Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,487 members, 7,937,424 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? (116957 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji VS Rita Dominic: Who Dresses Better?(Photos) / Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? / Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by jayvinnie(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2006
yea i know but rita's pretty too,she's cool i think,but i still think the both are pretty
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by henry007(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2006
ritaded dummynic is one big girl dat keeps surprising me with her baldness. can someone help her campaign against baldness at early years.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by cutieexx(f): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2006
how do ya know she's bald?,i know she wears wig, lots of times in movies and u can never see her hair but i don't know of women with baldness issue,it loooks like u do, do ya? grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by queen2(f): 12:30am On Sep 03, 2006
@henry

why u hating on rita, has she been rude to u or wetin now, talk of baldness she is not bald, look well
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by cutieexx(f): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2006
tanks 4 de support gal grin wink
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by ginababy(f): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2006
Rita Dominic is beautiful accepted but she can not be compared to Omotola in any aspect of beauty, Omotola is like a special goddess and a real model. so lets stop embarrassing Omotola by comparing her to people that are not up-to her DON'T U THINK SO GUYS?. Baby Rita you are an Angel keep it up my babies. kiss smiley
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by gazilgasto(f): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2006
:oOmotola is beautiful than Rita she has that African beauty lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by misckky: 6:14am On Sep 14, 2006
yes omojolade is quiet beatiful.

thank
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by lordemy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2006
i mean, as charmin and daring as omotola is, hu is that slot that can out-shine her
nobody in nolly-wood, be u a man or woman, can doubt it, dat omotola remains the queen of nolly-wood.
the only thing i also have to say is that, dont rack ur heads on omotola or rita, presently, the dont even know about a debate goin on about dem here, so just play ur games kooooool

Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by momoney1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2006
keep that pic off its old dude. talk bout her present look she's loss her slim sexy look she's fat kind-of.

give it to Dominic grin
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by jayvinnie(m): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2006
Omotola is it
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by ginababy(f): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2006
Rita is beautiful but not as compared to Omosexy

Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by just4u: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2006
I realise that most people here had given their votes to the queen of nature a special african beeing,mother of beauty her self.her eye lashes are construted by ottis himself, she is beautiful no contest, even as a white person the tornador has not blinded my sense of judgement nor wipe my spotty eye out. omotola jolade ekehinde, i hope i could self-service on her picture it a pity i don't self-service or else, beauty will take me to jail she is far from beauty.she is a prostitute(meaning the film i watched with my friend she was poor but handsome)even the name deserve an award.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by vidice(f): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2006
check ou

Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by vidice(f): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2006
rita is beautify and omosexy but i think omo is more beatiful check out her ass.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by ginababy(f): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2006
What kills me about the Rita is her Malicious voice.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by katherinae(f): 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2006
omotola is cute, but rita is freaking sexy and dresses like crazy, plus she is confidence. so to me rita wins. sexy surpass cuteness.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by ginababy(f): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2006
katherinae:

omotola is cute, but rita is freaking sexy and dresses like crazy, plus she is confidence. so to me rita wins. sexy surpass cuteness.

what are the features of a sexy lady?

if Rita is confidence she will not use artificial things like constant makeup and the wig she wears.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by katherinae(f): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2006
oh please

like omotola does not wear makeup and wears wigs. look rita has confidence oozing out her butt. i didnt say omotola was not pretty but rita is fierce, plus she has a better body and very beautiful and flawless skin.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by chimele: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2006
hi all,
        coolhow are u doing hope u all are just fine i am victor .c. arigunwo by name i live in bayelsa but i am from rivers state i love to be and actor i am 16 i have seen u people art and i love it but it is only that the poor are not know in this nigeria if my father was rich i hope to be an actor by now but buy the grace of God i hope to be one so day as for the question omotala is more and very sweet in colour than rati dominic and rati look like the queen of the air why omotola looks like the Gods of the land they are both beautiful but omotala is more beautiful.
     thanks from a friend who needs help
         victor
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by katherinae(f): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2006
omotola might be pretty but her ass is too big and she is already overweight, she is one fried chicken away from being obese. look for me beauty is the whole package. what is the point of having a pretty face and an unattractive body.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by ginababy(f): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2006
AYE RITA WETIN CHOP YOUR HAIR NOW?

what amazed me the most is that on-hairy head of her's.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by gazilgasto(f): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2006
is it her in red wow now that is beauty shocked or is my eyes deceiving me
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by neihsa: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2006
i think omotola is beautiful grin
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by neihsa: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2006
hi,my name is neihsa i am from cameroon but i live in holland ,omota she is ver beautiful woman. kiss
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by chydex(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2006
omo T is the winner any day
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by loveth(f): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2006
N o need ov arguing pleasssssssssssss
we all know that is Rita.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by loveth(f): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
[flash=200,200]http://weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/flash]e
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by ladykool(f): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2006
obviously is omosexy dats is more beautiful
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by parisbee(f): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2006
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by cecipopula(f): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2006
how una go de compare Rita to Omotola? se una no no sey omotola na African born queen make una try give am respect.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2006
look,there's no guy that will tell me that he won't ask omotola out even with kids.let's wait 4 rita to get to that stage and see if she can beat that.rita is also beautiful but omotola has it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados / Mercy Eke And Tacha's Outfits To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.