Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,640 members, 7,979,175 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:18 PM

30xtr39r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 30xtr39r's Profile / 30xtr39r's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by 30xtr39r: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2016
striker9:
Lol look at you..u ignored all.the facts I mentioned above and clutch at straws. Well since you didn't comprehend all the aforementioned above,have a nice day Lol.....chai hatred na bad thing o...

You can keep hiding your head in the sand of hypocrisy...but it can't stop the inevitable.

Since you and your Yoruba folks are too unstable and scared of your shadows, you can continue to exhibit your crass hypocrisy and bile-filled hatred for the Igbos - your eternal nemesis.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by 30xtr39r: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2016
dickrider:
When lord Luggard merged us as a country, Nnamdi azikwe never protested for his selfishness. He became nigeria's first president and now the Igbo's are shouting biafra. Biafra will never come sad

Silly rants of delusion and frustrations...

You can rant from now till you drop...you and all you stand for cannot stop the raging IPOB tsunamic movement.

Be ready to quench as Biaf... reemerges in your lifetime.

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by 30xtr39r: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2016
striker9:
Listen.. there are people from sw that support Biafra yes u heard me,because this level of hatred is just alarming.When good luck was the President, you people lost your tune but immediately he was defeated, y'all started trouble. I call that hypocrisy,why didn't you guys made GEJ call for referendum? why aren't your governors ,senators and members of rep leading the protest? I don't support extra judicial killings.How many of Nnamdi Kali s children are at the front of these sponsored protest? ofc none to my knowledge.

Why should the affairs of the Igbo Nation be major preoccupation and headache of Yorubas?

Why should Yorubas turn blind eyes to the slavery, squalor, abject poverty, hooliganism and illiteracy bedevilling their people to shamelessly make a living out of Igbos quest for nationhood?

How is it your concern to determine the times and season for Igbos to determine their future?

You mean in all your studies, all you could learn is that self-determination is seeking for trouble? How daft and myopic is such reasoning?

Use your head for once and stop being a hypocrite because Yorubas are too unstable and confused to ever stand for anything good in life.

15 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by 30xtr39r: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2016
dickrider:
Myn.d44

Stop deceiving yourself and disgracing your people in the public...

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by 30xtr39r: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2016
striker9:
Mr man,you shot yourself in the foot.If he doesn't know what's happening in south Sudan so its you that know abi ? do u watch the news at all? cause the last time I checked there has been serious fighting since they mark 5years independence some weeks back which has led to many dead and thousands displaced. Saying south Sudan is better than Nigeria is not palatable for human hearing, I don't pray for war..

Self-determination is no way a crime. And it remains an inalienable right of any people.

That you're too confused or scared to determine your own future should not be a template for you to use on another who share virtually nothing with you.

You don't pray for war...yet you lots support and hail the use of violence and extra-judicial killings of peaceful protesters.

Use your head...at least for once and stop mis-yarning because you dread to be left behind by the Igbos.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr39r: 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ritchiee:
lol....that quote goat 3xtr...must be one of those tamper wearing wheelchair strapped old Biafran oldies.I really pity him sometimes but I still pull his miserable legs.

Ritchiee the rambling snake, take this for your night rest...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr39r: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
obaaderemi:
U are so desperate u call ffk sensible?now i know why they call u fools

Frustrated Afonja, it's still mind boggling how a deluded generation of learned Yorubas could be led blindly, in this modern age, by a known drug peddler cum treasury looter, who call the shots and myopic and foolish minions like you would sheepishly follow his orders like zombies.

That's the pathetic plight of the Yorubas.
Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr39r: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ritchiee:
I told you that we would rather you don't commit suicide for been losers.Reasons those two warriors had to make you happy.Let me..Ritchiee...add mine so you can quote another warrior next time you indulge your weakling self in an internet war...

As a matter of fact,I pray you get biafra...amen.
Enjoy my quote and add it to your retinue of dumb quotes in your arsenal....

