Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,397 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9554062 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6620) (6621) (6622) (6623) (6624) (6625) (6626) ... (9338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chrisja(m): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2020
xoftxoul:

mi pad 4
Samsung Galaxy tab A 10.1
Samsung Galaxy tab s6
Samsung Galaxy tab S5e
Samsung Galaxy tab s4 10.5
Huawei mate pad pro
Huawei media pad m6 turbo 8.4
Huawei media pad m6 10.8
Huawei media pad m6 8.4
Huawei media pad m5 lite
Huawei media pad m5 lite 8
Huawei media pad m5 10 (pro)

Check these tabs
One of them should do.
Tanx Mehn, this is very helpful
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2020
micxwell:

Nope bro. 2 games came with the phone. Dust Settle and Pop shooter Blast. On changing region to India, it added Ludo Master.

Which rom? Mi, EU, IN or CN?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2020
Hello guys. For those that purchased poweramp unlocker {like me}, how much them deduct from your account? I wan know cos I currently don't have ACCESS to my account balance.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunmohmoh(f): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2020
Vitra:

I just got my redmi note 8 recently. Does your phone warm up? Mine gets to like 43 c degree under normal use. It feels hot even through the phone case with the cameras hot. Is this normal? Thanks
I have never experienced that. Maybe the genius in the house will help out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunmohmoh(f): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2020
GrandMufti:

Check settings and it should be running in the background otherwise it won't work.

Try any of these
This is the bible I download

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Once again, thank you all for showing me the best device to get- Redmi note 8

For those contemplating, please go and get a xiaomi phone, you won't regret. Go and get a redmi note 8. Best way to start 2020 cheesy cheesy

I was not a fan of games but when I played Dust settler, a game that came with the phone- I can't get my hands off, I am downloading "call of duty" soon.

And finally, I won't update yet cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you All...... Everyone here have a great year. I am following the thread on a low key. Thank you.
In my opinion I think it's best you update before you start accumulating apps and files on the phone. It makes it easier to identify exactly what the problem is if any app starts malfunctioning. You don't wanna wait till you load the phone up with apps. Do it now when the memory is still clear, monitor your battery performance to know if there is any irregularity. If you are lucky like me, load it up with your apps and enjoy your phone.
Like I mentioned earlier, it's just an opinion.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunmohmoh(f): 9:50am On Jan 02, 2020
GrandMufti:

A game came with the phone? Probably when you changed region to india
I think it was there before I changed region

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2020
seunmohmoh:
This is the bible I download

It is supposed to give you an option to set timer. If not,. Try any of the apps in the previous screenshot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2020
Kennyflyair:
Hello guys. For those that purchased poweramp unlocker {like me}, how much them deduct from your account? I wan know cos I currently don't have ACCESS to my account balance.

It should not be up N400
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2020
Kennyflyair:
How are you guys paying in Naira, I want to buy this for safe keeping. I pay in dollars and I'm afraid my GT card may not work anymore.
cc: Genius 43
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunmohmoh(f): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2020
micxwell:

In my opinion I think it's best you update before you start accumulating apps and files on the phone. It makes it easier to identify exactly what the problem is if any app starts malfunctioning. You don't wanna wait till you load the phone up with apps. Do it now when the memory is still clear, monitor your battery performance to know if there is any irregularity. If you are lucky like me, load it up with your apps and enjoy your phone.
Like I mentioned earlier, it's just an opinion.
I already accumulated apps o. What do I do now? wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I already accumulated apps o. What do I do now? wink
Lol cheesy............. I see your screenshot already. It's alright then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunmohmoh(f): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2020
micxwell:
Lol cheesy............. I see your screenshot already. It's alright then.
I'm updating now. Will it affect anything and how many MB will it consume?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I'm updating now. Will it affect anything and how many MB will it consume?
Hopefully it won't. For data, mine was 797mb approx. 800mb. I was just talking based on pple's post here. During the MIUI 11 update saga. It was crazy here. The comments of people back then was enough to discourage a newbie from buying a Mi gadget LOL cheesy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunmohmoh(f): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2020
GrandMufti:

Check settings and it should be running in the background otherwise it won't work.

Try any of these
The bible isn't showing.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunmohmoh(f): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2020
micxwell:
Hopefully it won't. For data, mine was 797mb approx. 800mb. I was just talking based on pple's post here. During the MIUI 11 update saga. It was crazy here. The comments of people back then was enough to discourage a newbie from buying a Mi gadget LOL cheesy.
Ok. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2020
genius43:

It should not be up N400
Alright thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2020
seunmohmoh:
The bible isn't showing.

Did you try the other apps?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2020
micxwell:
How are you guys paying in Naira, I want to buy this for safe keeping. I pay in dollars and I'm afraid my GT card may not work anymore.
cc: Genius 43
My playstore shows all payments in naira. As for GTB card, mine didn't work. I used Access bank visa card to pay

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunmohmoh(f): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2020
GrandMufti:

Sarri sir cheesy cheesy. I will download now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunmohmoh(f): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2020
GrandMufti:

I am currently updating to version 11
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunmohmoh(f): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2020
micxwell:
Mine is 677mb and it has hang in 77% for some minutes. What should I do?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2020
genius43:

Bros that is a big fat lie, I have handled spark 4 and even hot 8, their cameras don't cut it.

When your definition of good photography is over saturation, under/over exposure with lack of details, then I have nothing else to say to you.
thats what many Nigerians see as good camera especially woman,that's why they are being toiled with by trannsion company grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2020
Vitra:
Please for those using redmi note 8, do your phones warm up? Mine gets to like 43 c degree under normal use. It feels hot even through the phone case with the cameras hot. Is this normal? What is the normal temperature the phone is supposed to be with normal use? Thanks.
it happens to my RN5 sometimes ,i think its because of hot weather and temperature
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2020
micxwell:
cc: Genius43

Use barter by Flutterware, Alat by Wema or 9pay. Fidelity MasterCard works with Playstore. But the battle between GTb and Playstore is what I do not understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Stop it and start again. It will continue from where it stopped
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2020
seunmohmoh:

Press the progress bar twice to pause/resume
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunmohmoh(f): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2020
micxwell:
I'm done updating.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I'm done updating.
Well done
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2020
genius43:

Use barter by Flutterware, Alat by Wema or 9pay. Fidelity MasterCard works with Playstore. But the battle between GTb and Playstore is what I do not understand
thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2020
CallMeDrino:

I'm unable to change mine o..4g wan suck me dry .. RN8 MIUI 11
Sometimes after you punch in the codes, it takes some secs for the next pop up to show. Try to restart the device and dial the codes again. When you lock your network signal, it changes back to default when you restart the device

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shakiratemma(f): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2020
Shakiratemma:
Happy New year fellow Xaiomians! Pls any1 using wallets.africa?
Any1??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6620) (6621) (6622) (6623) (6624) (6625) (6626) ... (9338) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.