Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,761 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9555131 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7330) (7331) (7332) (7333) (7334) (7335) (7336) ... (9338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:55pm On May 29, 2020
jboixxx:
You're the best when it comes to answering such questions. When I saw the post, na you 1st came to mind cheesy
embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2020
Dollywood:

Great, How's the battery life and game performance?
battery life-superb ,gaming? You cant expect a midrange performance from a low end device

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dollywood(m): 5:56pm On May 29, 2020
Tiger2020:
battery life-superb ,gaming? You cant expect a midrange performance from a low end device

Thanks, but it's not really a low end device due to his specifications, so the phone can't play Pes2020 seamlessly?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:56pm On May 29, 2020
Timiflexi:

Thought that meant the version they released?

Thanks sha

Used about 2gb yesterday and I got to 64 percent

It's 2GB. The version is the first thing written after MIUI.

Download manually if your network is not strong or wait till midnight
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 5:57pm On May 29, 2020
Dollywood:

Thanks, but it's not really a low end device due to his specifications, so the phone can't play Pes2020 seamlessly?
depends on settings
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2020
Supremeleader33:
Oh thanks for this. Have you experienced such? Is that one of Android Pie's restrictions?

Edited: I've put it at 500 now, so is it safe now?
please enlighten me on the perks of tampering with the DPI.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dollywood(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2020
Tiger2020:
depends on settings

Recommend a legit seller here please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2020
Youngsage:

Shouldn't take a minute to figure.. grin lipsrsealed

You're a genius jare.

A f*cking genius!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 6:11pm On May 29, 2020
We might actually kvngGezy guy but let's be serious,,I think this dude might actually be depressed in real life.... Please at least once in a while,u guys should quote his new moniker and give him likes....I don't want a case where we would hear that someone committed suicide...if the likes and quotes will help to keep him alive,, please let's donate...we rise by lifting others...Engage him in arguments as u would engage a baby,,he might be intellectually far from you but lets still do our best...consider it as an act of Charity...The whole illusions of iphone Xr,,wife and kids are what he wants his reality to be...the fact that he doesn't have this reality is making him depressed..so please help a brother.Thanks guys for ur never ending support on this thread....

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crespodinho(m): 6:12pm On May 29, 2020
Please I need redmi note 5 ai screen. Urgently please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Supremeleader33: 6:20pm On May 29, 2020
sajmark:

please enlighten me on the perks of tampering with the DPI.
It makes the text on your screen tiny - depending on how high you set it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2020
Supremeleader33:
Oh thanks for this. Have you experienced such? Is that one of Android Pie's restrictions?

Edited: I've put it at 500 now, so is it safe now?

Yes I've experienced it once. Set my dpi to 530. It redirected me to recovery and I got no option than to wipe data.

It's safe at 500.

Also, when applying themes, read reviews on the theme. Some themes are not properly tested before getting posted on the theme store. I once had a theme redirect me to recovery too.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tellsblinks(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
Gurus in the house.
I recommended RN7 to a friend last year which he bought.

I stumbled upon the phone where he dumped it. I realised i have not seen the phone with him for a while.
I picked it up and powered it.

Below is the information on the screen.
Pls how can i help to fix this issue??

hello guys i am using redmi note 7,

how can i activate this feature in my phone??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by VICTOR4LYF(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2020
festwiz:

The Redmi Note 7 can play any game on the Play store at max graphics and 60fps. How do I prove this on Nairaland that doesn't support video share? undecided

YouTube is a video sharing site. It's common practice to want to see things first hand and that's the best place for such info. If I were to share screenshots of Camon 15 premier running Fortnite at 60fps would you believe it? undecided
Redmi Note 7 can't handle Call Of Duty & PUBG at max graphics 60fps
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaycerichh(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2020
On top this matter wey you don settle like this so Oya take
Keiyadosh:
We might actually kvngGezy guy but let's be serious,,I think this dude might actually be depressed in real life.... Please at least once in a while,u guys should quote his new moniker and give him likes....I don't want a case where we would hear that someone committed suicide...if the likes and quotes will help to keep him alive,, please let's donate...we rise by lifting others...Engage him in arguments as u would engage a baby,,he might be intellectually far from you but lets still do our best...consider it as an act of Charity...The whole illusions of iphone Xr,,wife and kids are what he wants his reality to be...the fact that he doesn't have this reality is making him depressed..so please help a brother.Thanks guys for ur never ending support on this thread....

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:35pm On May 29, 2020
Keiyadosh:

Nice
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2020
Youngsage:

Lmao.. Your foolishness you mean?
Cos what you typed above is utterly pointless! If this is what you could decipher from what you quoted, then I'm sorry but it means the your issue is much worse than I thought.

Fest of all, how can you isolate a single word 'take' from my post and back it up with balderdash you concocted? grin As a Lawyer law student, you should represent yourself better tbh.
What I did was based on a simple comparison of your posts with another account you are obviously associated with, by highlighting a similar awkward pattern in the way both accounts type (both accounts have a knack for typing in short sentences, also for beginning paragraphs and sentences with 'And', 'But', 'Because', etc), thereby providing concrete evidence- something that was instinctively obvious to most of us (your moniker to begin with) cos you're not very smart.

(Are you KngGezy or not? Come and deny it tongue)

More incontrovertible evidence:

Your New Nairaland account is barely three days old with about 45 posts, [s](within which you've managed to tell us you a married man with 2 sons, which you later changed to a son and a daughter, you've also introduced us to your nephew and your brother...)[/s] but somehow you could not type without using one of your favourite words which has appeared in almost every post of yours so far... But...
Notwithstanding, guess what Kng.Gggg's favourite word on Nairaland was?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Care to ring a lawyer, ringalawyer? cheesy

There was a very big caught

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 6:47pm On May 29, 2020
genius43:

He can help close the George Flyod case.
The case na done deal! Visible to even the blind na grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dragnet: 6:49pm On May 29, 2020
dragnet:
call me when you're ready to make comparisons and criticisms in a civil manner

Many weeks after and still same situation as always.
Views can't be passed across without being abusive and vulgar.
Only erring posts of opposing users are being reported.

Same way only adverts of non-familiar sellers are always reported.

Thread restored.
For the civil minds amongst the lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hi.. Welcome back

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
dragnet:

Many weeks after and still same situation as always.
Views can't be passed across without being abusive and vulgar.
Only erring posts of opposing users are being reported.

Same way only adverts of non-familiar sellers are always reported. This is more logical.

Mustiboy ur thread is back

Thread restored.

Just ban or suspend anyone that disturbs the peace of this thread

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steric58(m): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
We are back���

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hmm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Moziano22(m): 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wow, am happy for d restoration of the thread
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BryanWyatt: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
10 days sabbatical imposed by power drunk supermod is over

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
I hope guys will learn not to reply some people, nor be every posts deserve response especially when you see the handwriting on the wall.

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BlueBanana: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Thanks for listening to the people's demands Seun and Dragnet
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WHITELIGHTER: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hallelujah somebody

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nonsense and Nairaland. angry

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
festwiz:
Nonsense and Nairaland. angry
angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
dragnet:

Same way only adverts of non-familiar sellers are always reported.

Thread restored.
Giving a response to that bolded part might not be needed or relevant but for a while now there is no regular member on this thread with the tag of a seller that is guilty of advert placement on the thread. This ya holistic view is null and void.

Peace out

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7330) (7331) (7332) (7333) (7334) (7335) (7336) ... (9338) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teddy19 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.