The cost of freedom is always high, but Biafrans have always wanted it in credit. And one path they shall never choose, and that is the path of wisdom or good planning.
Weaklings like Ojukwu or Mr Tortoise may declare war. But it is the youths and brainwashed that must fight and die.He would rather bolt to Ivory Coast.

I quite understand the pathetic plight of the Yorubas; that they dread to be left behind with their Fulani masters.

Little wonder many Yorubas are desperately making a living out of Igbos quest for nationhood. But such desperation and frustration will not prevent the inevitable - Yorubas spending the rest of their miserable lives with their Fulani masters.

Since the days of Afonja and Alimi, to the days of Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Pa Ajasin to Olu Falae and the notorious Tinubu, Yoruba people have found no man who could withstand the Fulanis.

NK is a rare man in this generation who stood and looked at the Hausa-Fulanis and called their bluffs while many Yorubas hid under your beds trembling and looking for opportunities to make a living out of his struggle for emancipation.

Let me still remind your mischievous self of some remarkable comments made by a sensible Yoruba man, Femi Fani-Kayode:

"He (Ojukwu) stood firm when others ran, compromised and did back room deals with their oppressors. He was a great and a proud warrior.

"Dim Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was not an ordinary person or one of the run of the mill leaders that we often eulogise after death in Nigeria. He was much more than that."
Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr39r: 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
obaaderemi:
Ode.the ibadan armies defeated the fulanis with breech loading guns.and in biafra,adekunle finished ur fathers

Useless Afonja from a juju-infested enclave, the Yoruba braggart, Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a the Black Scorpion exploit was mainly in shooting defenceless Biafran civilians. History had it that after Isaac Adaka Boro helped Benjamin Adekunle, the treacherous Adekunle killed Boro just to claim his exploits for himself.
Imagine backstabbing and killing someone who helped you in fighting to penetrate Biafra, just for your selfish end!
Without doubts Yoruba Benjamin Adekunle was a coward like the rest Afonja ass-lickers.

And how did the notorious Black Scorpion end his life on earth?

He died a miserable contractor, he was literally begging for contracts just to feed.
This is a man that ranked higher than IBB, Danjuma, Obasanjo in his hay days in the military. 
The Hausa-Fulanis used him to prosecute the unholy war on Igbos, and they dumped him after mission accomplished. 

The bloody general was stripped off his military title; he was discharged dishonourably without his benefits, till he died he never received a single pension from the Nigerian State. 
The black scorpion ate his own excrement, begging Igbos to pay his medical bill to ease his pains until he chose death in 2014.
What a miserable life!

But before his death Adekunle apologised to the Biafrans for his atrocities. And he owned up by revealing the fact that Yorubas and their Northern co-travellers declared war on Biafra because of crude oil in the Eastern region and not for unity of the country!

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr39r: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
obaaderemi:
the same way enugu men are divorcing their wives after fulanis infected them.give urself a round of applause. same way ur coward,ojukwu ran with his tail btw his legs

Falae was kidnapped from his farmland in Ondo State, Yoruba land by 6 Fulani ragtags in the presence of 200 oblong coneheads and cowards like the deluded Afonjas ranting senselessly on this thread.
And what the loudmouthed bigots could do was put the blame on the Igbos who are peacefully doing their businesses.

It's pathetic to see frustrated slaves blaming the freeborns for the kidnap despite Falae's confession that Fulani herdsmen abducted him.

The Fulani herdsmen even had the guts to warn Falae that if he talked carelessly they would come again and kidnap him in Yorubaland.
That was the height of the affront on the loud-mouthed Yoruba tribe!

Olu Falae, a high-ranking Yoruba personality, was kidnapped and he had to pay a ransom to be freed by his Fulani abductors.

Why should Yorubas have allowed their Fulani masters to use them ass-wipes?

How can a 'sophisticated' tribe like Yorubas perpetually be slaves in their own land? 

Why are Afonjas so useless and greedy as to mortgage the future of their unborn children to the Alimis for a pot of porridge?

