Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,935 members, 7,909,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband (44288 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks / Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by mamawin(f): 4:50pm On May 09, 2016
teekay213:
That is why my wife can't work under any person.
you must own a big company o
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by gbengus17: 5:06pm On May 09, 2016
THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITH YOU AGAIN, WHETHER YOU WIN OR LOSE----WHEN YOU GET TO PRISON, YOU WILL MEET, PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN JUST ON AWAITING TRIAL FOR THE PAST 10------15YRS.
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 09, 2016
WHY ARE YOU NOW SPEAKING FROM HIDDEN? YOU FOR WAIT MAKE POLICE CATCH YOU
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by mamawin(f): 5:48pm On May 09, 2016
ghostmist:
marriage Don dey fear me...
no fear, your own go dey different. take your time select gud girl marry, no deceive am, make im no d tin wey u like and d one wet u no like from day 1
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by teekay213(m): 5:49pm On May 09, 2016
mamawin:
you must own a big company o
yes of course.i give her salary for staying at home.
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by iswallker(m): 5:57pm On May 09, 2016
Fayvourh:
He's even praising himself as responsible and he has gone missing since Friday? Dimwit, if you were you would come out and give your story defensively knowing you're not guilty. Even his mom that he claimed not to marry the lady is late. Like who can verify your honesty and responsibility? The dead obviously can't speak. Whereas, the supposed 5/3k he gives her, hhmmmm!!! This man tho? So even if she does not provide for you, she would neglect her children? Or Abi if she has not given you sex for three months and she admitted to her infidelity, what was stopping you from a divorce so as to please your sexual desires? She possibly couldn't have refused that since the supposedly claimed lover was giving her well. Or why wouldn't she wanna leave the house when you asked her to? If she was an infidel it was super a great opportunity for her but he claims she stayed till the day money issue arose!! Like....this man deserves torture to bring out the truth.

men that dont drink, smoke or socialize are dangerous. they gget angry easily, are overly possessive, and can kill. when we tell them babes, they say...hmm u smoke and drink...naaa cant date u...babe its cause i smoke and drink that i can take all ur excesses and laugh over it....anyhow, lets not jump to conclusion and say the guy killed her, he only pushed her hand... grin....lets wait for the coroners report...rip though... undecided
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by mamawin(f): 6:03pm On May 09, 2016
teekay213:
yes of course.i give her salary for staying at home.
please for her sake, and future sake, no matter how small let her have smtin doing. Our lives are in God's hand o, I know many families like that, ...... I don't want to frighten you sha

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by ezelos(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2016
greatness22:
This is why I totally supported that South African Woman, who celebrated her divorce from the Beast she formerly called "husband" in a grand style.

Assuming ronke had a spare life, she would have file for a divorce. RIP ronke.

But some fools in that thread want women to endure a "wrestlemania marriage" angry

Now, to all those married ladies and those ones who are not yet married, please and please, relationship is not meant for "Endurance"
Don't remain forever with an abusive beast, Remember, you only have one life to live.

Thanks.
. Abeg go siddon jare. Are women excluded?
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by teekay213(m): 8:28pm On May 09, 2016
mamawin:
please for her sake, and future sake, no matter how small let her have smtin doing. Our lives are in God's hand o, I know many families like that, ...... I don't want to frighten you sha
ok!thanks.
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by greatness22(m): 8:34pm On May 09, 2016
ezelos:
. Abeg go siddon jare. Are women excluded?
You need this Bro.

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Wryhder: 9:11pm On May 09, 2016
Pringlez:

Are you speaking Swahili or what?
Somethings agitate you so much you can't speak(or, write) coherently. That's probably his problem.
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by jamil002: 9:34pm On May 09, 2016
sinceraconcept:
you still haven't talked about how the woman cheated o
The woman is dead and can't defend herself.Nobody knows if she really cheated..and dat she did doesn't matter anymore..What matters most is that she gets JUSTICE.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Nobody: 5:20am On May 10, 2016
cocoberry:
Big gurl wink
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by olayinkaj2(m): 7:11am On May 10, 2016
With all he has said, he shouldn't have allowed the devil to use him. Now, who will believe all these? Is is not better to have reported her to her relatives rather than pushing her away? She is dead now.
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by soldierpikin35: 8:36am On May 10, 2016
heartless cold murderer, ur lies will not save u! u must rot in jail...
wife beaters, beasts! u kn dem by dia comments!!!!
Re: I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband by Respect55(m): 9:34am On May 10, 2016
greatness22:
If you respect yourself first, then your woman will respect you. Do have a lovely day sir.

Don't u think Dat a woman shud also respect herself so Dat her husband will respect her too. Do enjoy urslf

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV / Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated / Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.