Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,716 members, 7,892,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Girlfriend Feels Like Just A Friend To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Feels Like Just A Friend To Me (896 Views)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance / How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Feels Like Just A Friend To Me by loverboo: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2009

Unhappy Girlfriend feels like just a friend to me
Okay, so I've been going out with this girl for almost a year. I'm 18, she's 19. She goes to UC San Diego, I'm going to USC. She's smart, kind, caring, cute, and I really do think she cares about me. I also really do care about her.

But I can't help get the feeling we're just "buddies" or "pals." Whenever we talk, it's always casual talk about our day, what's been going on, etc. At the end of our conversations, we tack on an "I love you," and it just feels so forced. And that's it. That's the extent of our communication.

Now, when I think of boyfriend/girlfriend, I think of two people who say sweet, romantic things to each other, who are passionate toward each other, sexually-charged, flirtatious, etc. Maybe talk dirty on the phone from time to time. Maybe dress sexy on webcam. That sort of thing. But with her, I just feel like a good friend. Or even worse, I feel like we're already an old married couple, and we're still in the peak years of our relationship and lives. And again, I'm not expecting that kind of thing all the time - but occasionally would be nice.

We've both agreed that she is not a very sexual person, or at least that her sexual needs are certainly not as great as mine. She says no sex before marriage, and the furthest we've gotten is to a bit of dry humping with all our clothes on. And I don't think it's going any farther than that, which is endlessly frustrating for me. And while I understand that a boyfriend should also be a best friend, I can't help but feel like I'm ONLY a best friend, who she might happen to think is cute.

Does anyone have any advice for me? I'm not really sure what to do. Like I said, I really do care about her, so don't think I'm just some lusty horndog. But we just seem to have really different ideas about what a couple is, and how a couple should act, and while she may be perfectly content with merely swapping stories about each other's day, I'm not. I want more out a relationship. What can I do?

www.win-love..com from mr loverboo
kingsley saf ikechukwu

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Girls – Don’t Be Too Nice! / Missing Rib / Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.