Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,809 members, 7,921,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:11 PM

WTF!! A Young Man Posted A Picture Of Himself Having Sex On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WTF!! A Young Man Posted A Picture Of Himself Having Sex On Facebook (1273 Views)

See What A Man Posted Online That Has Gone Viral(photos) / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTF!! A Young Man Posted A Picture Of Himself Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 9:32am On May 09, 2016
Some guys need to grow up and behave wise..
See what this young boy uploaded on his Facebook… Its a photo of himself a lady he just had s*x with..

See photo below:-

couldn't upload the photo here click here to view = > http://naija4real.com/wtf-see-the-picture-a-young-man-posted-on-facebook-after-having-sex-with-his-girlfriend/
Re: WTF!! A Young Man Posted A Picture Of Himself Having Sex On Facebook by sinaj(f): 9:38am On May 09, 2016
La click la craze
Re: WTF!! A Young Man Posted A Picture Of Himself Having Sex On Facebook by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:41am On May 09, 2016
Hate stories that deal with links!!...

*spits on thread* angry
Re: WTF!! A Young Man Posted A Picture Of Himself Having Sex On Facebook by yarimo(m): 11:45am On May 09, 2016
Mtchew click here to view picture ko click here to go out of thread ni

(1) (Reply)

Is It Weird I'm Crushing On My Guy's Chick And I Wanna Make A Move / How To Make Sure You Are The Only Man She Is Fucking / Is There Any Effect On A Guy That Don't Take Alcohol In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.