Illorin is gone, Akure almost going...

"Yorubas are slaves to Fulanis."
- Falae, 2016

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr39r: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ritchiee:
Yorubas do not have to prove anything to igbo weaklings.It is like Britain proving to Namibia that they...Britain...are warriors.Yorubas are in the league of warriors like the Roman empire,British empire etc.
Weaklings like the Igbos don't have the gut to speak where we empire builders are talking.You can only tie wrappers because you are naturally created to be...lol

It sucks to be a weakling and an indigene of FULANI REPUBLIC in this 21st century....lol

Let me remind you of the pronouncement of one of your Fulani masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

For the Igbo Nation, meet your Uncles, Femi Fani-Kayode and Femi Adesina to give you some gists concerning the gallant Igbo Nation. Just like John de st jorre of France proclaimed, “Before I came to Biafr*, I heard that Biafrans fought like heroes, but after my visit to Biafr*, I can tell you that Heroes fight like Biafrans.”

It really sucks to be eternally condemned Fulani ass-lickers.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr39r: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ritchiee:
It sucks to be a weakling and an indigene of FULANI REPUBLIC in this 21st century....lol

Yea, it really sucks to be belong to the frustrated Afonjas whose existence and survival depend on perpetual ass-licking of the smelly asses of their Fulani masters...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr39r: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ritchiee:
It is a blasphemy for a weakling like you to reply a warrior like me.You are an eternal weakling from time immemorial.Go and read your historyand cover your face in shame.Ekumeku...rat catch rat...lol

It's quite alarming and indeed an irony that a cowardly Afonja could think that by sniffing excess of his farts he can be high enough to dare challenge any Igboman.

Loud-mouthed juvenile, I really pity you and your cowardly Afonjas who stand for nothing, and are perpetually being hunted for sports by your Fulani masters. It's your destiny on earth!

Did you hear the tip from IBB - that if he's suddenly tapped to wake from slumber that Yorubas have just carried out a coup d'etat; he'd simply go back to sleep?

BTW, have the Yorubas ever fought a modern war before?

The war Yorubas fought in the olden days was with matchete and spears...and you call that war!

Yoruba's contribution in the 1967-70 civil war was as limited as nothing. The foot soldiers were predominately from the Middle-belt and the North. Yoruba's contribution was basically in loud noise-making!

Can you even stand the sound of shelling? Did your fathers ever heard the sound of bombardment or shelling?

Only the noise of Ikeja bomb blast of 2001 you lily-livered beings ran for life only to perish in the canal in your multitude.

I tell you, if the mouth can be used as AK-47 guns, Yorubas would have been a world-power by now.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr39r: 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
[s]
YungMillionaire:
coolOsu-Iboe nurse (who washes dead body anus for a living). If you are not pained you will not be quoting me with a 25 point font size. You quote me because you are pained. And I am enjoying causing you this 'painment.' Your whorish mother's sexual history is not my cup of tea. But since you brought it up, I will have to say I feel sad for your mother. She did everything she could to make sure you did not end up doing this your dead body washing job. But tried as he may she could not change your destiny - you are an Osu-Iboe. And if she have know your poor father was an eternal slave she would not have spread her tiny legs apart for him to penetrate. Now, she has a son who cleans the anus of dead bodies. A son who is destined to be sacrificed to the gods. Your poor mother is in anguish - no wonder you are having vivid nightmares about her. But keep your chemical induced visions to yourself- nobody cares. cool

Osu-Iboe nurse (who washes dead body anus for a living) guess what?:

NOT A SINGLE SQUARE INCH OF ANIOMA WILL BE CEDED TO BIAFRA. IF IT PAINS YOU QUOTE ME.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr39r: 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
obaaderemi:
u dey mind the osus.the greatest victory they had in biafra was the invasion and occupation of benin and even that campaign was led by a yorubaman,col.victor banjo.he won benin 4 them in one day.after that they plotted against him and the scared,envious,insecure ojukwu had banjo executed.after that the biafrans were reduced to defending.within 12 months they lost 80% of their land.they kept on fighting only because ojukwu kept pushing them.in the end the coward deserted.in saner climes,the coward would have been shot for deserting.thats the only war general in history i know who ran away.hitler,napoleon and even sadam and gadafi never ran away from their lands.empty chest beaters.

