Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) (26003 Views)

Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos / Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos / Benue Polytechnic Students Scam Professor Of N250,000 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 11, 2016
whirlwind7:
shocked shocked
Just like that? Seriously??!!

We are certainly regressing to the cave man's days in naija. That students in a tertiary institution can turn into animals and take another student's life for stealing is beyond scary!

And these are the leaders of tomorrow?

And these are educated Nigerians, not street touts?
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 11, 2016
dat school shod b close up 4ever....All d students in dat school ar all pigs
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by fyneboi79(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

how can you say that when buhari the grand patron of jungle jusice is the president ?

remember that he has arrested so many people without sending them to court because he 'believes' that they are guilty without any proper evidence to back up his claim
undecided undecided

How 5tupid of you grin
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by zikoko: 2:35pm On May 11, 2016
how come we hv resolved to think and behave like animals? taking life that you didn't give...
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by passionate88: 2:38pm On May 11, 2016
Buhari why?
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by McPerry(f): 2:53pm On May 11, 2016
Students kill fellow students? TUFIAKWA.Endtime beating.
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by oluwaeric(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2016
Barbaric! to say d least... no matter wat he did, d mob was d criminal. No Legal or moral justification 4 dis practice of ours...
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by Bennyberry(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2016
It has been a while I commented. But this is insane and totally bad, jungle justice is injustice to any human being. Haba. In Nigeria?. Am cold. #TheFutureLeadersNeed_A_Thinking_cap.
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2016
whirlwind7:
shocked shocked
Just like that? Seriously??!!

We are certainly regressing to the cave man's days in naija. That students in a tertiary institution can turn into animals and take another student's life for stealing is beyond scary!
i'm not surprised cos that is what is expected of polytechnic students, would have been flabberghasted had it been university students did this. Bunches of Illiterates everywhere
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2016
fyneboi79:
How 5tupid of you grin
lol the guy comment just funny die. I just de laugh

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by Nasiruddeen(m): 3:07pm On May 11, 2016
Youths wakeup from your sleep!

With the spate of attacks in the country, the increase in the prices of general commodities for the common man, the increase in percentage of people unemployed both skilled and unskilled, the reduction of forex earned due to reduction in oil prices.
Fellow Nigerians our country is in deep shit.

I pity the youths and the generation of twitter and Facebook, for no one will suffer it more than you, no one shall feel the pains like you, if you are in doubt let me ask you these:
1). Who forms the bulk of the unemployed people roaming the streets ?.
2). Who are the ones constantly trying their luck in going overseas, and who fill the embassies of USA and other such developed countries day in day out?.
3). Who are the fools who fight for politicians who don't give a Bleep about us?.
4). Who fill the sport bets shops hoping to make a few millions with the few change they have got in their pockets?.
5). What is the minimum age required for you to be a governor or president?.
6). Who form the bulk of the fighting force of bokoharam, Niger delta militants, ipob, and even the military?,pardon me who are the ones who also die in all this conflicts.
And to the generation currently in power you have all failed us, you inherited a country with high hopes from your predecessors and you ruined it.
Sadly I know my generation of Nigerians will merely read this and run along off to twitter and facebook to engage in useless ethnic e-battles , and at best gracing this post with likes its does not need.
p.s- pardon all grammatical blunders and errors, for I am too pissed and enraged at the situation this country is in and the manner at which not one member of my generation is taking it serious, to bother reading through it to fix the errors.

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by fabianiweka: 3:14pm On May 11, 2016
university and polytechnic students are the problem of this world.o believe they are not learn but schooled
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 11, 2016
They have reasons for killing him............................If ur(valuable) item was stolen,U would have joined in beating him too......QUOTE me If you wish
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2016
dainformant:
dis is totally unacceptable
Dis is totally acceptable in some religions and regions.
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 4:11pm On May 11, 2016
What kind of nonsense, what did he steal sef? It could have been food he went to steal out of hunger. What a pity. One of the few that agreed to go to school you killed while the real thieves are parading in babaringa and SUV.
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by callJesu: 4:31pm On May 11, 2016
What is all this
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by itsmaleekbaby(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2016
STUPIDITY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!

Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by KPhantom(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
viewing this topic. KPhantom (m) what do you have to say about this?
let dem goan lynch d poiticians stealing billions.. Na d small boi body dem for get power.. Dumb ass fools..

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by vickylala239: 5:39pm On May 11, 2016
dainformant:
dis is totally unacceptable

Why will someone steal in the 1st place...

Even if your hungry,if u beg 10 people,Atleast 2 will say Yes...

If u need work,why not go to construction site,and join workers...

Why steal?
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by vickylala239: 5:40pm On May 11, 2016
dubemnaija2:
A law shld be passed that Anyone caught doing jungle justice shuld be hanged

This is just unacceptable

Why steal?
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by armadeo(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2016
ZubbyGodson:
They have reasons for killing him............................If ur(valuable) item was stolen,U would have joined in beating him too......QUOTE me If you wish

I cannot partake in jungle justice. However if I see a confirmed thief being jungled I would take selfies.

If you have been robbed by these clowns you would know what pain is. How many Times?

Those shouting that why do the thieving politicians walk free and the common thief is jungled also ask why the commin thief doesn't leave the common man alone and Rob the politicians.

IMO if you get caught immediate sacrifice to the gods. No long tin.

It's my opinion I don't expect you to share it.

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by iukpe: 6:13pm On May 11, 2016
MURDER and stealing, which is a higher crime?
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by temizeee(m): 6:27pm On May 11, 2016
Some dey kip our millions 4 pocket silently una no knw self... Wu u won mob? Wait wu u epp?
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 11, 2016
vickylala239:

Why steal?

I am not justifying stealing, but why kill someone because he stole??

Stealing is a criminal offence, murder is a higher criminal offence. So the murderers shuld also be killed

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by smite(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2016
my question is, don't all these thieves learn? everyone is aware we live in a country with zero tolerance for small thieves, why still indulge in such act.

stealing is like personally signing your own death warrant.
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by spartacuz: 7:07pm On May 11, 2016
Lols, everyone in that poly isn't educated, the later might not remunerate them well.
Thought they were there to learn
Re: Polytechnic Students Kill Student In Bauchi For Stealing (Photo) by kenir(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2016
Nigerians sha......I hope killing him has stopped stealing forever coz it hasn't den killing d poor boy was totally uncalled for.

murderers everywer!
I bet a nlander was part of this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) / I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) / Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.