Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,228 members, 7,887,618 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9554727 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7332) (7333) (7334) (7335) (7336) (7337) (7338) ... (9338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TemiGod(f): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
You still opened the thread last last After all the shakara undecided

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DragnetisaKuk(f): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
TemiGod:
You still opened the thread last last
After all the shakara undecided

Weak me bro.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by missiles: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Welcome back from holiday guys cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yungsmart(m): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Last last Dem don open the thread. Where are those marketers that were trolling xiaomi when the thread was locked...... Oju ti tiwon

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
God bless ALHAJI LEI JUN smiley smiley smiley

This is a sign that the world wide LOCKDOWN will soon end....

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mustiboy:
Thank you, Dr agnet. We are happy about the restoration of the thread.

17 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
jboixxx:
So, saint2ace is now xiaomite abi? Kontinu.

We have alternative and a new abode.

Boss Na old news Na, am a hybrid once u find value for money, u'll find me there cheesy grin

Been on Mi9T since November last year Na. But I still have my trusted umidigi one, so nothing spoil cool cool

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Lexusgs430:

That was what we call....... LOCKDOWN... grin

It's just a simple case of a vacation..... If you know you know cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Lexusgs430:

My Oga is balling.... cheesy

grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Danielbobosky(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Thank God our thread is back. Right on time. Pls, my phone fell inside water and was there for about 90 seconds.

I need help. What can I doto make sure that there won't be any complications later? Already, the speakers are not functioning and I can't hear the other person while making call except on loud speaker but that's what I am using to type this now. Who else has experienced this before?

Abeg, make una help me...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by boblawson(m): 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
Good afternoon xiaomites please I need your help.
I have been using mi max2 for almost 3years now and i must say thank you guys for introducing me to this awesome device.
Recently I started having battery issues,my SOT droped to 4-5hours and I had to change my battery last week but there's no much difference from the former.i now get 5-6hr SOT with the new battery.When my phone reaches 40-39% after usage,it begins to drain like tap till it gets to 5,3,2 and stop and when I charge it starts counting from 2-75% within 1min. Since I bought the phone,I haven't updated it to the latest miui version before changing the battery.After changing the battery recently I updated it to miui 11, thinking the battery issue will be solved but no way.
please what should I do to stop this.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Flytime: 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Danielbobosky:
Thank God our thread is back. Right on time. Pls, my phone fell inside water and was there for about 90 seconds.

I need help. What can I doto make sure that there won't be any complications later? Already, the speakers are not functioning and I can't hear the other person while making call except on loud speaker but that's what I am using to type this now. Who else has experienced this before?

put the phone inside uncooked rice or beans for about 2 days,it's too early to start using it again.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Is good to be back. Please mention anyone and everyone, 7k thread is back.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sunshineV(f): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
we back grin

29 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Danielbobosky:

Mistakes People always make. Don't try to use your phone. Turn it off and try to get the water out.

Put it inside uncooked Rice for some days or take it to a technician to open up and clean & dry the phone.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Danielbobosky(m): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Flytime:
put the phone inside uncooked rice or beans for about 2 days,it's too early to start using it again.

2 days? Thank you but its there a way I can fasten the process. don't get me wrong Man.. its just that I have a lot to lose with my phone dead for 2 days

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DragnetisaKuk(f): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
For those that don't know, ignore the trolls and never forget...

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DragnetisaKuk(f): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Danielbobosky:

2 days? Thank you but its there a way I can fasten the process. don't get me wrong Man.. its just that I have a lot to lose with my phone dead for 2 days
That's the best method unless you want a completely dead phone on your hands very quickly. If you can get a technician to open the phone and then air dry it, it'll be quicker.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mummyson26(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Oya now

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Danielbobosky(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
genius43:

Mistakes People always make. Don't try to use your phone. Turn it off and try to get the water out.

Put it inside uncooked Rice for some days or take it to a technician to open up and clean & dry the phone.

Seems i dont have much option here. Will do that ASAP and make due with my other phone.

thankyou
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sunshineV(f): 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
Danielbobosky:

give engineer to open and dry it up properly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Danielbobosky(m): 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

That's the best method unless you want a completely dead phone on your hands very quickly. If you can get a technician to open the phone and then air dry it, it'll be quicker.

Phone is redmi note 7 and I doubt there's good technicians here that can handle it. Na to follow through with the uncooked rice method
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
saint2ace:

Boss Na old news Na, am a hybrid once u find value for money, u'll find me there cheesy grin

Been on Mi9T since November last year Na. But I still have my trusted umidigi one, so nothing spoil cool cool
No mind Lexus jare....as he called you xiaomite de funny to me knowing full well that you're Hybrid grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Danielbobosky:

Phone is redmi note 7 and I doubt there's good technicians here that can handle it. Na to follow through with the uncooked rice method

You still need to clean the panels. And do not charge the phone otherwise, e be things
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Lexusgs430:

My Oga is balling.... cheesy
Full "enjoyiment".
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sunshineV(f): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Danielbobosky:

is like u don't like this phone. it's too early to use
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Danielbobosky(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
sunshineV:

give engineer to open and dry it up properly

I dont think i can get a good one here in onitsha.. Thats just the problem
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ziyech(m): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
festwiz:

Speak for yourself bro. undecided

The ban wey dem go n.ack you go long oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DragnetisaKuk(f): 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ziyech:

The ban wey dem go n.ack you go long oo

Aswearughud. However, ban doesn't mean I won't breathe. NL doesn't control my life.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
The reliability/trust is not there again, damage already done. grin grin grin
But we move, nothing dey there again Mr supermod, I fit yarb you now tongue

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sunshineV(f): 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Danielbobosky:

I dont think i can get a good one here in onitsha.. Thats just the problem

take it out. u can try places likr carlcare sef na money dem go collect
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Danielbobosky:

Put it inside a bag of rice, tie it and leave it there for 2 days. It'll be back to normal thereafter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7332) (7333) (7334) (7335) (7336) (7337) (7338) ... (9338) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.