Frustrated Afonjas will not cease to cause amazement in this fraudulent union...

"In a piece I did last December, shortly after Ojukwu passed away, I said he was virtually pushed into war by the infidelity of the Federal side to the Aburi Accord. I still stand by that position. Ojukwu was called ‘warlord’ for many decades, but he was by no means a warmonger. He only did what he needed to do for his people–and for the country."

Last December, I wrote that Ojukwu should be buried like a hero. I’m glad at the rites of passage so far, culminating in the interment today. Yes, bury him like a true hero. An icon, an avatar, deserves no less. This generation will surely not see another like Ojukwu. He fought not only for his own people, but for a true federation founded on justice, fair play, equity and rectitude. Unfortunately, he did not see the Nigeria of his dreams. Will we? Adieu the Ikemba, , the Eze Igbo Gburugburu. May your soul rest in peace. Ka nkpur’obi gi zue ike n’adukwa."

- Femi Adesina
Friday March 02, 2012

"He (Ojukwu) stood firm when others ran, compromised and did back room deals with their oppressors. He was a great and a proud warrior.

"Dim Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was not an ordinary person or one of the run of the mill leaders that we often eulogise after death in Nigeria. He was much more than that.

Unlike many of those who have hail you only in death, you were man enough to stand up and say ”no more” and ”never again” when your people were faced with genocide and mass murder. During the civil war the Biafrans fought like great men and lions simply because they were led by a great man and a great lion."

- Femi Fani-Kayode

Before I came to Biafr*, I heard that Biafrans fought like heroes, but after my visit to Biafr*, I can tell you that Heroes fight like Biafrans.”
- John de st jorre, france

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr39r: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
LoveDecay:
But it hurts more to be Ibo, with nothing to be proud of .

- No true kingship, hence no real history
- No heroes except Ojukwu and the other slowpoke that placed Nigeria into military rule. All your heroes are outlaws
- No true land, what land do ibo people claim ancestrally. Is there any true origin of the ibo people. A group that even claims to be jewish, when we know only a man born of a jewish woman can be a jew.
- No political clout, this is due to not having any central leadership
- The only joy the east has, is that it owns land in Lagos and Abuja. What lands do you own in ibo lands - we all know the story of the east.

With all the trash you've just vomited yet many Yorubas still wail and gnash their teeth at the mere whispering of Biaf... or NK.

Despicable and treacherous Afonjas, always willing to mortgage the future of their unborn children to the Alimis for a pot of porridge.

"...we have millions of millions of Igbos residing with us in our homes, in our towns, in our states, very peacefully, very industrious, helping our communities and our economy to grow..."
- SULTAN OF SOKOTO, Nov 23 2015

“Any state government that ignores the Igbo does so at the risk of its economy. It is in this wise that I appointed a high powered official in my government from the Igbo community to liaise between me and the community.”
- Governor Gabriel Suswam of Benue State

"For Lagos State, more than 70% of the manufacturing concerns and major industries in the State are owned by the Igbos. If the Igbos were to stop paying tax in Lagos State, the IGR of Lagos State will reduce by over 60%. In contrast, Sir, go to the South East and look at the manufacturing concerns in Onitsha, Aba and Nnewi. Please don't forget those were areas ravaged by civil war a mere forty something years ago. The Igbos have certainly made tremendous progress but the Yoruba nation has regressed. I wish to state that this letter is not meant to whip up primordial considerations or ethnic sentiments but just to put things in proper perspective."
Maj. Gen Adebayo Adeyinka (rtd.)

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.