people condemning a phone their generations can never afford...

You see someone using a 30k
Phone condemning a 100k phone and calling it bad

It's only this thread that people will want you to but their own Desired device as if they are the ones giving you money

It's on this thread you will see people condemning a phone you bought with your hard-earned money as if na their papa buy am for you

When you ask a simple question you are sometimes condemned for it

On this thread they fight and insults each other like kids

On Nairaland If you defend a brand you are automatically a marketer

Finally the non-users of the Brand are the ones spearheading informations about a phone they don't use..

Me am kuku ma using my Redmi 8.. If you don't like my choice of Phone pls kindly ask for my account number and send me money for ur desired phone... Sho lo fe gbon Ni

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SpongeBobSP: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Israellionel:

The Guy Fit Dey Feel Say Him Fit Play PUBG For 20 Hrs Non Stop Sef. cheesy

undecided
SMH... You really had to.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by starbuck(f): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
GrandMufti:

Finally. After reading so many pages grin

It was really worth it joor... grin grin
Please do you if its possible to change from right to left layout because left hand works better for me.. I am finding it difficult operating it here..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
CallMeDrino:
Please o

How can I on data saver on my phone on RN8

Close to 6gb used in 6 days
just off auto sync

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by schoolboi: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
starbuck:

How did you buy yours please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
starbuck:

It was really worth it joor... grin grin
Please do you if its possible to change from right to left layout because left hand works better for me.. I am finding it difficult operating it here..

I doubt that.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CallMeDrino: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
Tiger2020:
just off auto sync

Done thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by starbuck(f): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
schoolboi:

How did you buy yours please?

Got it from a dealer here in Onitsha, I think he is the only that sells it here at Emeka offor because others said theirs has finished if na true them dey talk ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6471) (6472) (6473) (6474) (6475) (6476) (6477) ... (9338) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MitchellK and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.