Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute (8648 Views)

Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by onstelly(f): 7:24pm On May 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You better change ur dp before kids starts masturbating with it; they have started already though. lwkmh

How are you doing love?
I have tried changing it oh but network is poor
Will try again later in the day
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by nwaclassic: 7:26pm On May 19, 2016
Naaaah
It's a man's world
We can have as many bae as we like cheesy
KingCheezyPuff:
If you are bleeping more than 1woman you are a hoe
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by KINGinVAHALA: 7:29pm On May 19, 2016
onstelly:

Lol, network better oblige bcus only God knows the number of innocent and guilty eyes that has gone blind because of it.
The sight of it breeds lust and pleasure. lol

Your number, it isnt going, why?
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by KINGinVAHALA: 7:36pm On May 19, 2016
Merryglad:
A screw driver
Hello!
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by TuneChi369(m): 7:38pm On May 19, 2016
And A dude f**king more than one girl is what?...Op,you're an Hypocrite...Stop saying trash.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by KINGinVAHALA: 7:40pm On May 19, 2016
Joy1706:

You think throwing words like ashawo and hoe moves anybody? Lmao! When we all know ur mama na our chairlady. Hw her business dey go? More grease to her p.....
The emboldened isnt necessary, beautiful miss/mrs.

Learn to show respect to our loving and caring mothers, yours inclusive.

Good day!
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 19, 2016
nwaclassic:
Naaaah
It's a man's world
We can have as many bae as we like cheesy
*Buddy,you are I'll informed
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by stinggy(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2016
onstelly:
Thought we are frnds Am good and you
We still are now, not fighting yet cheesy
I'm good too, almost perfect cool
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by Joy1706(f): 12:17am On May 20, 2016
colabotu:

Ashawo, e pain u?
Come up with something better than ashawo. That one no bi insult. Block head
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by Joy1706(f): 12:18am On May 20, 2016
fexyrich:
undecideda shameless hoe detected.. Red alart
Have you detected the hoes in your house first? Starting from the hoe that gave birth to you
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by Joy1706(f): 12:20am On May 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

The emboldened isnt necessary, beautiful miss/mrs.

Learn to show respect to our loving and caring mothers, yours inclusive.

Good day!
Oh! My mom is a QUEEN. I know that. Unfortunately, same can't be said for the ashawo women who cld nt bring up these scum they call children well. They should learn how to talk about women if they respect their mothers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by onstelly(f): 6:35am On May 20, 2016
stinggy:

We still are now, not fighting yet cheesy

I'm good too, almost perfect cool
Good morning!
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by nwaclassic: 7:33am On May 20, 2016
Enlighten me
KingCheezyPuff:
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by nwaclassic: 7:39am On May 20, 2016
First i said what i said cause of your reply, which i suspect you're quilty of been a LovePeddler/hoe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And about been ill informed Enlighten me
KingCheezyPuff:
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:14am On May 20, 2016
nwaclassic:
Enlighten me
nwaclassic:
First i said what i said cause of your reply, which i suspect you're quilty of been a LovePeddler/hoe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And about been ill informed Enlighten me
*No...bye
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by stinggy(m): 8:19am On May 20, 2016
onstelly:
Good morning!
Yea, good morning dear. The exam has been postponed right?
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by onstelly(f): 9:33am On May 20, 2016
stinggy:

Yea, good morning dear. The exam has been postponed right?
Yes so sad right now
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by KINGinVAHALA: 1:28pm On May 20, 2016
Joy1706:

Oh! My mom is a QUEEN. I know that. Unfortunately, same can't be said for the ashawo women who cld nt bring up these scum they call children well. They should learn how to talk about women if they respect their mothers
Bye! embarassed undecided
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by stinggy(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2016
onstelly:
Yes so sad right now
Pele, it's all for the best.
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by onstelly(f): 7:33pm On May 20, 2016
stinggy:

Pele, it's all for the best.
I hope so oh
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 20, 2016
onstelly:

kinginvahala are you being sarcastic? hahah
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by KINGinVAHALA: 9:16pm On May 20, 2016
icedbeatz:
kinginvahala are you being sarcastic? hahah
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by SycophanticGoat: 9:17pm On May 20, 2016
If you're furking more than one girl, then you're a he-goat! undecided

The double-standards of Nigerians is so sickening.. Why do men feel it's superhuman to furk as many girls as possible but label girls that do same as hoes? If from the onset, men were more faithful, women wouldn't be replicating what men do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by mandy1990: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2016
U dat posted dis stuff u are a fool. Aren't u going to have a wife someday. Its cos u are a cassanova dats why u posted dis talk. People like u can break homes and necva show remorse. Idiot am trying to advice u and u are retaliating. U must be a dunce. pls check and examine urself very well b4 going into any relationship cos empty vessels make d loudest noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True / OMG!16 Years Old Boy Post Bedroom Picture With His Girlfriend / +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.