Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,832 members, 7,906,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

Why Does Love Have To Hurt So Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Love Have To Hurt So Much? (704 Views)

Look At Where Love Have Landed Me / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? / Does Love Have Anything to Do With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Love Have To Hurt So Much? by Kutey: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2009
2nd relationship going down the hill fast, and I seem to be powerless embarassed
Re: Why Does Love Have To Hurt So Much? by sweetcoint(f): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2009
my dear such is life you have to take heart
when everthin goes wrong just PUSH
when people dont understand u PUSH
when you wish for love PUSH
P-Pray
U-until
S-something
H-happen

Good luck
Re: Why Does Love Have To Hurt So Much? by henryhemon(m): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2009
@sweetcoint,
what to taste ur sexy pussy,can i meet u?maybe we can chat?
Re: Why Does Love Have To Hurt So Much? by Macgreat(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2009
sweetcoint:

my dear such is life you have to take heart
when everthin goes wrong just PUSH
when people dont understand u PUSH
when you wish for love PUSH
P-Pray
U-until
S-something
H-happen

Good luck

when she gets pregnant and the baby don't want to come out because is enjoying the world inside her, PUSH!
Re: Why Does Love Have To Hurt So Much? by saintobi14: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2009
Love does hurt at times but its good cos good things dont come easy and if it does u wont appreciate it.See if its right for u if it is then stay and make it better if it isnt then leave. There always a solution to domestic problem and its called good sex
Re: Why Does Love Have To Hurt So Much? by Kutey: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2009
It's just you try and do your best, you put so much time and energy, you genuinly love the person and he says the same but then spend most of your time arguing over anything and everything. It's just sooo draining am asking myself if it's worth it and you start to question if maybe you are just not meant to be   cry
Re: Why Does Love Have To Hurt So Much? by whitelexi(m): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2009
Love hurts when u allow it get too deep. Love with your head, not your heart! angry
Re: Why Does Love Have To Hurt So Much? by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 14, 2009
whitelexi:

Love hurts when u allow it get too deep. Love with your head, not your heart! angry

hummmm!
Re: Why Does Love Have To Hurt So Much? by Ben13: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2009
I feel your pain.
Re: Why Does Love Have To Hurt So Much? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2009
when we really fall in love with someone, we trust them so much, dat we completely open up with them. but we often forget that love comes with no guarantee. thats love, infact thats life It sucks, but there was no guarantee when you were born that your life was going to be easy.
Re: Why Does Love Have To Hurt So Much? by Kutey: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2009
Thanks everyone. I was actually looking for a mature point of view. People that are in a happy long term relationship and sincerely love thier partner. Do you guys argue? how much compromise is too much? When you get annoyed do you just walk away or is it right to let your partner know that you are not happy with the way they behaved?

(1) (Reply)

Advice On How Can I Get My Ex Girlfriend Back / Please Help Should He Still Marry Her / Ladies Keep Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.